If you want to know about how to delete Snapchat story, then you have to come as right place. Here we will provide detail information that helps you to delete a Snap from My Story on iPhone and Android device with ease.
Snapchat is cool social multimedia platform that lets you to share snaps, stories and video clips along with your friends and follower as well. This app is presented on Android and iOS device, so you can easily to download it from Play Store or App Store.
Snapchat Story allows to keep your snap or video live for 24 hour, then you’re gained followers are able to see this story over and over again on during 24 hours. But after completing this time frame, your story will be deleted automatically, of course. If you wish to delete your Snapchat story before 24 hours then don’t worry! Though this article, we help you out to delete Snapchat ‘My Story’.
How to Delete Snapchat Story
Unfortunately, if multiple snaps are uploaded into Snapchat and now you also wish to remove your Snapchat My Story. So in this section, we will explain all possible tricks that help you to delete My Story on Snapchat app with ease. Below show all headline, you can check as your need:
- Access and Save Snapchat Story & Snaps before deleting it
- Save one or two Snaps from Custom My Story:
- Save entire Snapchat Story:
- How to Delete Story on Snapchat for (iPhone & Android)
- How to Delete Snap from Our Story for (iPhone & Android)
- How to Remove Snap from My Story for (iPhone & Android)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can anyone see my story after I delete it?
- Can you see who viewed your story on Snapchat?
- How do you delete a Snapchat story?
Access and Save Snapchat Story & Snaps before deleting it
You must be kept save your custom story before removing it. Because, keep remember once anything has been deleted on Snapchat, it cannot be recovered it.
Save one or two Snaps from Custom My Story:
- Go to My Story to view all images.
- Next, click on desire snap that you wish to save.
- Further, tap on <Download> icon at the bottom-left corner.
Save entire Snapchat Story:
- Click at <Download icon> that locating next to My Story.
- Then it will allow to save every frame of story to your camera roll.
- But, you have to need allow the Snapchat permission to execute this action.
If Snapchat is not comfortable to grab permission to get access the camera roll, then you will prompts that asking for permission to keep save the images to the camera roll. Then click on <Yes> to confirm your choice. To do this, go to your phone’s settings, you have to need edit Snapchat permissions.
How to Delete Story on Snapchat for (iPhone & Android)
It is simplest method by which you can easily delete your Snapchat story. We recommended this method especially for Android user, but iPhone users can also applicable it. With following few basic steps, anybody can delete his or her Snapchat story with ease; here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat app on your device and log in with their credential.
- Once logged it, tap on your <Profile Icon> at top-left corner of your screen.
- Further, click on <My Story> option.
- Next, perform swipe up your ‘Story‘ that you wish to delete.
- Then <Trash> icon will be appearing at the bottom of this screen.
- Tap on <Trash> icon to delete Snapchat story.
- Now your Snapchat story has been deleted successfully from your Android phone.
How to Delete Snap from Our Story for (iPhone & Android)
This method is pretty simple that helps you to erase Snaps from our Story. You have to need follow few basis steps one by one:
- Launch Snapchat app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Then, click on <Profile Icon> at top-left corner of your device’s screen
- Next, press on <Gear icon> ‘Settings‘ that appear at top-right hand of screen.
- This will display list of options, perform scroll down and click on <Our Story Snaps> option.
- On next page, click on <Delete icon> next to snap.
- Then you will get a pop-up and click on <Delete> option to confirm your choice.
- Once completed this process, ‘Our Story’ will be removed from Snap Map, Search, and Context Cards.
How to Remove Snap from My Story for (iPhone & Android)
With following few steps one by one, you can also delete a snap from ‘My Story’ from iOS or android device; here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat app on your phone.
- Click on <Your Story> icon at upper-left corner.
- Next, tap on <My Story icon>, and then click on anywhere on My Story to get expand it, click on snap icon.
- Further, keep long press on it, otherwise click on <…> three dots icon.
- Then you prompts then click on <delete> icon to confirm your choice.
- If you wish to remove multiple snaps then repeat this cycle once again.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can anyone see my story after I delete it?
No, when you removed your Snapchat Story, then nobody unable to view your story.
Can you see who viewed your story on Snapchat?
Sure! Snapchat lets you feature that helps you to see that who all have seen your Snapchat’s story with ease.
How do you delete a Snapchat story?
We already told above detail information about to delete single or entire Snapchat story at once.
Now, i hope that you have been educated about how to delete Snapchat by accepting many easier tricks, and through this post we already mentioned all possible stuffs that let you to delete Snapchat My Story.
You can use any of above mentioned ways to remove our Snapchat stories. If this article is useful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding changing Snapchat display name? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!