In this post, we will explore you about how to unlock iPhone 5 without passcode by using 6 simplest ways. You can use one of them as your convenience!!
If, you are getting to feel as annoy when you forget passcode to your iPhone 5/5C/5S. Then might be you are not going to use this iOs device for long time, because your iPhone’s screen is locked. Don’t worry; here we will give you tutorial about how you can unlock iPhone 5/5S/5C without passcode.
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Without Passcode
In section, we will show you about all possible methods, which help you to unlock your iPhone 5 if you forget your iPhone’s passcode; below mentioned all:
- How to Unlock iPhone 5 Without Passcode via iCloud
- How to Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode Without Computer Using ‘Find My App’
- How to Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode Using ‘iTune’
- How to Unlock Disabled iPhone 5 via ‘Unaccepted Simcard’
- How to Unlock iPhone 5 via your ‘Network Provider’
- Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- Unlock Sprint iPhone
- Unlock AT&T iPhone
- Unlock Verizon iPhone
6. How to Unlock iPhone 5 Without Apple ID via ‘Third-Party Tools’
- iOS Unlocker
- Tenorshare 4uKey
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Without Passcode via iCloud
Apple also allows user to remotely locate, lock or delete their iPhone 5. With using of this feature, you can reset your iOS device and erase its password. So here we will talk you how to unlock iPhone 5 without password; follow few basic steps:
- Firstly you have to need launch icloud.com website on using browser on your iPhone, and log in with same your Apple ID.
- On the home page, multiple options will be visible, choose the <Find my iPhone>.
- On next screen, hit on <All Device> to open drop down menu and choose your device that you wish to get unlock.
- Once selected it, click on <Erase iPhone> tab.
- Now you have to agree along with pop-up and select <Restore> your device.
- When completed this process, your iPhone 5 will be restarted without getting any locked screen.
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode Without Computer Using ‘Find My App’
If you haven’t any PC but want to unlock your iPhone, then you can accept ‘Find My’ app to unlock screen passcode. Here’s how:
- Use another iPhone, open App Store, and then install <Find My> app
- Once done it, launch <Find My> app on your iPhone, and then log in with same your Apple ID and password.
- On next screen, Press on <Device> tab locating bottom of your device’s screen
- Then it will display the list of your iOS device, which are linked with same Apple ID.
- Select your iPhone 5, perform scroll below to find <Erase This Device>, and then press on it.
- This will open pop-up, tap on <Continue> button, and insert your phone number, then follow all on screen instructions.
- Now move back as brand new iPhone, and then you can get your iOS device without any screen lock.
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode Using ‘iTune’
This is most effective method to get unlock iPhone 5 with using iTune. In this method, your all data will be deleted. So before going to proceed you must be getting back up your iPhone 5.
Here you have to choose to take your iPhone 5 in recovery mode and restore it, and then your iOS 5 device would be restored. Now you will be able to access it without using any lock. To do this:
- Firstly you have to need to get turn off your iPhone 5, for this press the Power button and get slide screen to switch off your device.
- Further, open iTune on your PC (Mac or Windows systems)
- Press and hold Home button on your device, and while holding home button, connect it along with your PC.
- iTune symbol will be displayed at your screen, that means, iTune has been detected on your system.
- Further, iTune will detect your iPhone 5 into recovery mode, it will prompt like shown in figure:
- Click on <OK> button, then iTune will get to start restore your iPhone.
- Once completed this process, you can get your iPhone 5 without any locked screen
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone 5 via ‘Unaccepted Simcard’
iPhone 5 doesn’t use a code or unlocking sequence. So, iPhone 5 is already officially unlocked on Apple server that means, while updating the system or getting factory reset, your iPhone 5 will get unlocked.
You have two ways to unlock your disable iPhone 5; below shown both:
- Put a different SIM card in your iPhone from another network.
- Keep turn on your device and enable Wi-Fi
- Now you have to need download a small update.
- As your iPhone 5 is OK condition to run in any network.
- Put a different SIM card in your iPhone from another network
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Launch iTune on your system.
- As small update will going to download
- Now your iPhone 5 is ready to run with any network.
How to Unlock iPhone 5 via your ‘Network Provider’
If your iPhone 5 has come with top four carriers in the U.S like as T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon. Then you have to need go with these carriers to unlock your iPhone. How they work; below explained all:
Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
T-Mobile iPhone should be activated on any network at least 40 days before, and then this company will allow to unlock your device. How to work it:
- Go to https://account.t-mobile.com website
- Get to access your iPhone you would like to unlock underneath <View Account> and proceed to <Lines and Devices>
- Now you have to log in your request to get unlock your device, and then wait for receiving confirmation email.
- When your request is accepted (Under 48 hours), your iPhone 5 is get unlocked screen to use further carrier’s network.
Unlock Sprint iPhone
Sprint Company also offer the proper assistance to unlock your iPhone 5, 5S, and 5C, but your device should not be reported as documented stolen, lost otherwise use as unwanted activities. Now you have to need for touching with service provider’s customer care at 866-866-7509 and tell your entire problem, they will educate about how you can unlock your iOS 5 device.
Unlock AT&T iPhone
If your iPhone 5 have had to be activated on AT&T network at a minimum 60 days then you are eligible to unlock your iPhone. How to work:
- Open the https://www.att.com/deviceunlock website on your system.
- Insert your account and iPhone 5 all information, submit your request.
- Once done it, as you will get T&C email.
- Go to your email’s inbox, open that email and have to follow all on screen instructions to confirm to unlock your iPhone.
Unlock Verizon iPhone
Verizon Company offers most fair friendly unlocking policies because it will get automatically unlock your iPhone within 60 days after buying date.
After that, if you are getting any problem then you can contact with customer support at https://www.verizon.com/support/consumer/contactus to unlock your device.
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Without Apple ID via ‘Third-Party Tools’
Here, we suggest you two great ‘Third-Party Program’ which help to unlock your iOS 5 device with ease; below explained both:
iOS Unlocker is best tool that lets you to unlock your iPhone password, as well as help to encounter all password on your device like as 4-digit passcode, 6 digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID and other restriction password. How to use it:
- Firstly you have to need download this toll as free and install on your PC.
- Once installed completely, as it will open 3 main options at own Home Page such as Wipe Passcode, Remove Apple ID, and Screen Time. If you want to unlock your locked screen of iPhone 5, then choose <Wipe Passcode> option.
- Press the <Start> button, and then connect your iPhone along with PC via reliable USB cable.
- When iPhone connected successfully, then some basic information will be visible about your device, find out proper iPhone information and hit on <Start> button.
- Further you have to download a firmware package, and then press on <Unlock> button to encounter your iPhone 5/5s/5c password.
Tenorshare 4uKey is also best alternative to unlock disabled iPhone 5 with ease, because it can help to erase Touch ID, Face ID or 4 to 6 digit passcode without any hassle. Here’s how:
- Download 4uKey tool from its official website and install on your PC.
- Once done it, connect your iPhone 5 to your computer, and then 4uKey will start to detect your iOS device, press on <Start> button.
- Click on <Download> button to download an updated firmware package on your device.
- Press <Start Unlock> button, then it will delete passcode from your iOS device.
- Now your iPhone 5 works as a new one device, you can set up new passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID and restore it by using iCloud backup or iTune.
Now you have been learnt all methods about unlocking your iPhone 5/5C/5S with ease. If this article is useful for you then please share it along with their friends, family members, and relatives over the social media FB, Twitter, Linked In, etc.
Have a Nice Day!!