In this article, we will explore you about how to turn off voicemail on iPhone by using 6 incredible simplest methods; you can use one of them!!
If you prefer to use iPhone then you must have seen voicemail service on your iPhone. Most of persons trust on this service, they are able to schedule appointments and contact their clients. So this service is most useful when it turns on.
But sometimes, cause of many problems, you wish to turn off or disable voicemail on iPhone like as while traveling to out of country. In other case, using iOS 15 voicemail service can get be problem. Many persons say that voicemail screen sometimes can get ‘no responding’ then hard to proceed another voicemail.
If you are also facing these types of problems or other, then you have to need deactivate voicemail on your iPhone.
How to Turn off Voicemail on iPhone
In this section, we will show you about how you can turn off or disable voicemail service on your iPhone devices by using 6 easier ways; below shown all:
- Turn off Voicemail on iPhone using ‘MMI Code’
- Disable Voicemail on iPhone Using “No More Voicemail” App
- Deactivate Voicemail on iPhone by Touching Phone Carrier
- Disable Voicemail on iPhone via ‘Packed Voicemail’s Space’
- Disable Voicemail Password on iPhone
- Deactivate Voicemail on iPhone as Manually
How to Turn off Voicemail on iPhone using ‘MMI Code’
MMI code stands for “Man-Machine-Interface” codes, these codes let to make communication in between you and your mobile service provider. This is pretty simply and easier trick to turn off voicemail on your iPhone. Here’s how:
This process is divided into three steps; below shown all:
Searching your Mailbox Number:
- Firstly you have to need open <Phone> app and select the <Keypad> tab.
- Now you have to type *#61# and tap on <Dial> tab.
- Note down this generated ‘Mailbox Number’ and press on <Dismiss>
Enable your Call Forwarding:
- Launch <Setting> app on your iPhone
- On next screen, find <Phone> option and tap on it, and then select the <Call Forwarding> option.
- Enable the toggle option by tapping on it, and it will see as green and white.
- Put then your voice mailbox’s number into field.
- Now leave the <Menu> to save changes.
Disable your Voicemail on iPhone:
- Move back and go to Phone App > Keypad tab
- Put ##004# and tap on <Dial> button to disable voicemail service.
- This will display pop-up with all voicemail features that have been deactivated like as “Voice Call Forwarding”, “Data Call Forwarding”, and “Fax Call Forwarding”.
- Now press on <Dismiss> tab to leave the page.
Note: you can make call your voice mailbox to check with any message that have been dropped for you
How to Disable Voicemail on iPhone Using “No More Voicemail” App
If you don’t prefer above method to disable voicemail on your iPhone, then you can also reliance on “No More Voicemail“. It is free app that is available on App Store. In really, this app don’t allow to disable voicemail feature, beyond, it gets forward to send unanswered or rejected calls to a virtual number that will ring endless. Here’s how to work:
- Launch App Store and find the <No More Voicemail> app.
- When get it and press on <Get> then <Install>
- Once installed completely, launch this app and then press on <Get Started> on the main interface.
- Now you have to need sign up this app by using valid email, and then press on <Sign Up & Continue> tab
- Further press on <Copy> button to copy the number that showing on screen to your iPhone’s clipboard.
- Move back to home screen and launch then <Phone> app, paste the copied number on the blank area and <Dial>. Number will be dialled and disconnect at once.
- Move to ‘No more Voicemail’ app select the <I Confirmed I Followed These Steps> tab, and then your all voicemail messages will be forwarded to a virtual number that keeps on ringing.
If after sometimes, change your mood and wish to enable voicemail on your iPhone then it is pretty simple, dial number to certain code in Phone app likes as:
- AT&T: #004#
- T-Mobile: ##004#
- Verizon: *73
- Sprint: *730
- US Cellular:*920
How to Deactivate Voicemail on iPhone by Touching Phone Carrier
If you wish to deactivate voicemail on your iPhone then you can make contact with your phone service provider. Keep in mind, with following this trick, your all saved greetings, voice mail messages and setting will be deleted from their database system.
Only use this method, if you want to deactivate your voicemail feature on iPhone as permanently.
To find out easily your carrier’s customer service number on Google, but here mentioned some most popular numbers:
- T-Mobile: 1-877-453-1304, 1-800-937-8997
- Verizon: 1-800-922-0204, 1-877-596-7577, 1-800-837-4966
- AT&T: 1-800-331-0500,1-800-288-2020
- Sprint: 888-211-4727, 866-866-7509, 1-866-795-7597
- Vodafone: Dial 199
- Telus: Dial 611 or 1-866-558-2273
- BT Mobile: Dial 0800 800 150
- Rogers: Dial 611 or 1-888-764-3772
- Xfinity Mobile: Dial 1-888-936-4968
- Cricket: Dial 611 or 1-800-274-2538
Go to Phone App and dial number
Then Customer care person will ask you to deactivate your voicemail service on your device, they can also few simple details and educate you via process.
You can also turn on voicemail feature by touching them on the same number and ask for it.
How to Disable Voicemail on iPhone via ‘Packed Voicemail’s Space’
This is also best way to solve your issue without getting to disable your voicemail service on your iPhone. To do this:
Firstly you have to need enable Airplane Mode and make call yourself and drop multiple voicemail messages until your mailbox is completely packed. The cap of voicemails might be varied according to your phone’s carrier service provider like as: Verizon allows you about 30-40 voicemail messages until it becomes pack.
When mailbox’s storage space is completely packed, then you will never capable to obtain any voicemail messages. Until you wish to.
How to Disable Voicemail Password on iPhone
If you are going to disable voicemail service, it is better to turn off voicemail password feature on your iPhone. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to make call on your mailbox number, and then tap on 1 number on dial keypad.
- Introducing the password of your voicemail, if you are prompted then you should put the password of your inbox voicemail.
- To leave to <Main Menu> and tap * on your keypad
- Go to Main Menu and press on 4 for getting to access Personal Options.
- Further press 2 on your keypad, go to Administrative options
- And then tap on 1, move to Password
- Now finally, press on 2 to disable your voicemail password completely.
How to Deactivate Voicemail on iPhone as Manually
Some phone service providers allow to disable or enable voicemail service on your own iPhone, such as T-mobile or Verizon offer this feature to deactivate or activate on their phone <Settings> section. If your phone is supportable from these phone carriers then you are luckiest person because it provides pretty simple way to deactivate voicemail on iPhone.
If yours phone is supported with T-Mobile carrier then:
- Launch <Settings> app on your iPhone
- Go to <voicemail settings> that is located as Visual Voicemail under the Phone section.
- Now simply press on <Deactivate or Disable> which option is showing.
If yours phone is supported with Verizon carrier then:
- Open <Settings> app on your device
- Go to <voicemail settings> that is located in Phone Extras, under the Account Services section
- Now tap on <Deactivate or Disable> whichever option is showing.
At The End
That was all about this post on how to turn off voicemail on iPhone. If you loved it then please comment below, but don’t forget to share it along with friends and family members.
Have a nice day!