In this article, we will explain about how to change background or wallpaper image on Macbook with using simply 5 amazing methods, and in the end you will say that it is easier task and i can do it myself!
Today, every Mac PC contains pre installed along with desktop background picture. If you are not satisfied with choosing your default desktop background of macOS, then don’t take headache because Apple lets you to set your background as favorite image on your Macbook.
How to Change Background on Mac
In this section, we will teach you about how you can set or change desktop background or wallpaper on your Mac with helping 5 amazing tricks; below mentioned all:
How to Change Desktop Background Image Using Systems Preferences
- Firstly click on <Apple icon> that is showing at the top-left corner of Mac’s screen.
- Now new window will be open with some options in to list form, and then you have to click on <System Preferences>
- Further System Preference’s window will be open, and this window containing then multiple icons, but you have to click on <Desktop & Screen Saver> icon.
- Desktop & Screen Saver window will be opening and click on <Desktop> option, this option is visible top of this window.
- Now choose the Desktop picture then, and you will find many pictures from the sidebar on the left side of window.
- Further you can choose the desktop background image that you want to set on your Macbook.
Mac also allows you to set background to your favorite image: to do this, you can follow few steps:
- Click on <+> button that is showing in the down left corner of same <Desktop & Screen Saver> window.
- Further you have to select the folder where your images are available, and then click on <choose> button.
- You can also rotate your selected image: you have to check box next to <Change picture> option. Before that, multiple images must be presented in your folder that is chosen by you.
- Now finally, you can choose how often that you wish desktop background to rotate: to do this to check box next to <Random order>. You can also get to shuffle in the order of your images.
How to Change Desktop Background Picture Using Photos App
Photo app allows simple user friendly interface to set your background image without getting to enter “System Preferences“.
- Firstly download and install Photos app from its official website, if once it is done completely then
- Launch the Photo app on your Mac
- After finding your favorite image, you have to make <Right click or Ctrl+Click> on the selected image.
- Now choose the <Share> and then <Set Desktop Picture>
How to Change Desktop Background Image Using Finder
You can also change your desktop background image on Macbook with using “Finder”; to do this:
- First of all, launch the Finder window and choose the image which you wish to set.
- Now, make “Right click or Ctrl-click” on the picture, and then elevated the search result into list form.
- Finally you have to click on <Set Desktop Picture> and this picture will be set as background on your Mac.
How to Change Background Image Using Drag and Drop a Image on Desktop.
With using this trick, you can incredible easy to change any picture as desktop background; to do this:
- Here you have to need drag and drop your favorite image onto desktop that you want to set.
- Now you make “Right click or Ctrl+click” on the image and choose the <Set Desktop Picture> option.
How to Change Background Image Using Desktop
This amazing short cut to set your background image on your Mac; to do this:
- Make Right Click on your desktop then display some options into list format
- Now choose <Change Desktop Background>
- Finally, you can search image that you want to set as a desktop background on you Mac book
Why You Can’t Change Desktop Background on Mac
If you are getting some issues for changing your desktop background then concern these points:
- Making ensure, you favorite image must be supported to Desktop Wallpaper.
- Might be it can take few amount of time to set properly.
- You can try after Restart your Macbook
- Your Mac should be updated along with latest version of macOS
If you liked this article, how to set desktop background Image on Mac, then please share on your Social media platforms like as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, and more.