If you are finding better solution about how to change your email on Snapchat; then good news for you because you have come at right page; where you will educate all related things about to reset your email id on Snapchat account with ease.
When you are going to attempt to sign up for your Snapchat account on iPhone or Android device, then you always provides an email id that helps you to get verify your Snapchat account. Snapchat account’s email address lets you to help friends find you on Snapchat further.
Also Read: How to Change Your Phone Number on Snapchat? 8 Easiest Steps!!
However, if you don’t wish to primary email id on your Snapchat account that is provided during Sign up process, then Snapchat lets you to change your email address to new one email id. Through this article, we will provide few simple instructions, which help to change or remove Snapchat’s email address on both iPhone and Android devices. Let’s go ahead!
How to Change Your Email on Snapchat?
In this section of article, we will reveal all cool stuffs, which let you to unlink your Snapchat email address on iPhone and Android device, as well as other related things; below shown all headlines, you can check them:
- How Do I Change My Email on Snapchat?
- How to Change Your Snapchat Email without Password?
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why can’t i change my email on Snapchat?
- How to change your Snapchat email without being logged in?
- How to remove your verified email address from Snapchat?
- Can I use the same email for a new Snapchat?
Let’s Get Started!!
How Do I Change My Email on Snapchat?
With following 7 simplest steps, you can easily change your email address on your Snapchat account. Here’s how?
Also Read: How To Turn Off Quick Add On Snapchat? Complete Guide (Step By Step)!!
# Step 1: Firstly you have to launch your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android phone, and log in with their username and password.
# Step 2: Once logged in it, and then go to your ‘Profile Page’ by tapping on <Bitmoji> icon that locating at top-left corner.
# Step 3: On your ‘Profile Page’; click on <Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option at top-right hand of your screen.
# Step 4: Head over the ‘Settings Page’; you will see list of option, then scroll down and tap on <Email> option.
# Step 5: On next page, you will see a box, where you email id is showing up, then remove this existed email address and put your new on email address and hit on <Continue> button.
# Step 6: Further, you have to need put your Snapchat’s password, if it requested for security concern.
# Step 7: Once completed this process, Snapchat will send a verification email in your inbox, then open your inbox and hit on confirmation link. When verified it, this change will be made on your Snapchat account.
How to Change Your Snapchat Email without Password?
If you are going to change your email id on Snapchat; but you don’t remember your registered email id, then don’t worry! Here we will discuss few simplest steps, which help to change your email on Snapchat account without password. Here’s how:
Also Read: Snapchat Cameo Not Working (iPhone & Android): Fix It, Complete Guide!!
- Launch your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Next, you have to go its login page.
- If you don’t remember your password, then tap on <Forget Password> link that showing up above the ‘Log In’
- On next page, you will get a pop-up where you can provide either your phone number or email id linked along with your Snapchat account.
- If you wish to open your account then you can choose the phone number, then you will automatically obtain a reset code in your message’s inbox from Snapchat.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why can’t i change my email on Snapchat?
Don’t worry! Snapchat lets you grant permission to change your email address on your Snapchat account; above in this post shown all steps, you can follow them.
How to change your Snapchat email without being logged in?
If you wish to change your Snapchat email address without getting logged in, then it is so pretty simple procedure. Here’s how?
- Open Snapchat app, and go to login page.
- Click on ‘Forget Password’ link
- Next, you have to choose the phone number option in showing up pop-up.
- Then you will get a code to change Snapchat email id without using log in step.
How to remove your verified email address from Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat app and go to your ‘Profile Page’
- Tap on ‘Gear Icon’ at top-right corner
- On ‘Settings Page’; choose the <Email> option, next you have to remove/delete your existed email on Snapchat and add new one.
Can I use the same email for a new Snapchat?
Of Course! You can use one email address for creating a new one Snapchat account.
Making ensure, through this article you have completely learnt about how to change your email on your Snapchat account for iPhone & Android device with various easiest steps. You can read and follow our instructions to perform this. If this article is helpful for you, then share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Also Read: How to Create Cameos on Snapchat for (iPhone & Android)? Easy Guide!!
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!