Do you know about how to send voice message on Snapchat with your friends? If your answer is No, don’t take headaches! Here, we will reveal all possible things which help to send audio messages on Snapchat for iPhone and Android device without any hassle.
Are you getting to tire of writing long text messages to your friend, then good news for you! Snapchat provides you a great feature named voice messaging that lets you to record custom messages and send it to your friend. Once you have sent these audio clips, if you want you can also delete conversation thread on Snapchat for making privacy. Then it also helps to keep save a lot of time and by implementing this new feature of voice chat on Snapchat app.
When you are making an interesting conversation with your friends, but on most of occasions we are not ready to express anything while you typing long textual paragraph. So, Snapchat lets you to solve this problem by introducing ‘Voice Messaging’ feature. It is not difficult to use this feature on Snapchat. Through this article, we are going to show all steps about how you can send a voice message on Snapchat to your friends. Keep reading!!
How to Send Voice Messages on Snapchat
In this section, we are going to provide complete guide about how to send a voice message on Snapchat with your friends for iOS & Android device with ease; below mentioned all headlines, you can check as your choice:
- How to Send Audio Files on Snapchat For iPhone & Android?
- How to Leave A Snapchat Voice Message on PC/ Laptop
- How to Listen to Snapchat Voice Message Before Sending?
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why is my Snapchat voice message not playing on iPhone & Android?
- Can you send a voice note on Snapchat?
- Why can’t I send voice messages on snap?
- How long can you send a voice note on Snapchat?
- How do you send mp3 files on Snapchat?
- How do i delete voice message from my Snapchat?
- Can i send my voice message to several people?
How to Send Audio Files on Snapchat For iPhone & Android?
If you are using iPhone/iPad or Android device, then you can easily send your Snapchat recorded audio file to your friends by using pretty simple steps; below shown all:
- Firstly you have to open Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and login with introducing their username and password.
- Once open it, go to camera viewfinder and click on icon that locating at the below of screen.
- This will appear the list of chat and select a friend you want to send your audio file to.
- Next, keep long press on hold the microphone icon that showing next to ‘Send a Chat’ bar
- Keep your friend pressed down, start your audio message then yellow line will be displayed at your screen while you speaking.
- Once recorded your audio message, release the microphone icon to stop recording. The audio file will send automatically and yellow line will be change to red colour as showing image.
- If you don’t agree to send this audio file to your friend then perform swipe left and tap on icon to erase it.
Important! Keep in mind that once it is sent; you never delete it.
How to Leave A Snapchat Voice Message on PC/ Laptop?
Although Snapchat is most compatible to mobile device, but many users have own computer and they want to get access Snapchat app on their PC. So it is most difficult for them, but if you are crazier to use it on your PC then you have to download an ‘Android emulator’. Android emulator provides the Android environment that lets you to download and use phone app from your Google Play Store.
If you have taken decision to leave a Snapchat voice message to your friend through Computer then we will recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator that performs as Android phone.
- So firstly you have to download ‘Bluestacks‘ from its official website, and then download its “.exe” file.
- Once installed it, you are going to log in it along with your Google account.
- Further, go to <Play Store> and install the Snapchat app on your system.
Once completed this process, one question will be arisen that how can i forward Snapchat voice message to my friends, then answer is ‘Yes’; with following few basic steps you can easily forward it:
How to forward Snapchat voice message to your friend?
Before going to ahead, you would be connecting a microphone to your Computer and enable it with your Snapchat app; afterward, follow these instructions:
- Launch your Snapchat app on your Emulator and open <chat> section.
- Select the friend to whom you wish to forward a voice message.
- Keep long press on hold the microphone icon that showing next to ‘Send a Chat’
- Keep your friend pressed down, start your voice message then yellow line will be displayed at your screen while you speaking.
- Once recorded your voice message, release the microphone icon to stop recording. The voice message will send immediately and yellow line will be change to red colour.
How to Listen to Snapchat Voice Message Before Sending?
Right now, Snapchat haven’t any option that lets you to listen and preview of your voice message on Snapchat before sending. But i hope that after sometime, Snapchat will roll out new feature for their users that would be helpful to listen your recorded audio file before sending.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why is my Snapchat voice message not playing on iPhone & Android?
If your phone is getting to enable Silent Mode then your Snapchat and other installed app would not play audio. So, you should be going to disable your phone’s Silent mode and enabling auto-play of sound to automatically play an audio while you open it.
If you have iPhone or Android phone then making ensure that Microphone permissions is enabled, if it is not enabled then quickly turn on permission and restart your Snapchat app to play your audio file.
Can you send a voice note on Snapchat?
Of Course! Snapchat lets you option to send voice note to your friends while using Snapchat’s microphone feature. Through this article, we already explained all steps that help to send a voice clip on Snapchat with ease.
Why can’t I send voice messages on snap?
Without getting to enable microphone permissions, you are unable to send voice message to someone. Making ensure that your’ microphone permissions’ is enabled on your phone’s settings.
How long can you send a voice note on Snapchat?
Snapchat lets you to send audio messages to your friends up to one minute long in private and group chats.
How do you send mp3 files on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat app on your phone
- Take your photo or video and tap on <Paperclip> icon at the right-side of your photo.
- Next, you will get a pop-up and put your link into it. Then send your snap off.
- This will open your mp3 file with in this app.
How do i delete voice message from my Snapchat?
If you are not agree after recording your audio message then perform swipe to left and tap on <Delete> icon to erase this message.
Can i send my voice message to several people?
Yes! You can send your recorded audio message to as many as 32 friends on a created group chat, if you wish to forward this audio to large audience.
After reading this article, you must be known about how to send voice messages on Snapchat. So it would assist if you believed there is always a trick to help you send your recorded custom voice message to your friends and other someone else. If this article is helpful for you then please share along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!