If you are wondering about how to recover My Eyes Only pictures on Snapchat? Relax, because now you have come at right page where you will know all possible things which help to recover deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only pictures on iPhone and Android device with ease.
Can You Recover Deleted Photos from Snapchat ‘My Eyes Only’?
Yes! Snapchat lets you many option, which help to recover deleted pictures from ‘My Eyes Only’ feature. So, through this post we will try to guide all possible solutions, which let you help to restore removed snaps from ‘My Eyes Only’ with ease.
What is ‘My Eyes Only’ on Snapchat?
‘My Eyes Only’ is for especially Snaps that let you to keep additional private. These Snaps can be swapped from Memories to ‘My Eyes Only’ and then a guy can only get access these photos after inserting a password. Keep remembering that ‘My Eyes Only’ password is different from the password which used for logging for Snapchat. This amazing feature not only keeps save your precious photos but it also hides them from getting viewed by other people while seeing into your Snapchat Memories portion. How to find ‘My Eyes Only’?
- Perform swipe up from the camera screen to open Memories.
- Then swipe left to ‘My Eyes Only’ tab and put your password.
- Unfortunately, if you forgot the password that was set for ‘My Eyes Only’ then Team Snapchat won’t be able assistance to get access or retrieve Snaps in ‘My Eyes Only’.
How to Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat
In this section, we will provide detail information about how to recover Snapchat my eyes only photos from iPhone or Android device by using few simplest methods; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your choice:
- Recover Deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only Pictures on iPhone Via ‘Directly App’
- Restore Deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only Pictures on Android Via ‘The Device Cache’
- How to Recover Deleted My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat By ‘File Browser
- Alternative Way to Get Deleted My Eyes Only Pictures Back for Both ‘iPhone & Android’
- Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat ‘Without Password’
- How Do You Save Photos to My Eyes Only Snap?
- How Do You Get My Eyes Only To Snapchat?
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why can’t I just add a snap to my eye?
- How can Snapchat memories be deleted from my eyes only on Snapchat?
- How can I see only my eyes on Snapchat Android?
- How do you restore Snapchat eye photos?
- Can Snapchat see only eyes?
- How do you move snaps to your My Eyes Only?
- Can Snapchat vedio get saved to my eyes only?
Let’s Get Started!!
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only Pictures on iPhone Via ‘Directly App’
Once deleted Snapchat My Eyes only photos may still be available into ‘My Data Archive’; then with following few simplest steps, you can easily recover your deleted My Eyes Only pictures:
- Firstly, launch your Snapchat app on your phone.
- Tap on your <Profile Icon> showing up at upper-left corner.
- Next, click on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option that locating at top-right hand
- On ‘Settings Page’; perform scroll down a little bit until you see <My Data> option under the ‘Privacy‘ section
- Then, tap on <My Data> option, and you need logged in with introducing by your Snapchat ID.
- On resulting page, you have to select the <MY DATA> option.
- Further, press the <Submit Request> button that showing at bottom of your screen.
- After getting to submit recovery request, your archived data will be ready; you will get an email in you inbox to download it. It may take some time according to your number of videos, photos, and messages.
- Next, tap on <link> that is sent by Snapchat team and it will redirect to ‘My Data Page’.
- Finally, you have to need choose “zip” file to get download data to your phone.
- Once completed this process, you are ready to get access to your deleted memories in a zip file format.
How to Restore Deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only Pictures on Android Via ‘The Device Cache’
Device’s cache can also perform as a storage box for you to restore deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only photos. The cache is temporary data that keeping to store by application to make its work quickly and offer a great user experience.
Whenever, you are trying to delete your photo, videos and other stuffs from memories then it may get chance available into your phone’s cache.
Just you have to follow few instructions to do this; this trick will be applicable on Android device:
- First of all, you have to get access your Android file system. For this, you require to take assistance of a dedicated file explorer/manager app on Android device.
- Next, browse to its Snapchat folder; most probability that it is stored on Android > Data > com. Snapchat. Android
- Here, you can also see for cache folder and view saved photos. Transfers them to any other place and change their extensions to get access them.
How to Recover Deleted My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat By ‘File Browser’
To recover ‘My Eyes Only’ pictures on Snapchat using file browser, you can follow these steps for Snapchat My Eyes Only recovery, including:
- Firstly, you have to need the file browser to open main storage of your phone.
- When, you have accessed the phone’s storage, and then you have to go to <data.> From there; and move to Snapchat data.
- Next, you will get to spot files along with the <.nomedia>
- Delete those extensions, which they get stored in your Snapchat account.
Important!! This way works as brilliant for Android users, but iPhones don’t allow access to phone data files. Moreover, this method is best for a short period of time only, so it’s best to recover your deleted Snapchat photos as soon as possible after you delete them
Alternative Way to Get Deleted My Eyes Only Pictures Back for Both iPhone & Android
If you have either iPhone or Android device, doesn’t matter! This hack is applicable for both phone, but make ensure that you should be a verified email id to get download your desired data. Here’s how?
- Firstly you have to go your favourite browser and visit at snapchat.com page.
- Once open this page, click on <My Data> option.
- On next page, you have to hit on <Submit Request> option that locating at the bottom of the same page.
- If you already have registered a verified an email id along with Snapchat, then a pop-up dialogue box that showing up <We’ll send you an email with a ling once your data is ready to download. Please don’t share this link with anyone>
- When you got a confirmation email id on your inbox, and with following this link you can get download your precious data.
- Finally, click on this link to download your deleted data.
Important! Your <My Data Downloads> will be going to keep save as a ZIP format, so you should have compatible software on your device to open this ZIP formatted file and see this content.
How to Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat ‘Without Password’?
If you didn’t remember your Snapchat password or forgot it, don’t worry! You can easily to get My Eyes Only pictures back by following few simplest steps:
- Go to your Memories app and perform swipe left to get access the <My Eyes Only> menu.
- Then at the bottom on the page, you will view the text <Options>.
- Click on <Forgot Passcode>
- Click on <Next> button after inserting your Snapchat account’s password
- After reading all on screen information, tap on <Circle> symbol and click on <Continue> button to go on along with this process.
How Do You Save Photos to My Eyes Only Snap?
When you have been completely done set up process of My Eyes, then you are able to add photos to My Eyes Only. Here’s how:
- Go to your camera screen and perform swipe up from camera screen to visit at Memories.
- Then, tap on checkmark at the upper of screen.
- Choose the photos and stories, you wish to save to My Eyes Only.
- Click on <Lock> icon and hit on <Move> option.
How Do You Get My Eyes Only To Snapchat?
First, you have to need the set up “My Eyes Only” on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Next, swipe up from the camera screen for getting to access the Memories.
- Then, finding you’re the snap you wish to move, press and hold it, then tap <My Eyes Only>.
- Further, you have to tap on <Quick Setup>.
- Now, you can review the information about <My Eyes Only> and press the circle icon if you wish to precede it.
- Press the button <Continue>.
- Finally, you have to tap <Finish>
Once “My Eyes Only” is set up, you are ready to move the snaps from your Memories to “My Eyes Only” by following these steps, including:
- To access the Memories with swiping up from the camera screen
- Now, you have to tap the checkmark at the upper side.
- Mark the Snaps and Stories, which you wish to move to <My Eyes Only>.
- Press the lock icon at the bottom.
- Now, you have to tap <Move>
For getting to view “My Eyes Only,” you have to swipe up from the camera screen to open Memories, then swipe left to the “My Eyes Only” tab and type your passcode.
Important!! Once content is moved to “My Eyes Only“, then it can only be accessed by putting the designated passcode.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why can’t I just add a snap to my eye?
Cause of many reasons, you are unable to add Snap to My Eyes on Snapchat. Firstly, make ensure that your internet connectivity should be reliable and another to set up the My Eyes section before getting to add a photo to the section.
How can Snapchat memories be deleted from my eyes only on Snapchat?
- Launch Snapchat app and perform swipe up from the camera to open reminder.
- Then, tap the button at upper right and only choose the photos and stories you wish to delete from my eyes.
- Now, hit on <Remove> button to delete it from eye section.
How can I see only my eyes on Snapchat Android?
Open Snapchat app and keep hold down on your face until showing up pop-up box, then from there click on ‘Lenses’ and then choose the one with just your eyes.
How do you restore Snapchat eye photos?
Through this article, we already revealed all things for iOS and Android device, which help to recover Snapchat eye photos. You can check them.
Can Snapchat see only eyes?
Sorry! Snapchat is unable to view only eyes. Snapchat gets facial recognition software to identify guys in pictures and videos.
How do you move snaps to your My Eyes Only?
- Locate your desired snap on your Snapchat account.
- Keep long press or click on <…> three dots menu at the upper-right hand.
- Then click on <hide Snap ‘My Eyes Only’> and tap on <Move>
Can Snapchat video get saved to my eyes only?
Sorry! ‘My Eyes Only’ feature only allows to keep save photos instead of video, but you want to save your any important video then it can be saved into Memories.
After reading this content, you must be educated about how to recover Snapchat ‘My Eyes Only pictures’ on iPhone and Android. So it would assist if you believed there is always a trick to help you fix issues. If this article is useful for you then please share along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!