Are you unable to how to turn off Find My iPhone without password? Don’t worry! Because you have to come at right place where you will learn about all possible methods which help to disable Find My iPhone without password with ease.
Find My is a preinstalled tool in your iPhone and iPad that lets you to track the location of your missing or stolen iOS devices like as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch and even AirPods. This tool uses the built-in GPS or location services of device to find it over the map. It allows locking a lost or stolen device or erasing all precious data from those devices over the internet to get protection an intruder from fetching your data.
When you have purchase a second hand iPhone whose Find My feature is enable, then you have to need disable this function as soon, but you have to require Apple ID credentials and password. In this scenario, you don’t remember the current password or seller never shares this password with you, relax! In this article, we will provide all best ways to turn off Find My iPhone without Apple ID password.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone Without Password?
In this section, we will explore all methods which let you to disable Find My iPhone without password on your iOS devices with ease; below shown all:
- Turn off Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘iOS 7’
- Remove Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘iOS 8/9/10’
- Deactivate Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘iOS 11/12’
- Remove Find My iPhone Without Apple ID Password for ‘iOS 14 or Later’
- Disable Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘All iOS Version’
- Switch off Find My iPhone Without Password with ‘Touching Real Owner’
- Turn off Find My iPhone Without iCloud Password via ‘iPhone Passcode Genius’
- Turn off Find My iPhone Without iCloud Password via ‘PassFab Activation Unlocker’
- Hot Tip: Remove Apple ID Account without Password
Let’s Get Started!!
How to Turn off Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘iOS 7’
If iOS 7 is running on your iPhone or iPad then this trick is useful for you. Here you can easily turn off Find My iPhone without using Apple ID; to do this:
- Open <Settings> app on your iOS device, and then tap on <iCloud> option.
- On next screen, click on <Find My iPhone> slider, then you will get pop-up and tap on <Delete> option to erase your account. Might be you have to need few attempts before getting to succeed.
- Next your device will be getting to stuck on the screen, then turn off your iPhone by long pressing and hold down the ‘Power Button’. After sometimes restart your device.
- Back go to Settings > iCloud, then you will look at that Find My iPhone feature is enabled. And select the <Delete> option.
- Once done it, Find My iPhone has been turned off without any password.
- It is quickly and easiest method.
- It is totally free trick
- This method only works with iOS 7 version.
How to Remove Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘iOS 8/9/10’
If you are using iOS 8/9/10 on your iPhone then you are able to remove Find My iPhone without password through Bypass iCloud DNS with ease. You don’t require any PC to implement this process, because DNS servers can be changed on your iPhone when you are connected with a WiFi network. Here’s how:
- Open <Settings> app on your iOS device.
- On next screen, find out <Wi-Fi> option and click on it.
- Further, press on <i> next to the Wi-Fi network where you are connected
- This will open a panel where you can edit DNS servers. Select the <Configure DNS> option followed by Manual.
Next, enter one of the following DNS servers that correspond to your region, like as:
- South/North America (188.8.131.52)
- Europe (184.108.40.206)
- Asia (220.127.116.11)
- Other Regions (18.104.22.168)
Now you move back to main menu and try to turn off Find My iPhone without password.
Important!! As restarting your iOS device, you’re Find My iPhone feature will be activated again.
- It is quickly and easiest trick
- It is totally free trick.
- It allows temporarily bypass iCloud Activation Lock.
- This method only works with iOS 8/9/10 version.
- It allows only block the Apple Server, does not turn off Find my iPhone.
How to Deactivate Find My iPhone Without Password for ‘iOS 11/12’
With following few basic steps, you can also deactivate Find My iPhone without password by erasing iCloud Account Description with ease; here’s how:
- Firstly you have to go ‘Settings > iCloud’, if it asked to put the password then enter any random number and click on <Done>.
- Next you will get a notification alert that inform your entered password is not correct, Click on <Ok> and select <Cancel>
- Move back and open iCloud, go to <Account> and then remove the description. Now, Find My iPhone has been deactivated automatically when you will see on iCloud page.
How to Remove Find My iPhone Without Apple ID Password for ‘iOS 14 or Later’
It is easiest to reset your Apple ID password if you are owner, so we suggest you that you can easily change your password and then remove Find My iPhone conveniently; here’s how:
- Open <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- Tap on <your name> and click on <Password & Security> option.
- On next screen, find out the <Change Password> option and tap on it, and then follow few on-screen instructions to change your password.
- Put your current password and next change new password and confirm it.
- Now you can log in your iCloud account along with new password.
- And navigate Settings > iCloud > toggle off Find My iPhone. Then put your new Apple ID password and press on
How to Disable Find My iPhone Without Password via ‘Online Portal’ for ‘All iOS Version’
AppleiPhoneUnlock is a best online platform that helps you to disable Find My iPhone on all iOs devices. With using this service, you can also remotely turn off my iPhone iCloud Activation Lock without using password. Here’s how:
- Go to your web browser and open AppleiPhoneUnlock for getting to access this tool.
- Put your device’s IMEI or serial number.
- Click on <Remove Activation lock> button and pay the charges for using service.
- It will take 1-3 days to remove Find My iPhone from your device.
Note: Before using this process, you should be taken back up your data because in this process your precious data will be deleted on your iPhone.
How to Switch off Find My iPhone Without Password with ‘Touching Real Owner’
- Go to your web browser and visit iCloud.com/find, log in with his Apple ID.
- Select the particular model of your device from <All device> drops down menu.
- Next, navigate ‘Erase iPhone > Remove from Account’, and then this will disable previous Apple Id directly. Now you can use freely your iPhone.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone Without iCloud Password via ‘iPhone Passcode Genius’
‘iSunshare iPhone Passcode Genius’ is best third party tool that allows to disable Find My iPhone from PC without iCloud password with ease; here’s how:
- Firstly you have to download <iSunshare iPhone Passcode Genius> from its official website and then install on your computer.
- Once installed successfully, launch it on your system.
- On the home page, select <Remove Apple ID> tab, and then you can connect your iPhone or iPad with PC as per on-screen instructions.
- On next page, hit on <Start> button
- Further, reset your all setting with going ‘Settings > General > Reset > Reset’ All Settings’ on your iOS device, and then put passcode to confirm to your choice.
- Now your Apple ID and iCloud account will be erased and Find My iPhone feature will be disabled some time later.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone Without iCloud Password via ‘PassFab Activation Unlocker’
If you didn’t remember your current password, then this is best solution to shut off Find My iPhone without password. With using this tool, you can easily remove Find My iPhone feature with connecting your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Laptop. Here’s how:
- Download and install ‘PassFab Activation Unlocker’ software on your computer. Once done it, launch it on your computer.
- On home page, you will see three tab. Select and click on <Turn off Find My iPhone>.
- Next you have to need connect your iPhone along with your system through USB cable.
- When you have established successful connection with ‘PassFab Activation Unlocker‘ and click on <Next> button.
- Further, you can set up your device by following on screen instructions.
- Once completed this process, Find My iPhone will be removed, you can log in with your new Apple ID to set up your device.
Hot Tip: Remove Apple ID Account without Password Using ‘AnyUnlock’
With following few basic steps, you can easily delete Apple ID without knowing password by using third party tool ‘AnyUnlock‘; here’s how:
- Firstly you have to download ‘AnyUnlock‘ from its official website and install on your PC.
- Connecting your iPhone along with your system and the click on <Unlock Apple ID> tab
- On next page, again press <Unlock Now> button, and it will start to disable Find My iPhone on your iPhone.
- This will take some time to remove the Apple ID and disable Find My iPhone on your iOS device.
- If you see following that means Find My iPhone has been disabled from your device.
As my concern your Find My iPhone should be enabled because Find My feature helps you to trace your iOS device if it is stolen or misplaced any time. Whatever reasons, if you wish to turn off Find My iPhone function on your iPhone or iPad without knowing password, then this article is most suitable for you.
If this content is useful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Have a Nice Day!