Are you unsure to save voicemail message on your iOS device? Don’t worry! Now you have to come at a right place because here we will guide you about how to save voicemail on iPhone and shared them by using simplest tricks.
Latest version of iOS let iPhone users to share, save, and forward voicemail messages. Due to this, you can save important voicemail on same device at locally to access and hearing, as well as can share or forward them along with friends, colleague, or family members.
How to Save Voicemail on iPhone
In this section, we will cover about how to save voicemail messages on your iPhone and share them from iPhone by using simplest tricks.
- Save Voicemail on iPhone via ‘Voice Memo or Note’
- Share or Forward Voicemail Message from iPhone Using Apps
- Play Saved or Shared Voicemail Message
Important!! If you are using iOS 9 or above and your phone carrier should be supported Visual Voicemail. Carriers like as AT&T and Verizon allow this feature, then these tricks will be used.
If you are not aware about that your carrier is supportable to Visual Voicemail or not, then you can touch with carrier’s support page or customer service department.
How to Save Voicemail on iPhone via ‘Voice Memo or Note’
With following simplest steps you can save one or multiple voicemail messages on your iPhone as a Voice Memo or Note. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to need launch <Phone App> on your iPhone.
- And then, tap on <Voicemail> icon that is visible at the bottom right corner of your device’s screen.
- On the resulting screen, you have to choose <Voicemail Message> that you want to save, and then press on icon.
- This will open ‘Share Menu’ and choose <Notes or Voice Memos>
Voice Memos: It lets you to save voicemail as a audio file Voice Memos app.
Notes: You can save audio files as a attachment to note in the Notes app. It also allows you to write any message in your note when you keep to save it.
- At the final, on the resulting screen, you have to press <Save> option to keep save Voicemail Message on your iPhone.
How to Share or Forward Voicemail Message from iPhone Using Apps
If you wish to share your voicemail messages to other users, then you can easily send them by using many apps like as messages, mail, and Airdrop. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to open <Phone App> on your iPhone.
- And then, tap on <Voicemail> icon that showing at the bottom right corner of your device’s screen.
- On the next screen, you can choose <Voicemail Message> that you want to share, and then press on <Share> icon.
- This will open ‘Share Menu’ and select <Messages, Mail or Airdrop>
Message: It lets you to send voicemail message as an audio file into a MMS or iMessage.
Mail: It allows you to append a voicemail message as a attachment to email message, and send it to recipient.
AirDrop: If you have AirDrop enabled system such as Mac or other iOS devices nearby, then AirDrop it there. On the recipient’s device, select the location where to save the file, like as Dropbox folder otherwise as file on the device.
- Thereafter, you can write any option message, tap on <Send> button, and then it lets to share message along with appending voicemail by using Messages or Mail.
How to Play Saved or Shared Voicemail Message
If someone sends a voicemail message you through email or messages app or Notes app or Memos app. Now if you want to these listen voicemails, then you have to need tap on <voicemail.m4a> file.
If you received a voicemail message in your inbox on your iPhone, tap on this forwarded voicemail. Now it will be played via built-in audio player app (QuickTime).
Playing voicemail message saved into Notes app or Voice Memos app is incredible easily. Just you have to tap on then it will play like any other sound file in those respective applications.