Wondering about how to check storage on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch? How many GB’s of space does your iPhone have? Don’t worry! Now you have come at right place, because here we will reveal all possible things that let you help to see storage space on your iOS devices without getting any hassle.
How to Check Storage on iPhone 13/12/11 (All Models)
Do you have to need to see storage space of your iPhone or iPad? This storage capacity is measured in gigabytes (GB’s). Therefore, in this section we are going to explore 8 easiest methods to check out that how much storage capacity your device has; below shown all steps by steps, you can check as your convince:
- How to Check Storage Space on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- Check Available Storage on iPhone via ‘Settings’
- First Method
- Second Method
- Check iPhone Storage Capacity by IMEI Lookup
- See Storage Size on iPhone Using ‘Phone’s Carrier’
- Check Memory on iPhone via ‘iTune Settings’
- Check Original Packaging and Receipt
- IPhone’s Back side
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What happens when iPhone storage is full?
- How to find out iPhone capacity without turning on?
- How do i check iPhone storage by serial number?
- How to find iPhone storage capacity by model?
- How do I find out my iPhone storage capacity?
- How do you check how many GB your iPhone has left?
- How to find out GB of iPhone without SIM card?
How to Check Storage Space on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
If you are using iOS devices then you should be get know to find out storage capacity on your iPhone and other. If you are new user then don’t worry because this post for you because here we will show you 8 simplest tricks that let you to see that how much storage capacity your iPhone has; below shown all method in detail; you can opt them with ease.
Check Available Storage on iPhone via ‘Settings’
There are two easiest methods to see your iOS’s memory capacity through ‘Setting App’. Just follow few simplest steps; here’s how?
First trick lets you to see the total amount of storage capacity and available capacity, and how much memory is used by every app:
- Go to your phone’s home page and tap on <Settings App> icon to open it.
- Once opened it, perform scroll down and click on <General> option
- On the ‘General Page’; scroll down a little bit and choose the <iPhone Storage> option
- Head over the ‘iPhone Storage’ page; you can see the consumed space on your iPhone or iPad devices at top-right hand. To calculate available memory; you have to subtract the consumed storage space from the total amount of storage capacity. For example, as showing as screenshot: Total storage space is 64 GB then 64GB – 22GB (Used Space), then you have left 42 GB storage memory.
- You can also select any certain app to check more detail about storage space they are consuming.
Second method lets you to see only totally amount of memory capacity: here’s how?
- Firstly, you have to launch ‘Settings App’ on your iPhone or iPad device.
- When opened it, scroll down and select the <General> option
- Next, tap on <About> option and perform scroll down to ‘Capacity’ option.
Check iPhone Storage Capacity by ‘IMEI Lookup’
IMEI stands for ‘International Mobile Equipment Identity’. Each iPhone has own IMEI number that containing 1models, then its IMEI number is presented on the back of phone. But other hand, on the iPhone 3, 4, all variants of 6s and further; iMEI number is printed on the SIM card tray.
Here’s how to see your iPhone’s left GBs along with its serial number?
- Locate your iPhone/iPad’s IMEI number on your device.
- Visit at any free IMEI lookup online tool for example imei.info.
- Enter your IMEI number into this lookup tool and see your device’s available built-in memory.
See Storage Size on iPhone Using ‘Phone’s Carrier’
Major carrier such as Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T either might be either listed or not to your phone’s storage capacity. If you are registered it with them, then visit at their official website and logged it with their credential details. For example – visit at Verizon and logged in then choose the ‘Manage Device’ then storage capacity is listed under the device model.
Check Memory on iPhone Via ‘iTune Settings’
With following few basic steps, you can also find your iPhone’s storage capacity by using iTune settings; below shown all steps one by one:
- Firstly you have to start your computer then you are able to get access iTune or Finder.
- If you are using the macOS version like as Majove 10.14 or below then open iTune; otherwise if you have macOS Catalina 10.15 or above then open the Finder.
- Your phone should be shared a last connection with your system through iTune account so you are able to view it’s on the Location menu.
- Click on your device name on the iTune Location menu, now you can see your iPhone’s storage use, media files, and software version.
Check Original Packaging and Receipt
When you have to purchase your own iPhone then iPhone comes along with well packaging and on the back side of this packet iPhone’s storage capacity is mentioned.
While buying iPhone or iPad, shopkeeper will give you a phone’s bill that is receipt.
If you have this receipt then go to the Apple outlet and let show this bill to executive; then that person will helping out to check your iPhone’s storage on own system.
IPhone’s Back Side
On some iPhone models, their storage memory capacity is mentioned on the back of them. This is useful if you are not going to turn your phone on. Make ensure, to remove your iPhone case before getting to check it.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What happens when iPhone storage is full?
When your iPhone will give an alert notification about your storage is almost is full that means run out of space, then you are unable to install another new one apps, install operating system, any update, take photos or needs space until you make some.
How to find out iPhone capacity without turning on?
If you want to get know about your iPhone or iPad storage capacity without getting to turn on then you can opt <iTune Settings> method that is already mentioned above in this article; you can check this.
How do i check iPhone storage by serial number?
Yes! It is possible to see your iPhone’s storage capacity by using serial number. Then you have to visit any free IMEI lookup online tool for example imei24.com and imei.info. Furthermore put your serial number into this lookup tool and see your device’s available built-in memory.
How to find iPhone storage capacity by model?
Open the ‘Settings App’ on your device, scroll down and select the ‘General’ option; further click on ‘About’ to see your iPhone storage capacity with model.
How do I find out my iPhone storage capacity?
Already we have been explored above 6 free methods, which let you to find out your iPhone’s storage memory; you can read my article be carefully!
How do you check how many GB your iPhone has left?
- Open ‘Settings App’ on your device and select the option; next tap on ‘About’ option.
- Perform scroll down to find out ‘Capacity’, here you can see how much space your device has
- Furthermost, scroll down to ‘Available’ sub-section to view how much space you have left
How to find out GB of iPhone without SIM card?
You can prefer to use ‘Check iPhone Storage by IMEI Lookup’ method that is explained already above this article.
Through this article, you have completely learnt about how to check storage on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch by using 8 effective methods. If this post is helpful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!