If you are finding the ways about to unblock friends on Snapchat, then you have to come at right page because here we will explain you about how to unblock someone on Snapchat with ease.
Snapchat is amazing social media platform that lets you to share images, videos along with friends and followers. And you can also share stories with each one or personal chat with friends as well.
If you are getting to annoy to your few friends because they are sending nonsense message and snaps, then you can easily block them. After blocking, they are unable to see your stories or send any chat message or snap as well.
Also Read: How to Change Your Snapchat Password or Reset it, if You Forgot- Do it!!
But unfortunately, you blocked wrong friend by mistake, then you can also back unblock them. And they are ready to view your snap, chat message and stories as well.
How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat App
In this section, you will learn all possible things about how to unblock people on snapchat with ease; below shown all headlines:
- How to Unblock People on Snapchat (iPhone & Android)
- How to Add Someone on Snapchat after Unblocking?
- How to Unblock Friends on Snapchat?
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What happens if you block Someone on Snapchat and then unblock them?
- When you unblock someone on Snapchat, does it notify them?
- Can you see Snapchat messages after unblocking someone?
- Why can’t I unblock someone on Snapchat?
- What happens when you unblock someone on iPhone?
- What happens when you unblock someone on the Snapchat?
- Can I unblock someone in 24 hours after I have blocked them?
- How do you unblock on Snapchat?
- How to know if someone unblocks you on Snapchat
- How do i unblock someone on Snapchat?
How to Unblock People on Snapchat (iPhone & Android)
If you are not feeling not good about blocking someone, then you can easily unblock friend on Snapchat through Snapchat ‘Settings’ on both iOS and Android device. Here’s how:
Also Read: How to Change Snapchat Username on iPhone & Android? Full Guide!!
- Launch Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device, and log in it with their credential.
- Once logged in, click on <Bitmoji> ‘Profile Icon’ at upper-left side of your screen.
- Head over ‘Profile page’, tap on <Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option that locating upper-top right hand of screen.
- On ‘Settings‘ page, perform scroll down to bottom and find out <Blocked> option underneath the ‘Account Actions’ section, then click on it.
- Further, this will appear the list of all Snapchat users you have been blocked by you over the longer time.
- Next, you have to find out right person, you want to unblock from given Blocked list. Once found this, tap on <X> icon that showing next to user that you wish to unblock.
- Next, you will get a pop-up that asking you to confirm your choice, and click on <Yes> option.
- Once completed this process, your chosen person is unblock successfully in your Snapchat account.
How to Add Someone on Snapchat after Unblocking?
It is pretty simple procedure, if you want to re-add someone on your Snapchat account after getting to unblock; below show all steps, follow them step by step:
Also Read: How to Change Snapchat Emojis on iPhone & Android? Snapchat Streaks!!
- Firstly, you have to need open Snapchat app on your phone and sign in it with their username and password.
- Tap on <Profile icon> at top-left corner of your screen
- On ‘Profile’ page, scroll down and find <Add Friends> option that under the ‘Friends‘ section, then click on it
- Head over ‘Add Friends’ page, type the username into search bar of the user, you just unblocked. When you found username then click on <Add> button next the ‘Displayed Username’ to get add again back to Snapchat as a friend.
- Now finally, your friend request will be pushed to desired user, when he/she get to accept your request then you and your friend are ready to send snap with each other and get begin to make communication with them.
How to Unblock Friends on Snapchat?
With following few basic steps, you can easily unblock your friend on Snapchat app; here’s how:
Also Read: Snapchat Won’t Open | Not Working on iPhone & Android, Fix 12 Ways!!
- Launch Snapchat app on your phone and log in it with their credential information.
- Further, tap on <Profile Icon> at top-left corner of screen
- Next, click on <Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option that locating tap-right corner of your device’s screen.
- On resulting page, perform scroll down and click on <Block> option.
- And now, hit on ‘X‘ icon that showing next to friend’s name that you want to unblock from your unblock list.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What happens if you block someone on Snapchat and then unblock them?
If you want to try this process then, then they will be erased from your given contact list. Now you would be added the friend once again, and able to start conversation and send Snaps as well.
When you unblock someone on Snapchat, does it notify them?
No, Snapchat doesn’t inform to user if you get unblock them.
Can you see Snapchat messages after unblocking someone?
Not, but old chat conversation history will be presented on both edge of sender and recipient.
Why can’t I unblock someone on Snapchat?
If you are unable to unblock someone on Snapchat account then it may be two reasons: first is, the specific user has erased own account from Snapchat app and second is, that user has not removed you from own Snapchat block list.
What happens when you unblock someone on iPhone?
It doesn’t show any text messages like as (iMessage, MMS, SMS) at anywhere on your phone from blocked messages. So unblocked contact doesn’t appear any messages that sent by you when it was blocked
What happens when you unblock someone on the Snapchat?
If you get unblock a snapchat friend, then you are able to send friend request, making chat, receive snaps and tag you in story as well. But these are done if you accepted to be their friend.
Can I unblock someone in 24 hours after I have blocked them?
Of course! You are able to unblock someone on Snaphat app at any time, we ready shown all steps above to do so.
How do you unblock on Snapchat?
It is simplest way, just navigate Profile page > tap on ‘Settings‘ > appear ‘Blocked‘ list > click on ‘X‘ next to contact name.
How to know if someone unblocks you on Snapchat
Finding your friend in your contact list, if their name doesn’t show in given list that means they have been blocked you. Then you are unable to send then any messages and snaps until they unblock your account.
How do i unblock someone on Snapchat?
You can easily do it, follow all steps one by one which are mentioned above in the article.
Now i hope that you have been completed educated about how to unblock people on Snapchat, if your answer is ‘Yes‘, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding changing Snapchat password? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!