In this article, we will help you about to fix “Webex audio not working” and configure “Webex audio setting”on Windows 10, Android, Mac, iPhone“. I hope, in the end of this post your problem will be fixed.
Cisco Webex Meetings is a business-oriented video conferencing platform that allows to totally free to remote meet up to 100 participants without any time limitation, so it is one of the best established online video conferences meeting solution.
Webex also allows to share video on going meeting, if you lets to know about it then check it: How to Share Video on Webex Meeting with Sound?
Webex Audio Not Working – Troubleshoot
If you are getting many problems of audio in the Webex meeting then we have several tips which help you fix your existed issues.
Getting to Start With
- Making ensure that your external device has been plugged in that you have to need plan to use for your audio
- Webex consumes your using operating system by default sound- speaker and mic, but it can be altered to particular device before getting to join meeting.
- You have to right to change audio source from within Webex while going on meeting otherwise before joining.
- If you are not able to hear through the headset and mic does not get to work, then you can follow few instructions which are mention below to fix this problem
Join the Audio Portion of the Session
- If you get to join the session then <Audio Conference> window will be automatically appeared. Now it allows you to make call with using a phone or via to your PC along with head set.
- Then you have to select to call with using your PC, ensure your headphone is connected and select <Use Computer for Audio>, and you will be inserted into session.
- When you get to choose to call with using your phone into <Audio Conference> window below USE PHONE, and choose then <I’ll call in> option.
Getting to Connect with Sessions Audio
- When you have been joined the audio conference portion of the session, and then audio conference icon will say connected below it.
- You have to option verify your audio connection with cross checking to view if there is telephone or headset and go to next to your name. It will inform you that you are connection with your audio or not.
Having to Test your Speaker and Microphone
- Making ensure that your speaker and microphone are connected with audio conference are working, and go to above of the session screen and select Audio > Speaker/Microphone Audio Test.
- Now test window will be displayed, and select the <Test> button in the same window then choose <Yes> if you are able to hear music.
- Further you have to select <Test> button in the Microphone box, and speak something into your microphone. If green bar is getting to move and select <Yes>.
Webex Audio Settings Configuration
You have to need to make ensure that audio setting of Webex is correctly set.
- Open <Cisco Webex Meeting> window and then click on <Audio> option.
- Then it elevated few search result and click on <Audio Connection> option, and it will be opened new audio connection window.
- Hit on <Setting> option that looks as a gear icon form.
- Choose the accurate speaker from the drop down menu and then click on <Test>. It helps you to check if your speaker is working.
- Now you have to need select correct <Microphone> from drop down box, and it helps you to use correct microphone.
- Shut off the speaker and microphone window and then hit on <Connect> button that is appearing at the right side of <Use computer for audio>, and it allows to you for using of your computer for audio.
Getting to Restart the Window Audio Service
“Webex Audio Not Working” issue is caused by miss configuration in your Windows Audio service then you have to need restart it.
- Open search box and write the <msc> into search bar without quotation marks.
- Hit on <Run as Administrator> on the service app that shows.
- Getting to right click on <Windows Audio service>
- Finally click on <Restart> button.
After following the all troubleshooting steps which are mentioned above then your problem <Webex Audio Not Working> will be fixed successfully.
Now you are ready to use Webex meetings on your system without getting any hindrance to bad audio.