While sharing multiple photos on your Instagram Stories or posts, you can save more your precious time, as well as it also will help you enhance the engagement and create a cohesive theme within your content.
In this article, we will fully explain that how to add or upload multiple photos to one Instagram Post and Story. In the end, you will say that it is easier task, and i can do it!!
Here, many methods which help you how to put multiple photos to your Instagram Stories or your posts.
How to Upload Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post
In Instagram, you can share one instagram post with multiple photos and videos. So, you have to option for adding up to 10 photos in your Camera Roll to a one post.
- Enter into Instagram feed screen, and click on + icon
- Tap on <Library> that is showing in the left corner of your screen.
- Now, get to swip in thumbnail photos, then tap first photo that you would like to add.
- Click on <select multiple icon>, and then selected thumbnail shows dimmed along with blue number 1.
- Same as, tap other thumbnail photos
- Keep tapping thumbnail as per your need
- When, you have done selecting photo, and Tap <Next>
How to Post Multiple Photos or Videos on Instagram
If, you want to share multiple of photos or videos to Instagram post, then it possible
Just you can follow few steps; below mention all –
- First of all, to open Instagram on your PC or Mobile
- Then, get to log in with entering your preset username and password.
- Now, you will come on home page, and click on Plus icon (+)
- Then, you have to tap <Library or Gallery> that is appeared at the bottom of your device screen.
- Further, hit on <overlapping square icon>, it is showing top right of screen, have to <select multiple photos>.
Note: After selecting this icon, Instagram allows you to add up to 10 photos and videos from your device’s gallery or library.
- Now, you have to select the photos or videos that you want to add your IG’s post.
- Click option in the top right
Note: Instagram offers amazing option <to change the order of your photos and videos>. To do, you have to need the tap and hold one, and then drag it to another position.
- You can also , to do, you also have to need tap and hold one, and drag it to
- When, you have completed all changes, then click on option in the top right.
- Here, Instagram also allows to add location and caption for your entire post, and tag someone in individual picture.
- Now, finally you can tap <Share>
Now, your photos have been shared on your Instagram Feed. So, in your profile, you can see first photo or video from your IG post along with row of dots below it.
If, someone like you post then he or she can make like and comment on your shared post. Then Comments and likes will be displayed on entire post instead of individual photos and videos.
How to Upload Multiple Photos on Instagram Story
Here, you can educate that how to upload multiple photos in Instagram stories for using to Carousel for Instagram Stories.
Then, you can follow few steps; below mention all –
- Click on <New Post> option that is visible at the right corner of the screen while getting to log in.
- Choose <Story> and click on the <Photo Icon> at the bottom of your screen.
- Select multiple photos while holding on first photo that to be added on your Instagram Stories.
How to Add Multiple Photos and Videos on Instagram Story
Instagram allows to create a Story series with consisting of multiple photos from your photo library takes few seconds on Instagram. Here’s how:
- To open your story with getting to click on <Camera> icon
- Click on <Photo> icon that is showing at the bottom of your screen.
- Select multiple photo icon that is displayed above your photo gallery.
- Hit on photo that you would like to add in the order, you want them to view in your stories. Instagram allows you to add up to 10 photos in your Stories at a time.
- Tap <Next> to start adding stickers, text, or music on your pictures.
- If, you want to try edit your photos, then tap <NEXT>
- In the final, you have to tap <Your Story> to share your photos in order.