So in this article, we will guide you about how to change profile picture on Mac and Macbook. In the end, you will say it is easier task, and i can do it myself.
You Mac allow you rights to set a user profile picture when you try to configure it for first time. But mostly users set the default pictures which are offering by macOs.
If you are getting to bore with your using current login profile picture on your Mac or Macbook, then you can change it, then we will help you.
How to Change Profile Picture on Mac
In this section, we will teach you about how to change user’s login picture on Mac or Macbook with following simply steps.
Before getting to start, making ensure that you don’t skip any single step otherwise you can get misunderstanding. Be carefully!
Now let’s start!!
- Firstly you have to go Apple menu > System Preferences on your Mac
- And now click on <Users & Groups> icon
- Now your account name along with profile picture will be appearing next to <Change Password> option.
- Then you will get many options and pictures to choose from. In <Defaults> option you can select any picture from system pictures. Macbook also allows feature you to choose pictures from iCloud, Faces, as well as using your Camera, your picture, you can change a user’s login picture on Mac.
- And you can adjust your photo with using zoom slider.
- Finally you have to click on <Save> button to save your new login picture on Mac
Note: If you have many profiles, and you want to change individual profile picture on Mac or Macbook. Then click on <lock> icon, and then new pop up will be appearing and you can enter <Username and Password> on specific user account in order to change profile picture. And follow steps 4 to 6.
I hope you problem has been solved and now you are capable to change your user’s login picture on Mac with incredible easy.
If this content is most helpful for you then please you can share it with your friends and family member as well.