In this article, we will show you about how to delete all photos from iPhone and iPad by using incredible easier tricks. You can do it yourself without having any tech skill!!
If your iPhone have thousands of photos keep to save into own local storage and free iCloud account, so cause of it, your iPhone can get slow down. But iCloud allows you to only 5GB storage space, which may be not sufficient storage area for your images and videos. So you should be free up few spaces.
Before you erase all images from your iPhone or iPad, make ensure you have fully taken back up that you wish to keep. iCloud is best solution to get backup and restore all your removed pictures at once. You can also use other cloud system like as Google Photos or Drop box on Mac or PC.
How you can save your all images and videos into iCloud:
- Make ensure, you have stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to <Settings>, press on your name that showing at top left corner.
- Next, tap on <iCloud> option.
- Perform scroll down and then press on <iCloud Backup>
- Further you have to press on <Back Up Now> option
- Once you have completed back up, move back to <iCloud> screen and then press on <Photos> option
- Get disable the toggle next to <iCloud Photos>
Important!! Now you can view your all images in the iCloud, open iCloud website, and sign in along with your Apple ID, hit on .
How to Delete All Photos on iPhone
In this section, we will explore you about how you can delete all photos from your iPhone or iPad by using 9 easily ways, you can use one of them as your convenience; below shown all:
- How to Delete All Photos on iPhone using ‘Photos App’
- How to Permanently Delete Photos on iPhone Using ‘Photos App’
- How to Mass Delete Photos on iPhone from iCloud
- Delete Photos on iPhone via iCloud Using PC
- Permanently Delete Photos on iPhone Using iCloud
- Delete Photos via iCloud Directly without PC
- How to Delete all Photos from iPhone at Once via Mac
- How to Delete all Photos on iPhone at Once via Windows PC
- How to Restore Photos from Recently Deleted
How to Delete All Photos on iPhone using ‘Photos App’
If you want to bulk delete multiple images from your iPhone or iPad, then you can do it pretty easy by using Photos App. Photos app lets you to mass remove couples of photos from iCloud and local storage; here’s how:
- Firstly you have to need open <Photos> app on your iOS device
- This will open your Albums; press on <Albums> tab that locates at the bottom of your device’s screen.
- On next page, click on <All Photos> and get down scroll, then you can watch most recent images and videos.
- Press on <Select> button that is showing at upper right side screen.
- Press on individual picture to select picture one at a time
- Further, place your finger on next pictures into given list, then have to drag finger along row and up towards corner of device’s screen so that other images are accepted into selection (marked by blue tick).
- Now you have to make contact along with screen as it keeps scrolling upside, until all pictures are selected.
- Press on <trash icon> at the bottom right corner to remove them
- You will receive a pop-up that will ask you that you wish to remove all selected photos from your iPhone or iPad, and then click on <Delete Photos> to confirm it.
How to Permanently Delete Photos on iPhone Using ‘Photos App’
All deleted photos will be kept save into album as named <Recently Deleted> for 30 days. From here you can restore them or can be wiped permanently all deleted photos to free up storage space. Here’ how:
- Go to Photo App > Albums
- Tap on <Albums Icon> at the bottom of your device’s screen
- This will open context menu, perform scroll down <Utilities>, and then choose option.
- Select the <Select> tab at the upper top right side.
- Further you have to choose individual picture to remove by getting to tap on images one at a time, once done it, press on <Delete> button at bottom left corner.
- If you want to remove all photos from your iPhone instead of tapping individual images one at a time, then tap on <Delete All> tab at bottom left corner.
- Now you will get pop-up to confirm the deletion by tapping <Delete Photos>
How to Mass Delete Photos on iPhone from iCloud
Here, we will show you how to bulk delete photos from iPhone via iCloud by using two simple methods; below mentioned both:
Delete Photos on iPhone via iCloud Using PC
With following few pretty simple steps, you can mass delete images from your iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
Note: Make ensure enabled iCloud Photo Library to sync pictures in between your iPhone and Computer, and then you are able to erase photos on your iPhone or iPad by getting to delete photos from iCloud Library on your PC.
- Firstly you have to need turn on iCloud Photos with using same Apple IS on your system.
- Next you have to go Photos App on your PC, because “iCloud photos are saved into Photos“
- To select all images by pressing <Command + A> and stroke on backspace key on your keyboard
- Now all photos will be erased from your iPhone and later stored into <Recently Deleted> folder.
Permanently Delete Photos on iPhone Using iCloud
- Further click on <Recently Deleted> tab and select the photos, now permanently removed all photos from your iPhone and iPad.
Important!! If your iPhone has been synchronized along with other cloud platform such as Drop box and Google Photos, then you can also use this method to erase all images from your iPhone.
Delete Photos via iCloud Directly without PC
- Launch <Settings> app on your device
- On next screen, press on your <Apple ID>
- On resulting screen, tap on <iCloud> option
- Next, press on <Manage Storage> option
- This will display context menu, select <Photos> option
- And final, you have to tap on <Disable and Delete> option
Now your all images will be disabled, which are stored into your iCloud. And after 40 days, your all pictures and videos on iCloud will be erased.
How to Delete all Photos from iPhone at Once via Mac
Apple allows to users all in-one-ecosystem that helps you to remove all photos from your iPhone or iPad at once by using “Image Capture” app. It is built-in feature in Mac and Macbook. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to need to make connection by using any reliable USB cable.
- Launch <Image Capture> on your Mac
- This will open a window that appears all images on your iPhone.
- On Mac, press <Command + A> key on your keyboard, then your all images will be highlighted.
- Press <Delete> key, you will prompt to confirm that you want to delete all photos, and then press once again <Delete> button.
How to Delete all Photos on iPhone at Once via Windows PC
- Connect your iPhone with your PC and accept any reliable request.
- Launch <File Explorer> on your PC
- On PC, Select iPhone from given list of devices which are linked to to your computer.
- Perform double click on <Device icon>, then open DCIM folder
- To select all folders by pressing <Ctrl + A> keys
- Finally press <Delete> key on your keyboard.
How to Restore Photos from Recently Deleted
If your accidently erased images, don’t worry!! You can recover them from “Recently Deleted Album“. Because you’re all deleted images and videos are stored into iCloud over last 30 days.
- Go to Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted
- Press on images, you wish to recover back.
- Press on <Recover> tab
- Finally you have to need confirm Recover Photo by your choice.
Now I hope that you have been learnt about how to delete all photos from iPhone and iPad at once and individually. If this article is helpful for you then please share it along with their friends, family members, and relatives.
Have a Nice Day!!