Snapchat private story feature allows you to share your precious moments with few guys instead of visible as publicly. You can also choose the viewers for your Snapchat stories along with this feature. Whenever, if you don’t wish to be accepted on someone’s private story list? Then, you have come at right place where we will reveal all possible things about how to leave a private story on Snapchat with ease.
If you wish to create a story that only lets specific guys to see, then you can use the ‘Private Story’ feature on your Snapchat account. With using this feature, you are able to more control over the content you share, as well as it is more secure to public stories on Snap Map.
Can You Leave a Snapchat Private Story?
Of course ‘Yes’! You are able to do this. If you are getting to annoy of viewing same snaps over by over. Then you can easily leave specific guy’s private story. When you left a buddy’s private story, then you are unable to see their private story, as well as you will not tell if they have shared a private story or not.
How to Leave a Private Story on Snapchat
Snapchat app lets you to share a story containing few precious moments, which are captured though camera and wish to share along with other guys. If few people don’t want to be part of someone’s private story and want to leave it. So here we will discuss all stuffs about how do you leave a private story on Snapchat? Look at few best solutions below:
- How to Leave a Private Story on Snapchat for Android & iPhone
- How to Remove Someone from Your Private Story
- How to Leave Private Snapchat Story without Them Knowing
- How to Know if Someone Left Your Private Story on Snapchat
- How to Check if You’re On Someone’s Private Story on Snapchat
- How to Leave a Group Private Story on Snapchat
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do you remove yourself from private story on Snapchat?
- Does Snapchat notify anyone when you leave a private story?
- Why can’t I Leave a Snapchat private story?
- How many Private Stories of the same person can I be part of?
- Can you find out how many Private stories you are on?
How to Leave a Private Story on Snapchat for Android & iPhone
If you prefer to use either Android or iPhone, don’t worry! With following few steps, you can leave a private story on your Snapchat account. This method will be applicable for your both devices:
- Firstly you have to launch Snapchat app on your Android or iOS device and logged in by introducing their credential detail.
- Next, go to your camera screen and take a photo or record a vedio.
- On next screen, you will see a search icon that is represented by a magnifying glass.
- Then tap on it and put the desired name of guys whose story you are in.
- Further, choose the guy’s name and visit at their profile page.
- On ‘Profile Page’; perform scroll down to find out the desired person’s Stories.
- And you are able to appear a lock on specific guy’s story, if it is a Private Story and you are a part of it.
- Tap on it and keep long hold, then you will get a pop-up and select the <Leave Story> option to remove yourself from that person’s private story.
- After completing this process, this story will be deleted from your showing tab instantly
If you want to confirm that desired private story is left of not then find out certain guy into search bar. If you are unable to see story of that person who has been removed from your profile page, that means you are successfully left private story.
How to Remove Someone from Your Private Story
Just following few simplest steps, you can easily remove someone from your private story:
- Firstly, you have to locate desired person’s private story, then click on <…> three dots that showing at the upper-right corner of story title.
- Then you will get a list of options and select the <See Viewers> option.
- On next page, you will see list of all people who are added to your private story, and these buddies are enabled with getting blue tick marks next to their names.
- Now, you have to uncheck the circle next to guy you want to remove. If you want to remove multiple people then get uncheck circle as many friends.
- When you have removed unknown guys from seeing your private story, then perform scroll down and click on <Save> button that locating at the bottom.
Once completed process, all removed person are unable to view future content that you will be share on your private story.
How to Leave Private Snapchat Story without Them Knowing
If you wish to leave someone’s private story without notifying, then you should be going to mute their story. Here’s how:
- Firstly, you have to locate desired guy’s story that you want to mute, then go to search bar and type into friend’s name.
- Once found it, keep hold on it and choose the <Story’s Settings>
- Then, you will see Mute Story toggle button and get turn on it.
- If you are getting to try this trick first time on your friends, group or other popular story; then Snapchat needs to confirm your choice and click on <Mute> option.
- Finally, click on <Done> button that locating at the bottom of screen.
How to Know if Someone Left Your Private Story on Snapchat
Snapchat doesn’t inform you whenever someone leaves your private story. But you have just one trick that lets you to tell if someone left your private story on your Snapchat account; below you can check complete process step by step:
- Open your Snapchat app on your device, and then select your story at the upper-left corner.
- Then click on your private story to open it.
- Next click on <View> option locating at the bottom to obtain a list of all guys that have seen that story.
- If you consistently focus that someone name is missing from the view then having high probability that they have left your Private Story.
How to Check if You’re On Someone’s Private Story on Snapchat
Snapchat also doesn’t let you to inform if someone adds to their Private story, but here we will tell you two pretty easy tricks that help to know if you’re on someone’s Private Story; below shown, you can check them:
- Launch Snapchat app on your phone and go to Stories zone.
- Then you will view a list of the stories which are posted by your friends. The private tales in which you are included will have a lock symbol on them; this sign is represented of personal tale.
Alternative trick to discover this to view if a certain guy’s name. Snapchat allows the probability for users to name their personal stories, but it is not approachable in typical public stories. Then, a name tale indicates a personal story and that you have been added to that friend’s list of personal stories.
How to Leave a Group Private Story on Snapchat
With following few basic instructions, you can easily leave a group story on Snapchat. Here’s how?
- Go to a Group Chat.
- Click on <Group Chat icon> that showing at the upper hand to open ‘Group Profile’
- Next click at the top and then tap on <Leave Group> option to leave a specific group story.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do you remove yourself from private story on Snapchat?
If you are getting on someone’s private story, then lock symbol will be visible on their story. To do: tap and keep hold the story, you will receive a pop-up and choose the <Leave Story> option, reconfirm your choice. This story will be invisible instantly.
Does Snapchat notify anyone when you leave a private story?
Sorry! Snapchat doesn’t let you any option that helps to get notification when you leave your private story.
Why can’t I Leave a Snapchat private story?
You must be used latest version of Snapchat app to leave a private story. If old version software is running on your phone, then you should be going to update it. If still you are not eligible to leave story that user has deleted it or it has vanished (After spending 24 hours).
How many Private Stories of the same person can I be part of?
A user can be a part of several private stories with belonging to same friend. Snapchat allows users to add you to a maximum of three private stories at a given time.
Can you find out how many Private stories you are on?
Badly! Snapchat doesn’t let you to find out how many Private stories you are currently on. There is no any limitation to the number of Private stories that you can be a part of on Snapchat.
As you can see about how to leave private story on Snapchat for Android and iPhone device; hopefully, this tutorial is most helpful for your, if yes, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!