If suddenly you get ‘verification failed error connecting to Apple ID server‘ message, while trying to access iCloud services, backups, iTunes, or App Store on your device. Don’t worry! Here we will guide you simple steps to fix this ‘Apple ID verification failed‘ problem.
Sometimes many persons are facing problem when they sign in iCloud along with correct login credentials details, then following message will be bring up like as “Verification failed: There was an problem connecting to the Apple ID Server“.
Also Read: How to ‘Update Apple ID Settings’ on iPhone and iPad? 8 Easier Tricks!!
Why to Get Apple ID Verification Failed
There are some cases when you will receive error ‘Apple ID Verification Failed’ likes as:
- If you are going to try make connection to Apple devices and services but same time your internet connectivity is not stable. Then you will obtain the message “Apple Verification Failed“. So your internet connection must be stable.
- In another situation, if you are putting wrong Apple ID and password then you may be lead to this error.
Whatever causes, doesn’t matter! Here we will give you 12 solutions to fix them with ease.
Verification Failed Apple ID Server – Fix It
In this section, we will tell you what to do if you encounter a problem connecting to Apple ID server, then you cannot connect to Apple ID server. Relax! Here we will give you 12 solutions to solve your problem; below mentioned all:
- Update Latest iOS Version
- Reset Network Settings
- Restart your iPhone
- Check your Internet Connection
- Check your iPhone’s Date & Time Settings
- Sign out/In your Apple ID
- Check Apple Server Status
- Disable VPN (Virtual Private Networks)
- Log out/In your Wi-Fi
- Change Apple ID Password
- Apple ID Verification Code
- Touch Apple Support
Update Latest iOS Version
If latest iOS version is not running on your iPhone and iPad, then you may be get problem verification failed, cause of no proper updated Apple ID setting with latest iOS version; to do this:
- Launch <Settings> app on your iPhone and tap on <General> option.
- On next page, click on <Software Update> and then press the <Download and Install> tab, put your iPhone’s passcode.
- If you receive a message of ‘Terms and Conditions’ then tap on <Agree> option
- Next you will get pop-up and click on <Agree> to confirm your choice.
- Once completed this process, you have to wait for few seconds to update the latest iOs version on your device.
Reset Network Settings
This is another solution to encounter your problem ‘verification failed and not connecting to Apple ID Server. Here’s how:
Important!! Make ensure, Airplane Mode not enable on your iOS device.
- Open <Settings> app and press on <General> tab.
- On next page, scroll to bottom of the page and tap on <Reset> button.
- Further tap on <Reset Network Settings> option, and enter the passcode if it needed.
- Once completed this process, your iOS device will be restart and your all network settings will be erased.
Restart your iPhone
If above mentioned ways not working and still you are getting error apple id verification failed, then you have to need force restart your iPhone.
Check your Internet Connection
If your internet connectivity is not reliable then you can get annoy to problem ‘connecting to Apple ID server‘. So you have to need speed test if it gets down then you should be upgrade your network plan. How to check it:
- Launch your browser on your device and search any online tool to test internet speed.
- If you didn’t find any online internet speed test tool then click here and hit on <Run Speed Test> button.
- This tool will appear result about your internet speed, if this speed is not capable to access your Apple ID. Then upgrade it.
Check your iPhone’s Date & Time Settings
It is another reason that can show up an issue connecting to Apple ID server is your “Date and Time”. If your device’s date and time is not set accurately then this problem may be persisted, but they are set automatically based on your location, and if they are not set as proper date and time. So you have to need adjust them; here’s how:
- Go to Settings > General > and tap on ‘Date and Time’
- On next page, toggle on <Set Automatically>, and check your <Time Zone>, if it not accurate then set it.
- Once completed this steps, you can see that fix problem connecting to the Apple ID and verification failed.
Sign Out/In your Apple ID
If you have been used all ways which are shown above, but your problem didn’t solve then you can try this method . When you get to sign out your Apple ID on your device, then you will be asked to save a copy of data that you have saved into iCloud. If you want then select it and your all data will be stored on your iCloud.
But after sign out, you cannot access longer many services like as Game Center, Find My, Voice Memos, App Store, iTunes Store and more, which are linked with same Apple ID. So you should be signed in back to get access these services. Here’s how:
- Launch <Settings> app on your iPhone or iPad
- On next page, tap on your <Account>
- Further scroll to bottom and hit on <Sign Out> option.
- Now you should be waiting for few times and back <Sign in> again. Your problem ‘Error Connecting to Apple ID, Verification Failed’ will be fixed.
Check Apple Server Status
On rare situation, Apple server is getting under maintenance or get down, but you can’t take any action about this. Just you can check that Apple’s server is available or not; here’s how:
Also Read: How to Create Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, Mac? “Set up Apple ID” Easier!!
- Visit at Apple Status Page.
- Then check all service related to Apple Id settings like as “Apple ID”, “App Store”, “iCloud Account & Sign In. If green dot is visible next to them that mean server is available otherwise you have to wait few times to fix them.
Disable VPN (Virtual Private Networks)
Today, mostly people prefer to use VPN for getting protects internet privacy, but sometimes you can get “Error Connecting to Apple ID, Verification Failed” message. Now you must be turned off your VPN; here’s how:
Navigate Settings > VPN Toggle OFF
Log out/In your Wi-Fi
If shown above trick didn’t fix your issue, then you can try this:
- Navigate Settings > Wi–Fi
- Press on <Info> tab that showing next to ‘Wi-Fi network,’ and then click on <Forget This Network>
- Choose <Forget> if you get prompt to confirm your choice.
- Next turn off your Wi-Fi, and wait for few seconds and turn on it again.
- When you appear ‘Wi-Fi network’ then press on ‘this network’
- Enter your password and get log in.
Change Apple ID Password
It is good habit to change your Apple ID password regularly at the interval couple of days, because if your old password may not meet the Apple’s current recommendations. Then cause of this, you can get error ‘Apple ID suggestions verification failed’, so you go ahead to change your Apple ID password.
Apple ID Verification Code
Sometimes, your iPhone is not able to get sync with Apple ID due to many issues, then you gets error ‘Apple ID password verification failed’. Now you can get to confirm you sign in with using verification code; here’s how:
- Log in your Apple Id on another device
- Navigate Settings > iCloud.
- On next page, choose <Password and Security> and tap on <Generate Verification Code>
- Now you can put this verification code into your desired iPhone with error to solve it.
Touch Apple Support
If above shown all methods aren’t helpful for you, then as soon as you get to touch Apple Support Service. Apple support can offer wide range of help to fix Apple ID Verification failed unknown message.
Now I hope that your problem ‘verification failed Apple ID server’ has been solved. If this article is useful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members and relatives over social media like as FB, Twitter, Linked, Instagram and more.
Have a Nice Day!!