If, you want to take rest from Instagram addiction, then you have to right simply deactivate your Instagram account temporarily. You can also remove your Instagram account permanently as well. Just, you can follow few steps given below for same
How to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently
- Open the Instagram app on your device on which installed it
- Now, login to Instagram account with inserting your password and username
- Further, head to the <delete your account> page.
- Next, you must be needed to select a reason for <why are you deleting your account?>. This option will be displayed in the drop down menu at top of your screen.
- When, you have selected your reason for deleting, and then re-enter your password.
- In the finally, hit on the option <Permanently delete (Account Name)>, then you will be permitted the permanently delete your account only after choosing a reason for appeared menu.
Few points, you should be known after deleting Instagram account –
- Instagram needs a month to fully discard your stored data, until; this account will be totally hidden from publically view.
- When, your Instagram account is deleted, and then you are not capable to sign up again with entering same username or password.
How to Deactivate or Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily
- Log in your Instagram account with inserting your username and password. Then open your profile page.
- Click on <Edit profile> option
- Next page will be opened, and choose the option <Temporarily disable my account>, it will be appeared on the bottom right side of your page.
- Now, further choose a reason for <Why are you disabling your account?> and re-enter your Instagarm password.
- In the end, click on tab <Temporarily Disable Account>
NOTE: In the future, if you want to need this Instagram account then you can easily reactivate this account with using same username and password.
How to Enable Instagram Profile, if It Has Been Disabling by Mistake?
When, you want to try to log in your Instagram account, but you realize that this account has been disable. If, you violate some rules and conditions of Instagram network then it disables your account, because this social network is very strict if they make violation, and then they will disable instagram profile without any prior confirmation!
If, ensure it is made by mistake, then you can fire request that your infraction be reviewed. How?
- Open Instagram app
- Enter your username and password.
- Follow few instructions that will be displayed on your screen.
How to Delete or Deactivate Your Instagram Account Permanently on Phone?
Here, you can follow few steps for removing instagram account; below mention all –
- Open Instagram app on your iPhone and Andriod mobile phone, and then log in with your account.
- Click on <menu option>, and then you will be found Instagram help center, and tap on it.
- Choose Managing your account option and go ahead to other page, and then hit on the option <Delete your Account> that is showing under the manage your account page.
- Now, three questions will be appeared, and choose the middle <How do I delete my account?>, and then it will display few instructions for deleting your Instagram account.
- After that, you should hit on <Delete Your Account> page by clicking link given on that page and get the reason to remove the personal account form optin given on the page like <Why are you deleting your account?’>, it will be appeared in drop-down menu.
- Choose the reason that why do you want to delete your account, but if your reason is not presented in the list, you can select option <something else>, and go ahead to next step.
- After choosing reason, you can re-enter your password and confirm it that you really want to delete your account permanently.
- Once you have obtained a reason and insert your password, then the option to permanently remove your instagram account will be appeared on the bottom of your screen.
- Finally, Click on <Permanently Delete My Account> button and then your instagram account will be deleted at last along with your entire data such as followers, media,and etc.