It’s doesn’t matter which browser you are preferring to use like as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and more. So here we will cover about how to clear cookies on iPhone and iPad with following simplest steps, you can also do it without any technical skill.
Cookies are small pieces of data that is stored on your iPhone, iPad, and other devices on which you are using internet by websites you have browsed to get grow up browsing experience.
Few cookies are most useful for you, because they allow websites to store your personal detail like as (your logon username and password) so that you haven’t need to inserting it each time when you visit on them.
If someone else try to peep into your iPhone or iPad cookies then they can collect your all credential information. So you should be delete cookies on your iPhone and iPad as daily or weekly basis as per your need.
How to Clear Cookies on iPhone and iPad
In this section, we will explore you about how to delete cookies on iPhone and iPad from your browser such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge; below mentioned all:
How to Clear Safari Cookies on iPhone and iPad
If you want to free up storage space on your iPhone and iPad by removing cookies from Safari browser, then you can delete cookies for all websites which you browsed or from single webpage. Then in your mind question will be arisen that how do you clear cookies on iPhone; you can do this with following few simplest steps:
- Firstly open <Settings> app
- Find out <Safari> into list, and then tap on it
- This will open context menu, and select the <Clear History and Website Data>
- Next confirmation window will be appeared, select <Clear History and Data> to erase the log of all websites you have browsed and cookies saved for Safari browser.
Remove Cookies from Safari Browser History
IPhone also lets you to delete cookies or clear cookies for a certain website as well as delete cookies for all websites you have visited. Here’s how:
- Launch iPhone <Settings> app, select <Safari>
- Then this will display drop-down menu, choose <Advanced> option.
- Next you have to select <Website Data> option.
- If you want to clear all cookies at once, the press the option <Remove All Website Data>, and then prompt window to validate your decision, choose <Remove Now>
- To remove cookies from websites one by one, then simply you get swipe left website that is available into list and press <Delete> option.
Note: If there may be hundreds or thousands of website listed into website data screen, then type website’s name into search bar and search a specific website.
How to Delete Google Chrome Cookies on iPhone and iPad
Google Chrome Browser is also best alternative to Safari browser for your iPhone and iPad; here we show you about how to delete cookies that saved by Google Chrome:
- Launch <Chrome> app and press the <…> menu icon that located lower right corner of your iPhone’s screen.
- Next go to Settings > Privacy
- Further choose the <Clear Browsing Data> option.
- Choose <Cookies, Site Data>, and then tap on <Clear Browsing Data> option. Here you can also delete browsing history, cached images and files, passwords, and auto-fill data.
- And finally, press on <Clear Browsing Data> to confirm your selection.
How to Remove Opera Touch Cookies on iPhone and iPad
Opera Touch browser also collects all cookies from websites you have visited. So you can also remove these cookies from your iPhone and iPad with following simplest steps:
- Firstly you have to launch <Opera Touch> browser on your iPhone and iPad.
- Press on <O> icon that located bottom right corner of your screen, and then appear drop-down menu; choose the <Settings> option.
- Next you will come on Setting’s window, find <Clear Browser Data> option and tap on it.
- Further select <Cookies and Site Data>, you can also choose browsing history, cached images, and site settings by tapping those options.
- Now finally, tap on <Clear> option that visible top right corner.
How to Erase Firefox Cookies on iPhone and iPad
If you are using Firefox browser over other browsers, then you can also erase its cookies that stored by Firefox. Here we will cover about how to clear cookies on iPhone and iPad:
- Firstly you have to open Firefox bowser on your iPhone and iPad
- Then press on <three horizontal lines> icon that showing at the bottom right corner of your iPhone’s screen.
- Next select <Settings> option and then tap on <Data Management> from context menu.
- Make ensure <Cookies> toggled ON, you can also erase browsing history, cache, downloaded files, tracking protection, and other website data by toggling turn ON.
- Once done it, Press on <Clear Private Data> tab, and then you prompts pop-up window, again tap on <OK> to confirm your actions.
How to Delete Microsoft Edge Cookies on iPhone and iPad
If you are Preferring to use Microsoft Edge browser, then this section for you because here we will guide you about how to delete cookies from Microsoft Edge on your iPhone and iPad:
- Launch <Microsoft Edge> on your iPhone and iPad.
- Press on <…> icon that is visible at the bottom of your screen.
- This will open drop-down menu, select <Settings>
- Tap on <Privacy and security>, and then press then <Clear browsing data> option
- Next you have to tap on <Cookies and site data> to select it; you can also clear browsing history, cache, passwords, and addresses with tapping on them.
- Once done it, Press <Clear browsing data>. You will get pop-up confirmation box, and then tap on <Clear> tab to validate your choice.
At The End
Deleting cookies on your iPhone or iPad would not take much more of your precious time, but it helps you to enhance your browser’s performance as well as quickly to load all web pages.