Wondering about how to move snaps My Eyes Only on Snapchat? If answer yes, don’t worry! Through this article, we will explain all possible things which help to add media Snapchat ‘My Eyes Only’ without getting any hassle.
Snapchat is not just a social media platform; it can work as your private vault. You can also hide your media on your Snapchat account by using ‘My eyes only’ feature.
Snapchat lets you to move your device’s gallery media to ‘My eyes only’ instead of only snaps to add into My Eyes. The “My Eyes Only” tab is available into Snapchat’s gallery and it is secured by 4- digit code set by you. You can also keep save snaps on your mobile from Snapchat.
How to Move Snaps to My Eyes Only on Snapchat
Do you wish to keep store your photos and videos in private folder so that only you could see them? You can perform it by adding your Medias to ‘My eyes only’ section. So in this section, you are going to educate about how you can move your snaps into ‘My eyes only’ folder, below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your choice:
- How to Add Snap to My Eyes Only on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
- Why Can’t I Move Snaps to My Eyes Only on Snapchat?
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can You Delete the My Eyes Only Feature on Snapchat?
- How do i move my gallery media to My Eyes Only in Snapchat?
- How do i hide snaps on Snapchat?
- Can i see hidden photos in My Eyes Only on Snapchat?
Let’s Get Started!!
How to Add Snap to My Eyes Only on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
If you wish to keep your photos in privately folder so that you are able view them, and then you can perform it by adding or Camera Roll photos or videos to ‘My eyes only’ section. Here’s how you can add photos to My Eyes folder:
- Firstly you have to Open your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android phone and log in by introducing their credential details.
- Once logged in, by default, you will go to Camera viewfinder and hit on <Gallery> icon to open Memories section.
- Choose the Snaps tab, and then locate the photos or videos that you want to add to My Eyes Only folder. Keep long press on desired a snap; you can also choose the photos more than one at once and transfer them together into ‘My Eyes Only’ section.
- Once selected all picture or videos that you wish to add, then you will get few options at the bottom of screen. Click on <Hide> button to move your photos to My Eyes Only.
- Next, you will get a pop-up box that lets you confirm either to move the chosen photos to ‘My Eyes Only’ folder or not. Tap on <Move> button to confirm your choice, as showing image:
Above showing all steps, you can also use for hiding your favorite photos directly from Camera Roll.
If you want to see all hidden photos by getting to access the My Eyes Only feature that means you want to move a snap or videos out from My Eyes Only. To do this:
Keep long press on desired photo and choose the <Unhide> icon from elevated toolbar at the bottom of screen.
Why Can’t I Move Snaps to My Eyes Only on Snapchat?
If you are unable to move your photo or video to My Eyes Only on your Snapchat account; then you should be going to crop your video and reduce its duration on Camera roll less than 10 seconds and tap on <Save> option. Now, go to camera findviewer and enter the Camera roll section, and keep hold the desired video down with your finger and click on <Hide Video(My Eyes Only)> then hit on <Move> option.
Snapchat lets you to send picture and video straight from your Camera roll, that means compress video for use in Snapchat:
- Firstly you have to go Clipchamp’s video compressor.
- Choose the video that you wish to share and select the lowest resolution settings.
- Trim your selected video and save it on your camera roll.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can You Delete the My Eyes Only Feature on Snapchat?
Sorry! Snapchat doesn’t let you to disable or delete the ‘My Eyes Only’ feature. Once you have been activated it then you can’t deleted, removed or hidden it. But you can avoid it by moving all stuffs from ‘My Eyes Only’ to Memories section.
How do i move my gallery media to My Eyes Only in Snapchat?
Yes! You can transfer your phone’s gallery to ‘My Eyes Only’ section on your Snapchat account. To do this:
- Go to Snapchat’s Gallery
- Select the <Camera Roll> tab
- Choose the media that you wish to move, tap on <Hide> icon and click on <Move> option to confirm it.
How do i hide snaps on Snapchat?
- Go to your Memories section
- Choose the photos that you want to hide
- Next, tap on <More> option, then you will get a list of options and click on <Hide Snaps (My Eyes Only)>
- Final tap on button to confirm it
Can i see hidden photos in My Eyes Only on Snapchat?
- Launch Snapchat app and go to <Memories> section.
- Next page, you will see four tabs at the top of page then select the <My Eyes Only> tab.
- Further, you have to enter 4 digit passcode to unlock ‘My Eyes Only’
- Once unlocked it, you can view all your hidden pictures and videos.
This was all about how to move snaps My Eyes Only on Snapchat. By using these steps you can maintain of your Snapchat stuffs in private vault. If this article is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!