Wondering about how to turn off Quick Add on Snapchat? Don’t worry! Here, you have to come at right place, where we will explore you all cool things, which help to remove Quick Add feature on your Snapchat account for iPhone or Android device with ease.
Snapchat app is great social media platform to chat along with friends and send snaps to your fellow Snapchatter. It doesn’t let you how many like on your shared post or how many follower gets.
This social media platform is getting more emphasis about sharing creating messages by adding captions, filters, and going on to your snaps and videos. Then Snapchat has come up along with ways to explore user’s social connections, one of which is <Quick Add> feature.
Whenever, if you are unable to find this feature, then this way to disable it.
What is Quick Add Feature on Snapchat?
Quick Add is an amazing Snapchat’s friend’s suggestion feature that lets you to add mutual friends and search people you share same interests with.
As per Snapchat website and Snapchat’s algorithm principle accept al phone numbers that registered as phone’s contact, all contacts data relating your current friends and other detail regarding to your contact list to show up all those suggestions you view on Quick Add.
This is simplest way to add friends with in efficient and fast method.
Whenever, you may be break up with too many friend requests, and then you don’t wish to make new friends, you should be change app’s permission.
Other social media portals are also regularly suggesting user and just related contact to add, and may be people you share contact with.
How to Turn off Quick Add on Snapchat
If you don’t wish to view mutual friends on your Snapchat account, then Snapchat lets you to disable ‘Quick Add’ feature to remove them from your suggestion list.
So, here we will provide you complete guide about how to turn off ‘Quick Add’ feature on your Snapchat account from iOS and Android device; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your convince:
- How to Remove Quick Add on Snapchat for (iPhone & Android)
- How to Stop Quick Add Suggestions On Snapchat
- How to Disable Quick Add Notifications on Snapchat
- How To Get Rid Of Quick Add on Snapchat
- Turn off Contact Syncing and Remove Contact Data
- Block People One by One
- How to See Who has Added You on Snapchat
- First Way
- Second Way
- How to View If Someone Has Added You Back On Snapchat
- Remove Quick Add, Is it Better or Not?
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What does it mean when you view “Added” Under friend’s username?
- When do Snapchat Requests Expire?
- Why does Snapchat Quick Add Not Work?
- Is Snapchat ‘Quick Add’ based on location?
- How do you hide your profile from displaying in someone’s Quick Add suggestions?
How to Remove Quick Add on Snapchat for (iPhone & Android)
If you don’t wish to be bombarded along with too many friend suggestions, then you may want to turn off this ‘Quick Add’ feature on your iPhone or Android device. Here’s how?
- Firstly you have to launch your Snapchat app on your device, and log in with introducing their credential detail.
- Once logged in; tap on <Your Profile> icon at top-left corner.
- Then, you will come at your ‘Profile Page’ and click on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option locating at upper-right hand.
- Head over ‘Settings Page’; then perform scroll down to bottom and find out <Who Can…> section, and tap on <See me in Quick Add> option.
- Next, you have to get uncheck or deselect the <Show me in Quick Add> option.
Once completed this process, no one can view your username showing up as suggested friend on their Quick Add list.
How to Stop Quick Add Suggestions On Snapchat
Once disabled ‘Quick Add’ features, Snapchat lets you to get prevention your account from showing up a pop-up on someone’s ‘Quick Add’ list. But, keeping in your mind, it will not help to prevent your account from appearing on other’s suggestions.
If you wish to use ‘Quick Add’ feature but don’t wish to view few certain profile in Quick Add, then you can perform it by simply quick tapping. In the ‘Quick Add’ list, you have to click on <X> button next to their displaying name. Once done it, they will not add ‘Quick Add’ list again.
How to Disable Quick Add Notifications on Snapchat
- Launch Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Click on <Your Profile> icon locating at top-left corner.
- Next, you have to hit on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option
- Head over the ‘Settings Page’; you will see list of options and then tap on <Notifications> option.
- On next page; you have to need uncheck or deselect <Friend Suggestions> option.
How To Get Rid Of Quick Add on Snapchat
If, above showing all ways are not working for you, and you are getting to annoy to receive bombarded add friend suggestion. Then here we will guide few unique tricks, they may be helpful for you to remove quick add on your Snapchat account; below shown all:
Turn off Contact Syncing and Remove Contact Data:
When, you will try to perform both tasks then to disable the ‘Quick Add’ feature as temporarily.
Then first thing you wish to prevent Snapchat from having access with your contact, if it’s not need, but it can help you.
For iPhone: Open Snapchat app, finding out <Snapchat> option and tap on it, then make turn off toggle the <Contact> section.
For Android: Go to <Settings app> and select <Snapchat> for your phone’s contacts. Then you are viewing the permission that provides the Snapchat ability to use the contact kept to save in your device.
How you can delete data from Snapchat?
- Launch your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap on <Your Profile> icon to bring up your profile page.
- On Profile page, tap on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ locating at top-right corner
- Perform scroll down to bottom and click on <Privacy / Contacts Syncing>
- Turn off Contact Syncing
- And, delete all contact data.
Once completed this process, it lets you help to delete data related to your phone contact, not your friends.
Block People One by One:
If someone is blocked by you then that certain person will not showing up at your Quick Add section.
- Go to profile page to whom you want to block on your Snapchat’s account.
- Tap on <More> option and then click on <Block> button
- Within few seconds, this specific person will permanently remove from appearing again on ‘Quick Add’ section.
You can perform simply this process until everyone’s gone.
How to See Who Has Added You On Snapchat
If, someone has added you, then you want to know that who has added me. Then it is pretty simple process; below shown all steps one by one, you can check them:
- Launch Snapchat app on your phone.
- Next, you have to click on ‘White Silhouette’ of that person, which having yellow badge next to it, if someone has added you.
- You can check list of your friends in your <Added me> section.
- Those who have added your recently will have a yellow badge next to their profile photo.
- Launch Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Perform scroll down to bottom and choose the <Friends> section.
- Then, you will view all people who have added to your friend list.
- Go to <Settings page> and choose the <My Friend> option, if you wish to view the list of friends that have added you back again.
How to View If Someone Has Added You Back On Snapchat
- Launch your Snapchat app on your iOS or android device.
- Then, you can find specific person in your <Stories or Chat> section.
- If you are unable to search them, then you have to click on <Add Friends> option, and type their username into search bar.
- Next, tap and keep hold their username.
- If ‘Snapscore‘ is appearing underneath their username, that means they have added you back once again. But it not displaying, then you are not friend list yet.
- Further, you are going to click on your <Profile Icon> then appear your <My Friends> section. Here you can view a list of your friend who have been added you back.
- Now, you can also find for specific username into the list.
Remove Quick Add, Is it Better or Not?
The ‘Quick Add’ feature is a stunning method to find new friends and making new connections to enhance your friend’s circle.
Whenever, few people thinks that their friend list is already too widen, and then they don’t view any things for making connection along with all their friends.
Sometimes, while using ‘Quick Add’ feature, you can get annoy sooner or further if that’s how to change mind set.
So, finally conclusion that ‘Quick Add’ feature will get depend on your interest area and how it can give value to your Snapchat activity.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What does it mean when you view “Added” Under friend’s username?
Whenever, you will see an ‘Added’ option displayed underneath their username, that means you have sent them a request and added them to your friends list, but they are not getting added you back till now.
When do Snapchat Requests Expire?
Snapchat requests will be expired after 48 hours, and then you are unable to view a friend request after this time frame.
Why does Snapchat Quick Add Not Work?
If you are getting to try to click on ‘Add’ icon next to username of user, but it not working, that means user has been blocked you.
So, you are unable to send them request in this case. And then their Bitmoji icon also will stop showing up in the chat.
Is Snapchat ‘Quick Add’ based on location?
No! Snapchat’s Quick Add feature performs depend upon mutual friends, based your intreset, or similar contacts.
How do you hide your profile from displaying in someone’s Quick Add suggestions?
It is simplest process; we already explain above (in the article) this answer of asking this specific question. You can read it be carefully.
Through this article, we have shared all possible things about how to turn off Quick Add on Snapchat, temporarily remove the Quick Add feature, and stop notification from being sent.
If this content is helpful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!