Are you finding solution about how to change language on Snapchat? If yes, then you have been come at right place. Here we will try to reveal all possible stuff, which help to change language on your Snapchat account with following few straightforward steps without getting any hassle.
Snapchat app will get download in language your phone is set, but you can also switch that at any time via Snapchat’s Support Page. When you changed it, then text on app descriptions, labels, and instructions will revert to your selected language.
But Snapchat is unable to automatically translate receiving messages that means any message you receive through chat will be typed in the language the guy sent it in. This language change just applied to Snapchat app instead of entire phone; then rest of your phone will keep stay in same condition. That means; you may also to adjust your phone’s settings to change your keyboard’s language.
How to Change Language on Snapchat
In this section, we will spread light on all key fectors, which help you about how you can change language on your Snapchat account by using 3 effective methods; you can try them:
- How to Change Language on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
- First Method
- Second Method
- Third Method
- What Languages Does Snapchat Support?
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do i change the language if language button is not shown on Snapchat?
- How do I change my Snapchat back to English?
- How do I change the language on Snapchat Help Center?
- Why can’t i change my Snapchat language?
Let’s Get Started!!
How to Change Language on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
When you try to get download Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device then default language will be set either English [US] or another language that is pre-set into your phone. If you don’t prefer to use this language then you can also change it with to another one as your choice by using three easy methods; below shown all ways, you can use one of them:
- Firstly you have to launch Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and logged in by introducing their username and password.
If you don’t install Snapchat app on your phone then you are going to download it by using App Store for iPhone/iPad and Google Play for Android. Once install it, tap on its icon from Home page.
- Once opened it, you have to click on your <Profile Icon> ‘Bitmoji‘ locating top-left hand of your screen.
- Head over ‘Profile Page’; click on <Gear Icon> ‘Settings’ option that showing up upper-right side.
- On ‘Settings Page’; perform scroll down to bottom; find out <Language> option and tap on it.
- On resulting page, you will see a list of languages, then you can select as your choice. For example – choose the ‘English’ language, as showing image:
- Further, you will receive a pop-up box and click on <Change> option.
- After getting to tap on ‘Change‘ option; your Snapchat app will get restarted with your new preferred language.
Unfortunately, you are unable to find the language button or having any other problem while getting to change the language on Snapchat app, it may be a bug into software. Then we suggest you to get touch Snapchat support to solve this issue.
- Open your Snapchat account on your device and logged in with using their credential details.
- Once opened it, click on <Ghost icon> ‘Bitmoji‘ that locating top-left corner.
- On ‘Profile Page’; hit on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option at top-right hand.
- Head over the ‘Settings Page’; perform scroll down to bottom, tap on <I Need Help> option that showing up underneath ‘Support‘ section.
- Next, you will view the <Snapchat Support> page, and perform scroll down to bottom until you see <Language> option.
- Now, you have to choose the language as your choice.
This trick will be applicable only on Android device and change the language on your Snapchat app. Here’s how?
- Firstly, you have to go Google Play Stores’ settings page.
- Then, you set the device language to language that you wish to use on Snapchat app.
- Now, you are going to delete and reinstall your Snapchat app; once completed this process, you can use Snapchat app in the language you set.
Note: If you prefer to use this trick to change Snapchat support language then you only able to translate the word into app interface in language as you pre-set. Nobody unable to translate foreign language into the language you set.
What Languages Does Snapchat Support?
Snapchat provides 41 languages according to your location, so you can change anyone language as your choice.
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- English English
- American English
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Portuguese Portuguese
- Spanish (Argentina)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Bengali (Bangladesh)
- Bengali (India)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do i change the language if language button is not shown on Snapchat?
If language button is not visible on your Snapchat account then you have to get touch Snapchat Support Team, visit at Snapchat Support page. Here’s how?
- Go to your profile page and tap on option at the top-right corner.
- On ‘Settings Page’; click on option.
- Next, scroll down to bottom, find out option and tap on it.
- Now you can select your desired language.
How do I change my Snapchat back to English?
Once selected your favourite language, you want to swap it back to English then you can use same procedure then you have to choose English language again.
How do I change the language on Snapchat Help Center 2022?
Above through this article, we already explained procedure about to change language via Snapchat Support Page; you can check it.
Why can’t i change my Snapchat language?
If you are going to switch your existed language with another one, but ‘Language’ option not showing up at ‘Settings’ then we will suggest you go to Snapchat Support Page to change your favourite language.
Through this article, we have informed all important things about how to change language on snapchat on iPhone and Android device. If this article is helpful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!