Are you getting to annoy from receiving from a lot of unwanted, spamming, telemarketing or nuisance calls? Don’t worry! Here we will explore all possible ways about how to block spam calls on iPhone by using pretty straightforward process.
Now these days, you are totally bound to receive unwanted and spam calls, which are usually come from sellers, telemarketers and other spammers. But you should be concerned about protecting your privacy, so it is best to block them. Don’t worry! Here we will guide you all possible stuff which help to stop spam calls on your iPhone with ease.
Before going to ahead, you should be known different in between Scam, Spam, and Robocalls.
Scam Calls: These are fraudulent calls, which are the main goal of stealing your information and money.
Spam Call: These calls are usually made by telemarketers to sell any product and service as well.
Robocalls: These are delivered a pre-recorded or computerized message. They can be legitimate but are often spam.
How to Block Spam Calls on iPhone
In section, we will reveal all possible methods which help to block or stop all unwanted call like as spam, scam or robocalls on your iPhone 15/14/13/12 all models by using pretty simplest tricks; below shown all:
- Stop Spam Calls on iPhone via ‘Block Specific Numbers’
- Block Unknown Number on iPhone via ‘Silence Unknown Callers’
- Silence Spam Calls on iPhone via ‘Do Not Disturb’
- Block Telemarketing & Robocalls on iPhone via ‘Contacts’
- Get Rid of Spam Calls on iPhone via ‘Call-Blocking Apps’
- Stop Unwanted Calls on iPhone via ‘Carrier Service’
- Hot Tip: National Do Not Call Registry
How to Stop Spam Calls on iPhone via ‘Block Specific Numbers’
If you are receiving unwanted and nuisance Calls from any specific contact number that you have been determined as spam caller then you can easily stop those incoming spam calls by following few basic steps; here’s how:
- Launch your <Phone> app on your iPhone
- Select the <Recent> tab and find the spammer number that you want to block, press on <i> icon.
- Scroll down to bottom and choose the <Block this Caller> option.
- Now you will get pop-up and tap on <Block Contact> to confirm your choice.
Note: Spammer can try to make call to another number, then you can execute this cycle again for certain number.
How to Block Unknown Number on iPhone via ‘Silence Unknown Callers’
If you are using iPhone 13 or later version then you are eligible automatically block all robocalls and telemarketing calls that come from unknown contact number. These call s are moved directly to voicemail so that you can easily identify either it is legitimate or not before going to answer. Here’s how:
- Open your <Settings> app on your iPhone
- Tap on <Phone> option
- Next scroll down and find out <Silence Unknown Callers> option, tap on it.
- Further, you have to turn toggle on switch next to <Silence Unknown Callers>
Note: After enabling <Silence Unknown Callers>, all unknown numbers will be block including your important or emergency call. It could be created any problem, so we suggest you to use ‘Silence unknown callers feature’ be carefully.
How to Silence Spam Calls on iPhone via ‘Do Not Disturb’
iPhone offers amazing built-in feature that let you to enable it then it can easily get to silence all spam calls on your iPhone; how to use it:
- Open <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- On Settings page, scroll down until you look at <Do Not Disturb> option, and then click on it.
- On next page, tap on <Allow Calls From> option
- On the ‘Allow Calls From’ page, select the <All Contacts> option.
- Once completed this process, it allows only those persons who are saved into your contact lists.
How to Block Telemarketing & Robocalls on iPhone via ‘Contacts’
If you are getting to annoy to receive robocalls and telemarketing calls with “No Caller ID”, “Unknown Caller”, “Private Caller“, “Blocked Call”, or “Anonymous Call”. Relax! You can easily to block them by following basic steps; to do this:
- Launch your <Contacts> app on your iPhone.
- Press on <+> icon that showing at the right top corner of your device’s screen.
- Type ‘No Caller ID’ for name field box and ‘000-000-0000’ for phone number, then press on <Done> option.
- Next, scroll down to bottom and choose the <Block this caller> option.
- Now you will get pop-up and tap on <Block Contact> to confirm.
- Once Completed this process, when you get any Unknown Caller that is no adding into your contact list, then it will be automatically blocked.
How to Get Rid of Spam Calls on iPhone via ‘Call-Blocking Apps’
There are lot of call blocking apps that let you to block to get call with “Private Caller“, “Unknown Caller”, “Blocked Call”, or “Anonymous Call”. So, here We will guide you few best call blocking apps like as RoboKiller, Truecaller phone app, Hiya, TrapCall, etc which help to get rid of spamming and telemarketing calls; how to use:
- First of all, download anyone valid ‘call blocking apps’ on your iPhone from App Store and install it. Once done it, go ahead.
- Open <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- Tap on <Phone> option
- Press on <Call Blocking & Identification> option.
- Next, you have to turn toggle on switch next to your installed app name.
How to Stop Unwanted Calls on iPhone via ‘Carrier Service’
If above all methods are not working for you that mean you still facing spam calls then immediately you have to need to make contact with your phone carrier service provider. You don’t require `making any call to your carrier, just fill out online form on their website; below shown all procedure:
Verizon offers the Filter service offer for getting spam detection, blocking and reporting with free plan. But Call Filter Plus feature having cost $2.99/month and get more detail!!
Sprint provides two plans; free plan, in which having basic feature. If you want to grab advance features then you can go with premium plan ($2.99/month). Get more info!!
T-Mobile carrier offers the three plans like as Scam ID, Scam block and Name ID. ‘Scam ID and Scam block’ plans are included in your mobile phone. They help you to identify and filter out calls from “Private Caller“, “Unknown Caller”, “Blocked Call”, or “Anonymous Call”. But ‘Name ID’ is premium plan, its cost $4/month and it helps to identify, screen, reverse search, and block calls. Get more information!!
AT&T Company provides two plans like as basic and premium. Basic plan have limited features but premium plan ($3.99/month) having advance feature and offer more protection. Get more information!!
Hot Tip: National Do Not Call Registry
National Do Not Call Registry assists you as consumers stay free from spam, telemarketing and seller calls. When you sign up it, then any spammer telemarketer or seller could not make any call on your number. Here’s how:
Firstly you have to visit https://www.donotcall.gov/register.html website and fill out your few information along with your phone number as free.
After register your number, if you still get any USC call from telemarketer or seller, then you can report this call. Now you have to wait to register your report for at least 31 days.
Note: But you will still obtain call from surveys, political, and charities.
We have been already shown all possible things to block all receiving spams and unwanted or robocalls on your iPhone with ease; you can use which one best for you. If this article is useful for you then share it over social media platforms like as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and more.
Have a Nice day!!