Are you finding for procedures about how to pin someone on Snapchat? Then you have to come at right page, because here we will explore all things, which help to pin and unpin Snapchat conversation on iPhone and Android devices with ease.
What Does Pin Mean on Snapchat?
Snapchat offers the amazing feature that lets you to place someone at the top of your chat list. When you get pin someone on Snapchat, that means chat always displays at the upper of chat screen. Make ensure, you never don’t omit any snap or message from that friend.
When many people fire snap or message at once, then you may miss that sent by your friend. So “Pin Conversations” most helpful for you, because pinned conversations remain at the top even though you get new message or photo from other people.
How to Pin Someone on Snapchat
In this section, we will provide you full detail information that how you can pin people in Snapchat on your iPhone and Android device with ease; below shown all ways:
- How to Pin Someone on Snapchat iPhone
- How to Pin People on Snapchat Another Trick
- How to Customize Snapchat Pin Icon
- How to Unpin Someone on Snapchat That Blocked You
- How to Pin Somebody on Snapchat Android
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What Does It Mean When You Pin Someone on Snapchat?
- Why Can’t I Pin Someone on Snapchat Android?
- How Do You Pin People on Snapchat?
How to Pin Someone on Snapchat iPhone
If you are using Snapchat app on your iPhone then within few minutes, you can easily pin up a snap or friend conversation. Just follow few simplest steps; below shown all:
- Making ensure that your Snapchat app must be updated being latest version.
- Then launch Snapchat app on your phone and log in it with their credentials.
- Once opened it, click on <Chat> button locating at the bottom left corner side.
- This will open your friends list on Snapchat, if desired person is not presented into elevated result then search for them.
- Next you have to keep press and hold on friend’s name.
- Further, you will see few lists of options, and press on <More> option.
- Next, choose the <Pin Conversation> option, then this pin that certain friend to the top of your chat list.
How to Pin People on Snapchat Another Trick
Alternatively method, you can also use to get pin people on your Snapchat at the upper your chat list. Here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat app on your device.
- And, go to desired person’s profile, and click on <vertical dots> locating top right corner of your same corner.
- On next page, select the <Pin Conversation> option.
How to Customize Snapchat Pin Icon
If you are not pleased to default icon that is used for pinned conversation chats, then you can easily change pinned icon on Snapchat along with other attractive icons of your wish, which are presented on its gallery. To do this:
- Launch Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Once opened it, go to top-left corner of same screen, and then click on your <Profile icon>
- Then you will come at profile page, then click on <Gear Icon> at upper top-right corner.
- On next page, perform scroll down and go to ‘Additional Services’ section, and press the <Manage> option.
- You will see ‘Manage‘ menu and click on <Friend Emojis> option
- On the ‘Friend Emojis’ page, perform scroll down to bottom and tap on <Pinned Conversation> option.
- Now you will several icons on your screen, and can make anyone icon the default for pinned chats. Click on desired icon, and then it will immediately get to begin that icon for your pinned conversions.
- Move back to your chat section and you are all set.
How to Unpin Someone on Snapchat That Blocked You
As there is a limit (Maximum 3 Pin) for getting pin people on Snapchat, you may require to unpin someone. Otherwise you should be unpin someone who blocked you on Snapchat. Don’t worry! Unpinning someone on Snapchat is pretty simple procedure; below shown all steps, follow them one by one:
- Open Snapchat app and locate the pinned person on your phone screen.
- Then long press the desired pinned chat conversation or person.
- On next page, you will see a pop-up window, and then tap on <More> option.
- Next, select the <unpin conversation> option.
Now, that person will be unpinned. You can repeat same procedure to unpin to another friend that you wish to unpin.
How to Pin Somebody on Snapchat Android
Unfortunately, till now the pinning conversation feature of Snapchat is presented only for iPhone lovers. This feature was released only last year, in June month, i hope you should be wait bit longer to have it on Android also.
Dark mode and Pinning chats features are only exclusive for iOS user, not for Android users. Right now, we haven’t any updated information about this, if further times any update will be announced for Android users, then make ensure we will update you regarding the same.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Does It Mean When You Pin Someone on Snapchat?
When you get pin a conversation in Snapchat that means it permanently attach at the top of your Friend chat screen. Whenever you obtain new photos or chat from your friend, then pinned conversation will get at the top. Cause of it, you haven’t chance to miss important Snap and Chats.
Why Can’t I Pin Someone on Snapchat Android?
Unfortunately for Android user, pin conversation is not yet presented on Android version phone .So due to this, you are unable to get pin someone on Snapchat on Android device.
How Do You Pin People on Snapchat?
It is simplest procedure to pin someone on Snapchat app. Through this post, we already told you all ways, you can check them and implement.
If you are Snapchat newbie, we hope that you are full learnt about how to pin someone on Snapchat on your iPhone and Android phone with ease. If this content is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members and relatives over social media platforms, that they also could be taken benefits of this fruitful article.
Have a Nice Day!!