Wondering how to remove someone from Snapchat account? Don’t worry! In this article, we will go through one about one process about how you can delete someone/ friend from Snapchat app with ease.
Snapchat is one of greatest social medial platform that it prides itself on its privacy functions and granular control. It also lets you to hide your best and mutual friends list from other, and it provide fully control over your Snapchat account, even lets you to get reconnect along with old Snapchat acquaintances.
Also Read: How to Know if Someone Deleted You on Snapchat? 6 Simplest Ways!!
If someone or your friends are sending you unwanted or nonsense message and snap, you are getting to annoy from them. And you want to remove or unfriend them without them knowing, then you have to come at right place where you will educate about how to unadded or remove someone and your best friend as well.
How to Remove Someone from Snapchat
In this section, we will explore you all possible things that help to unfriend or remove someone from your Snapchat account with ease; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your choice:
- How to Remove Someone from Snapchat from Best Friends List
- First: Remove Snapchat Friends Fast
- Second: Unadded Someone from Snapchat Account
- Third: Remove Friends from Best Friend List
- How to Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat at Once
- What Happens When you Remove/Unfriend Someone on Snapchat
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I see someone’s profile after I remove them from my Snapchat account?
- If you delete someone on Snapchat can you add them back?
- Does someone know if you unfriend them on Snapchat?
- How to remove someone from Snapchat without them knowing?
How to Remove Someone from Snapchat from Best Friends List
While deleting someone from given your friends list, then they are unable to view any stuff like as private content and Stories as well. Then, they are unable to check your content, which you have to allow setting to as Public. Whenever they allow to privacy settings and they are able to send any snap you and make conversation as well.
Also Read: How to See Who Viewed Your Location on Snapchat? Complete Guide!!
Here we will tell you three easier methods, which help you to remove your best friend from your friend list; below given both, you can check them:
First: Remove Snapchat Friends Fast
- Firstly you have to need open your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Once opened it, get log in with introducing their credential information.
- When you logged in, go to ‘Camera Screen’ then you will see many other options on same screen.
- Further, you have to tap on <Message icon> locating at the bottom of your device’s screen.
- Next, you will get friend list and find out the friend whom you wish to remove. When you located him/her, tap and long keep hold of certain friend, and list of options will be elevated at the front of you. And click on <More> option
- On next screen, you will again view other options, and then tap on <Remove Friend> option.
- Now you will get a pop-up that confirm to your choice, and click on <Remove> option.
- Once completed this process, your desired friend have been deleted or remove from your friend list.
Second: Unadded Someone from Snapchat Account
With following few basic steps, you can easily to unfriend or unadded some on Snapchat without them knowing; here’s how:
Also Read: How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat? 10 Simplest Tricks!!
- Open your Snapchat app on your phone and sign in with their username and password.
- Once logged in, perform swipe from right to left, then you will come at <Chat Screen>.
- Head over ‘Chat Screen’ page; click on username of desired friend whom you wish to unfriend or unadded from your friend list.
- Then you will come at ‘Chat Interface’ and tap on their profile bitmoji at upper-left corner.
- Next, tap on <three dots horizontally> at top-right corner, then you will see list of options and click on <Remove Friend> option.
- Further, you will receive a pop-up that confirm your choice and tap on <Remove> option.
Note: When you have been removed, deleted, unfriend, or unadded your friend, then they will be unable longer available on ‘Discover Screen’.
Third: Remove Friends from Best Friend List
Just follow basic step one by one; below shown all:
- Launch Snapchat app on your device.
- Once opened, click on <Profile icon> at upper-left corner
- On ‘Profile Page’; perform scroll down and select the <My Friend> option.
- Next, go to search box and type the ‘Friend’s Name’ whom you want to remove.
- When you found him/her, and then click on their <Snapchat Username>
- Again, click on <Bitmoji> icon that locating at top-right corner of your screen.
- On resulting page, click on <three vertical dots> at top-right corner, and you will get list of options, tap on <Remove Friend> option.
- Then you will receive a confirmation pop-up and click on <Remove> to confirm your choice.
- That’s done.
How to Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat at Once
We have been already discussed about how can you remove someone or friend on Snapchat from your friend list, but what if you wish to remove multiple friends on Snapchat account at once, then here we will try to reveal all things about this.
Also Read: How to Hide Someone on Snapchat without Blocking Them? Detail Guide!!
Till now Snapchat didn’t introduce any feature that lets you to delete several friends at once. Snapchat only allows you to remove only one by one the entire friend that you wish. You have Just one option that is to be deleted your Snapchat account completely, then your all friends will be remove, as well as chats and messages once your account has been removed completely.
What Happens When you Remove/Unfriend Someone on Snapchat
If you try to remove someone from your Snapchat account, then a lot of things happen like as:
Also Read: How to Delete Snapchat Story on iPhone & Android? [Complete Guide]
- They are deleted from your existed friend list, then unable to get access to your ‘Snap Map location’.
- They would not get any notification, whenever you remove them.
- You can’t get access your conversation history because you are unfriend them from your best friend list.
- You are unable to view your ‘Snapchat Story’ and Cameos Selfies as your choice.
- And they can’t also check your ‘Snapchat Score’ on their account.
- Your all snaps and live chat stream would be as ‘Pending‘ mark.
- They also unable to send any type of message until your re-add them
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I see someone’s profile after I remove them from my Snapchat account?
Of Course! You are eligible to see their stories and profile, but conditions apply that it should be set as public account.
If you delete someone on Snapchat can you add them back?
Yes! You can do it.
Does someone know if you unfriend them on Snapchat?
No! Snapchat doesn’t notify them, whenever you try to get unfriend them on Snapchat account.
How to remove someone from Snapchat without them knowing?
Above, we already revealed many methods; you can use one of them as your choice.
The Bottom Lines
Removing and deleting someone is easiest on Snapchat and steps are pretty simple to follow. We are making ensure that you wouldn’t have suffered any issue, whenever you will follow the all step which are shown above. If this content is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Also Read: How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat? With Related FAQ!!
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding changing Snapchat password? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!