Want to unlock Apple ID or bypass Apple ID without Password/Phone number/Security questions/Email Id? Then we suggest you this guide about how to unlock your Apple ID without remembering them.
If you found that your Apple ID is locked or disabled, or you forget its password or you purchase it as second hand, as well as you are not remembering Apple Id’s password, phone number, security questions and email. Don’t get panic! Here we will guide all possible ways about how to unlock Apple ID without password, phone number, security questions, and email id on your all iOS devices. Keep continue!!
Causes of Getting to Unlock Apple ID Locked or Disable
There are many reasons that encounter to unlock or disabled Apple ID; below showing few reasons:
- Too many times enter the wrong password to sign in your Apple ID
- Try to log in Apple ID from suspicious IP address.
- Put wrong answer into your security question, while resetting your password.
- Due to unwanted activities, your Apple Id has been locked by Apple’s security team.
If you found that Apple Id is locked or disabled then following messages will be appeared at your screen; like as:
- This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.
- This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.
- You can’t login/sign because your account was disabled for security reasons.
How to Unlock Apple ID on iOS Devices?
- How to Unlock Apple ID without Password
- Unlock Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch without Password
- Unlock Apple ID on Mac without Password
- How to Unlock Apple ID without Phone Number
- How to Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- How to Unlock Apple ID without Email Address
- How to Unlock Disabled Apple ID
- Touch Apple Support to Unlock Apple ID
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How Many Times can You Try Apple ID Password?
- How Long Does Apple ID Take to Unlock?
- Why Has My Apple ID been Locked?
- How do you bypass Apple ID without password?
Let’s Get Started!!
How to Unlock Apple ID Without Password?
To use this trick, you have to need trusted devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch) to unlock your Apple Id without knowing current password.
Important!! Must be enabled two-factor authentication then we will suggest you to accept this method.
Unlock Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Without Password
- Launch your <Settings> app on your iOS devices.
- Tap on <Apple profile photo>
- On next screen, click on <Password & Security> option
- And then tap on <Change Password> option.
- Now you have to follow few on screen instructions to change your password.
- Once completed this process, your Apple Id will be unlocked on your iOS devices.
Unlock Apple ID on Mac Without Password
- Click on <Apple Logo> and then select <System Preferences> option.
- On the Next Screen:
- For macOS Mojave: iCloud > Password & Security
- For macOS Mojave/High Sierra/Sierra: iCloud > Account Details
- Further, if you get a pop-up window and it demanding to put your password then click on <Forget Apple ID or password> and then follow all steps which are showing on screen.
- Else hit on <Change Password>, and then you can set a new one password for your Apple ID.
How to Unlock Apple ID Without Phone Number?
If you are not remember own phone number that is linked along with your Apple ID account, and you want to reset your Apple ID or unlock Apple ID then don’t worry because you have to come at right place here we are going to explore few simple steps to unlock your Apple Id without trusted phone number.
Important!! Recovery key must be enabled then you can regain access to your Apple ID.
- Go to your web browser and visit Apple ID Account Page on your device.
- Once opened it, click on <Forgot Apple ID or Password> and hit on button.
- On next screen, put your Apple ID and press the <continue> button.
- Further, you have to need choose the option to use recovery key.
- On resulting page, insert your recovery key, reset a new password for Apple ID, and then follow the all on screen instructions to complete subsequent process.
- Once completed all above steps, your Apple Id has been unlocked and you can log in it along with your new created password.
How to Unlock Apple ID Without Security Questions?
If you forgot your answer to your Apple ID security questions, don’t worry! You can unlock your Apple ID without knowing security questions; below shown all procedure:
- Firstly you have to open Apple official page on your web browser and find out “iForgot” option.
- Once opened it, put your Apple ID that is locked and click on <Continue> button.
- On next page, choose the option to reset your security questions, click on <Continue> button
- Further, you have to need follow on screen instructions to verify your identity. (If you don’t follow them, then can’t reset or change your security questions)
- Once done it, Choose new one security questions as well as answers and then select “Continue” tab.
- Once completed process, you can unlock your Apple ID with your changed security question.
How to Unlock Apple ID Without Email Address?
Here we will talk about all possible stuffs to unlock Apple ID without knowing email ID on all iOS device or Window Pc as well; below you can read:
If you are not remembering your current email id then you can reset it and then unlock your Apple ID with updated email address.
Important!! Apple allows you only to change Apple IDs which are non-Apple email addresses like as @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @Gmail, or @reddif.com. But Apple deny to permission going to change those email address which are used to ending with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com.
- Firstly you have to need open your web browser on your device and visit Apple official page
- Next put your existed Apple ID and Password for getting to sign in your Apple account.
- Once logged in your Apple account, click on <Sign-In and Security> locating left side pane. This will open many tabs on your screen, and then select <Apple ID> tab.
- Further, put your new email address in field box <Change your Apple ID>. If you prompt that email id is not available, it means this same email id is used by another person.
- Now you have to use another email address otherwise make new Apple ID, and then this new email is entered into <Change your Apple ID> box, hit on <Change Apple ID> button.
- On next page, enter a ‘Verification code’ that was pushed into your email address’s inbox, read it and put into desired bland boxes.
- Once completed this process, you have been successfully changed your Apple ID email.
Now you can unlock your Apple ID with using this updated email address with ease.
How to Unlock Disabled Apple ID on All iOS?
- Visit at apple.com
- Put your Apple ID email
- Follow all on screen instructions to unlock your disabled account
- If your Apple Id didn’t unlock then you can make call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist
Touch Apple Support to Unlock Apple ID
If above all methods are failed then as soon as you have to make contact with Apple Customer Support , and then fill the request form or select comfort way to you. An executive will contact with you.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Many Times can You Try Apple ID Password?
You can try to 10 failed attempts, if you exceed this limit then iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac will be locked for 24 hours. After passing 24 hours, you can try to enable Apple account.
How Long Does Apple ID Take to Unlock?
You would be waiting for 24 hours, and after spending 24 hour you can attempt your password to unlock your Apple ID. But it may need your security questions.
Why Has My Apple ID been Locked?
Due to many reasons, your Apple ID can be locked or disable. We have already above mentioned causes, you can check again them.
How do you bypass Apple ID without password?
To bypass Apple ID without a password, you can try the following methods:
- Contact the Previous Owner: If you have the phone number or email of the previous owner, ask them to sign out of the Apple ID or unlock the device remotely via iCloud.
- Use an Apple ID Removal Tool: Software like EaseUS MobiUnlock can help you bypass the Apple ID if you know the device password.
- Try the iCloud DNS Method: This method requires some technical knowledge and may not work for all devices.
- Reset Password: If you have forgotten your Apple ID password, you can use the <Forgot Apple ID or Password> feature on the Apple website or app to reset it.
Please note that bypassing Apple ID may result in potential restrictions, and it’s essential to understand the risks before attempting these methods.
The Bottom Line
Although it is daunting task to unlock an Apple ID without Password/Phone number/Security questions/Email Id, it should be impossible. But in this article, we teach you above many possible solutions to unlock/remove/bypass Apple ID from iPhone, iPad, Mac and all iOS or other devices.
If this post is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, families and relatives over social media platform like as FB, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and more.
Have a Nice Day!!