Hi Friends! Through this article, we will explain about how to change background on Mac/Macbook with using simply 5 amazing methods, and in the end you will say that it is easier task and i can do it myself!
Today, every Mac PC contains pre installed along with desktop background picture. If you are not satisfied with choosing your default desktop background of macOS, then don’t take headache because Apple lets you to set your background as favorite image on your Macbook.
How to Change Background on Mac
In this section, we will teach you about how you can set or change desktop background or wallpaper on your Mac with helping 5 amazing tricks; below mentioned all:
- Change Desktop Background Image Using ‘Systems Preferences’
- Change Desktop Background Picture Using ‘Photos App’
- Change Desktop Background Image Using ‘Finder’
- Change Background Image Using ‘Drag and Drop a Image on Desktop’
- Change Background Image Using ‘Desktop’
- Why You Can’t Change Desktop Background on Mac
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How to change background on Mac to your own picture?
- How to change background on Mac from internet?
- How to change background on MacBook air 2022?
- How to change Wallpaper on Mac from Google?
- How to change wallpaper on Mac from downloads?
- How to put multiple Pictures on desktop background Mac?
Let’s Get Started!!
How to Change Desktop Background Image Using ‘Systems Preferences’
Systems Preferences allows to change your desktop background picture with following few simplest steps one by one; like as
Also Read: How to Change Folder Colors on Mac? Using 2 Simple Methods!!
- Firstly click on <Apple icon> that is showing at the top-left corner of Mac’s screen.
- Now new window will be open with some options in to list form, and then you have to click on <System Preferences>
- Further System Preference’s window will be open, and this window containing then multiple icons, but you have to click on <Desktop & Screen Saver> icon.
- Desktop & Screen Saver window will be opening and click on <Desktop> option, this option is visible top of this window.
- Now choose the Desktop picture then, and you will find many pictures from the sidebar on the left side of window.
- Further you can choose the desktop background image that you want to set on your Macbook.
Mac also allows you to set background to your favorite image: to do this, you can follow few steps:
- Click on <+> button that is showing in the down left corner of same <Desktop & Screen Saver> window.
- Further you have to select the folder where your images are available, and then click on <choose> button.
- You can also rotate your selected image: you have to check box next to <Change picture> option. Before that, multiple images must be presented in your folder that is chosen by you.
- Now finally, you can choose how often that you wish desktop background to rotate: to do this to check box next to <Random order>. You can also get to shuffle in the order of your images.
How to Change Desktop Background Picture Using ‘Photos App’
Photo app allows simple user friendly interface to set your background image without getting to enter “System Preferences“.
Also Read: How to Change Lock Screen Picture on Mac? Using Simply Steps!!
- Firstly download and install Photos app from its official website, if once it is done completely then
- Launch the Photo app on your Mac
- After finding your favorite image, you have to make <Right click or Ctrl+Click> on the selected image.
- Now choose the <Share> and then <Set Desktop Picture>
How to Change Desktop Background Image Using ‘Finder’
You can also change your desktop background image on Macbook with using “Finder”; to do this:
Also Read: How to Change Background on Zoom? On Phone, Computer, & iPad!!
- First of all, launch the Finder window and choose the image which you wish to set.
- Now, make “Right click or Ctrl-click” on the picture, and then elevated the search result into list form.
- Finally you have to click on <Set Desktop Picture> and this picture will be set as background on your Mac.
How to Change Background Image Using ‘Drag and Drop a Image on Desktop’
With using this trick, you can incredible easy to change any picture as desktop background; to do this:
- Here you have to need drag and drop your favorite image onto desktop that you want to set.
- Now you make “Right click or Ctrl+click” on the image and choose the <Set Desktop Picture> option.
How to Change Background Image Using ‘Desktop’
This amazing short cut to set your background image on your Mac; to do this:
- Make Right Click on your desktop then display some options into list format
- Now choose <Change Desktop Background>
- Finally, you can search image that you want to set as a desktop background on you Mac book
Why You Can’t Change Desktop Background on Mac
If you are getting some issues for changing your desktop background then concern these points:
Also Read: How to Uninstall Google Chrome on Mac? Manually & Automatic!!
- Making ensure, you favorite image must be supported to Desktop Wallpaper.
- Might be it can take few amount of time to set properly.
- You can try after Restart your Macbook
- Your Mac should be updated along with latest version of macOS
If you liked this article, how to set desktop background Image on Mac, then please share on your Social media platforms like as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, and more.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to change background on Mac to your own picture?
You have to drag the picture from your desktop otherwise a folder on the thumbnail at the upper of wallpaper settings to set the image as your desktop picture.
How to change background on Mac from internet?
Users also are able to change the desktop background picture that was found from the internet. Press Control + click on picture at the browser window and then choose the Use Image as Desktop Picture.
How to change background on MacBook air 2022?
In this article, already we have been shown many tricks that help to change your background picture on MacBook air; you can check them.
How to change Wallpaper on Mac from Google?
- Open the Safari and find out the background image that you wish.
- Then, Right-click the image on Google
- Now, select <Use Image as Desktop Picture> option, if you don’t want to save the image
How to change wallpaper on Mac from downloads?
- Go to your download section and locate the image that you like.
- Then, you have to make “Right click or Ctrl + click” on the image and choose the <Set Desktop Picture> option.
How to put multiple Pictures on desktop background Mac?
You can do it by using the <Systems Preferences> feature. It is already mentioned above this post; you can read and apply it.
Now i can hope that you have completely learnt about how to change background on Mac/Macbook by using 5 easiest ways. If this content is helpful for you then share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Also Read: How to Reduce PDF on Mac Without Losing Quality? Compress PDF Mac!!
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!