If you are not sure about how to backup WhatsApp on iPhone, but you have to need backup of all WhatsApp data then you are landed on right place. Here we will guide you 7 easier and straightforward tricks to backup WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad.
WhatsApp has been acquired about 1.5 billion users in 180 countries, so it is getting more popularity. If any time you damage your iPhone or stolen or download a corrupt update. Such a purchasing a new mobile, or reinstallation, then cause of them, you can get loss data and loss of conversations on WhatsApp which could be a big challenge. Especially, if you have to totally depend on WhatsApp that conduct your business.
To solve this problem, here we will give you 7 incredible easier and simple methods of backing up WhatsApp from the iPhone or iPad.
How to Backup WhatsApp on iPhone
In this section, we will talk you about how you can take backup WhatsApp from your iPhone or iPad by using 7 simplest tricks, use one of them as your convinces.
- Back Up all WhatsApp Data to iCloud on iPhone Without Computer
- Enable iCloud Drive for WhatsApp Backups
- Back up all Messages and Media from WhatsApp on iPhone
- Backup WhatsApp on iPhone via iTunes
- Backup WhatsApp on iPhone Via Email Feature Without PC
- Backup WhatsApp Data on iPhone Via Google Drive
How to Backup WhatsApp Data on iPhone Third-Party Tools using Computer
How to Back Up all WhatsApp Data to iCloud on iPhone Without Computer
All iPhones are enabled with iCloud Drive backup feature built-in. iCloud allows you to get back up all information on your iCloud account. Mostly apps, including WhatsApp lets you option to back up their all data this way.
Enable iCloud Drive for WhatsApp Backups:
First of all, you have to need confirm that whether iCloud is enabled or not, it must be enabled, and then synchronic with your WhatsApp data. Here’s how:
- Launch <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- Then Press on your <Apple ID banner>
- Next you have to tap on <iCloud> option.
- Now scroll down to locate <iCloud Drive>, enable it, and make ensure WhatsApp’s toggle is turned on as well.
Back up all Messages and Media from WhatsApp on iPhone:
Once completed all process given as above all, you can proceed further:
- Open <WhatsApp> app on your iPhone
- Press on <Settings> option that showing as gear icon at the bottom of right corner.
- Next you have to tap on <Chat> option.
- Press on <Chat Backup>
- This will bring up a new window, press on <Back up Now> to upload your all chat data to your iCloud storage. If you wish to keep store all chat data on your iCloud automatically; to do this:
- Press on <Auto Backup> option, set to ON position.
- Further you have to prefer backup frequency, it lets you three options like as Daily, Weekly and Monthly. You can select one of them.
- You have to move back last <Settings> context menu, select <Chat Backup> option.
- If you prefer to backup of video messages, toggle on <shift to green color> next to <Include videos>.
How to Backup WhatsApp on iPhone via iTunes
iTunes is a best solution to get backup WhatsApp on your iPhone, most guys are familiar along with iTunes because it has simple interface, just plug in your iPhone or iPad, and you can get entire backup of your data.
While using to iTune, it will get backup automatically all pictures, music, files, and other setting together, but iTune can’t let you selectively backup. Here you can take backup WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud:
- Firstly you have to connect your iPhone or iPad along to PC with using of lighting cable, and open iTune on your system then it detect your device.
- When your device is detected, then select <Summary> tab, tap on <Back up Now> button that is locating below the “Backups” to begin backing up WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Now iTune will keep store all data in your iPhone with in few seconds, including WhatsApp all chat and attachments.
How to Backup WhatsApp on iPhone Via Email Feature Without PC
If you want to get back up conversations and individual chat, then WhatsApp’s native feature is most useful because it allows you email conversations to any contact and yourself as well. So here we will guide you how to backup WhatsApp through email chat feature without iCloud:
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad, but make ensure your devices have a better internet coverage, and must be linked Email ID to your device.
- Next you have to need go individual chat or group conversation that you want to keep saves.
- Swipe right to left the conversation icon on your WhatsApp, then you will come on <More> option and find out <Email Chat>.
- Press on <Chat> icon, proceed to its ‘Info‘ and choose the <Email Chat> option.
- This will open two options include/exclude attachments of your chat.
- Further, it will prompt you choose email app of your choice, now you can send this email to yourself or other contact.
Note: Your sending chat and all other attachments should be less than 25 MB, and you are able to send email once chat at once, instead of send multiple chat at a time.
Important!! It doesn’t allow you to restore your chats back to WhatsApp.
How to Backup WhatsApp Data on iPhone Via Google Drive
Google Drive is also best solution to keep save WhatsApp data (messages and files) for getting to backup. To do this:
- Launch WhatsApp on your device.
- Navigate Settings > Chat backup > select Back up to Google Drive.
How to Backup WhatsApp Data on iPhone Third-Party Tools using Computer
If you are not comfortable all ways which are mentioned above, and you prefer to use third party tools then this section for you. Here we suggest you few best tools which are most useful for you to backup WhatsApp on iPhone or iPad; below mentioned all:
You can use one of them as your convinces!!
dr.fone lets you to get backup easy, secure and personalized, as well as allowing simple interface. How to use it:
- Firstly dr.fone is downloading from its official website and installs it.
- Once done it, open fone and connect your iPhone with system with any suitable cable, press on <WhatsApp Transfer> tab.
- Next select <WhatsApp> from its left side bar and select <Backup WhatsApp Messages> tab to start backup of your WhatsApp.
- Once completed this process, hit on <View it> to see all files.
MobileTrans also is a one-click solution and hassle-free to backup WhatsApp. It also lets you to restore and backup for several app such as WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, Kik, and Viber. How to use it:
- Firstly MobileTrans is downloading from its official website and installs it.
- Once done it, make ensure that iPhone is linked along with your PC via cable. Now open MobileTrans and go to its home page.
- Select the <Backup&Restore> tab, this will bring up new window and select <WhatsApp> icon.
- Now it will automatically start getting an extensive backup of all the WhatsApp data, and simply wait few seconds and keep your iPhone connected till the process is completed.
MobiMover is also third party tool that lets you to restore and WhatsApp backup on your iPhone; how to use it:
- Firstly MobileTrans is downloading from its official website and installs it
- Once done it, make ensure that iPhone is linked along with your PC via cable. Now open MobileTrans and go to ‘WhatsApp > Backup’.
- Click on <Select> to choose the location where you wish to get back up WhatsApp, and hit on <Back up> for getting to back up your allWhatsApp data.
- Once completed this process. All messages will be kept stores as HTML file on your system.
- Once done it, Navigate WhatsApp > Backup History for getting to check all WhatsApp messages and attachments in the backup.
At The End
I hope that you have been learn about how to backup WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad. You can use any one method from given all.
If this article is useful for you then please share it on your social media platforms along with their friends and family members!!