Are you unsure about to make a new Apple Id? Don’t get panic because here we will cover all possible things about how to create a new Apple ID on iPhone, iPad and Mac with ease. At the end, you will say that it is incredible easier and i can do it myself with in few minutes.
What is Apple ID? Apple Company offers a unique digital identity to all Apple users. With using Apple ID, user can buy any product and data on Apple device you own. You have to need an Email ID and password to log in your Apple ID on your iOS device, and then it allows getting access to your payment and contact details.
If you wish to purchase any music from iTune Store, rent TV shows or movies, buy any app, game, iOS device, and get shop on Apple Online Store, then you have to need a valid Apple ID.
How to Create a New Apple ID
In this section, we will explore all things about how to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad or Mac without adding any payment methods; below shown all:
- How to Create a New Apple ID on iPhone or iPad
- Create an Apple ID via ‘Settings App’
- Setup a New Apple ID via ‘App Store’
- How to Make a New Apple ID on Mac
- Get Apple ID on Mac using ‘System Preferences’
- Get Apple ID on Mac using ‘Mac App Store’
- Get Apple ID on Mac using ‘Online Web’
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to Create a New Apple ID on iPhone or iPad
Here we will suggest you two simplest ways to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad devices without adding any payment method; below mentioned both:
How to Create an Apple ID via ‘Settings App’
- Firstly you have to launch <Settings> app on your iOS device.
- Press on <Sign in to your iPhone> option locating at the top of your device’s screen
- On next screen, click on <Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it> blue link.
- This will open pop-up, press on <Create Apple ID>
- On resulting screen, insert your First Name, Last Name, and Birthday, and click on <Next> locating at top right corner of the screen.
- Further you have to need put your existing email id, or press on <Don’t have an email address> to get free iCloud email id, like as xyz@iCloud.com
- Enable toggle next to <Apple News & Announcements>, if you wish to receive latest Apple News & Announcements, and then tap on <Next>.
- Now you can create a strong password and verify it by pressing it again, then press on <Next>
- Press on <Use a Different Number or Continue> to select whether you wish to obtain a text message or phone call for identity verification, and then press on <Next>
- On next screen, insert your ‘verification code’ that was received on your select mode above, and click on <Next>
- Further tap on <Agree> to accept all terms and conditions.
- Put your iPhone Password, if it has one.
- Now you can select to <Merge> to get synchronize all data on your iOS device to iCloud at same time, otherwise avoid it by tapping on <Not Merge> option.
Now your Apple ID has been created on your iOS device, and you can also use it to log in on your other devices also.
How to Setup a New Apple ID via ‘App Store’
It is also best way to setup a Apple ID on your iOS device, when you have to try open App Stote, then Apple will prompt you two option like as sign in along with existed Apple Id or make a new Apple ID that locating at the bottom of same screen. This method allows you to make a Apple ID without adding credit card; below shown all steps:
- Firstly you have to open App Store on your iPhone or iPad
- Press on <Create New Apple ID> option that showing at the bottom of screen.
- Further, insert your existed email ID and select strong password to new Apple ID.
- Now you can select the billing address of your living country. Make ensure, must be chosen billing address correctly because all regions are locked by Apple ID.
- Enter your required information like as first name, last name, birthday, and country.
- Next you have to put your credit card and billing detail, select <None>, if you want to skip it.
- Insert and confirm your phone number, and then go ahead.
- Then Apple will fire you a confirmation email into your email inbox, once received it, and then open the verification link.
Now your Apple ID is fully setup on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Make a New Apple ID on Mac
To create an Apple ID on your Mac is totally free and pretty easy, it lets you three options to make a new Apple ID like as System Preferences, Mac App Store, Web; below explained each one:
How to Get Apple ID on Mac using ‘System Preferences’
This is very simple way to make an Apple ID on Mac system; to do this:
- Launch <System Preferences> on your Mac
- This will bring up the empty profile interface, and press on <Sign In>
- Then click on <Create Apple ID…> option that locating bottom of same window.
- Now you have to enter all required details to make an account, like as <First Name and Last Name, Country, Email ID Date of Birth, Password, and Series of Security Questions>.
- At the end, Apple will push a verification email to validate you. Your Apple ID will be the email that you signed up with, which is worth keeping in mind.
How to Get Apple ID on Mac using ‘Mac App Store’
It is another way to make Apple ID on your Mac via ‘Mac App Store’, if you prefer it; here’s how:
- Launch on your Mac
- On next page, hit on tab that locating bottom of same window.
- Select option.
- Now you have to put your email address, password, and country, and then select to agree to Apple’s Terms and Conditions.
Important!! While getting to sign up via ‘Mac App Store’, Apple may be demanded to enter a credit card and billing information, and then select <None> to bypass it.
How to Get Apple ID on Mac using ‘Online Web’
This is also best option to make a new Apple ID on your Mac system; here’s how:
- Go to your browser and open https://appleid.apple.com/ this website on your system.
- On then home page, select the <Create Your Apple ID> at the bottom of window.
- Further you have to insert your important information. The email address and password you use will be your Apple ID: Must be kept into mind!
- Hit on <Continue> option, and then you will get an email along with verification code.
- Put ‘verification code’ that would be received into your email id.
- At the end, hit on <Continue> option.
Now your Apple ID is created, so from here you can also add your payment methods like as credit card to purchase any app, iTune and more.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I Create Apple ID by Myself?
Yes, Apple allows all permissions to all own users to create a new Apple ID. We already mentioned all possible ways to make an Apple Id on your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Can I Create a New Apple ID with the Same Phone Number?
No, you can’t create another new Apple ID along with same phone number. Even if you are going to try it then first Apple Id appears the number is already existed.
How Can I See Who is Using my Apple ID?
You have to go Devices section of your Apple ID account section, and then you are able to view all devices which are currently logged in along with your same Apple ID like as smart TV, iOS and Android devices, consoles and more.
The Bottom Lines
Now I hope that you have learnt all methods about how to create a new Apple Id on your iPhone, iPad and Mac system with and without adding your payment methods.
If this article is useful for you then please share it along with their friends, family members, and relatives over social media like as FB, Twitter, Instagram, and Linked In as well.
Have a Nice Day!!