Are you finding solution error about Snapchat cameo not working on iPhone & Android? If, your answer is yes, then you have to come at right place where we will explore all possible fixed method, which help you to resolve ‘Snapchat cameos not showing up’ problem on your iOS or Android phone without getting any hassle.
Why Can’t I Find Cameos on Snapchat?
There are many causes, Snapchat not showing up properly on your iOs or Android devices like as:
- If, user has received any notification like as “No Cameo Available“, then they attempt to use this feature on their device.
- This problem may be happened, due to use old version Snapchat app. So you should be preferred always latest version.
- Due to poor internet connectivity or glitch, Snapchat cameo doesn’t appear on your phone.
- Due to attack of Malware or bugs
- Snapchat allows a lot of filters, so it may not be perform for all or most users.
Snapchat Cameo Not Working – Fix It
But sometimes for few causes, Snapchat cameos stop working on your phone, and then you are getting to frustrate especially when you are making few stunning photos that you wish to share along with your friend. Don’t worry! In this section, we will reveal you all reasons as well as solutions if Snapchat cameo doesn’t appear on your smartphone; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your convince:
- Restart Your Device
- Clear Snapchat App Cache
- Clear Your Snapchat App Data
- For Android
- For iPhone
- Uninstall and Reinstall Snapchat App
- For iPhone
- For Android
- Check Device Storage Space
- Check Latest Update for Snapchat
- Force Stop Snapchat App
- Factory Reset
- For iOS
- For Android
- Use VPN
- Touch Customer Support
Let’s Get Started!!
Restart Your Device
Before going to ahead, you should be known that this temporary issues as cause of Snapchat cameos not working, so you must be close all services, process and other applications by getting to restart your phone.
Due to minor software malfunction, you may Snapchat cameos not showing up on your iPhone or Android device. So you should be following few basic steps; below shown all:
- Keep press and hold the ‘VOLUME‘ button and ‘SIDE’ button
- This will display ‘Power off slider’ and slide it.
- Next, you have to wait about 30 seconds for your device to get turn off.
- Now finally, again keep press and hold the ‘SIDE’ button to turn on your device.
- Once completed this process, you can check that your problem will be resolved. But if it still there, then go to next method.
Clear Snapchat App Cache
This is effective method to solve problematic application is to clear their app cache. These caches are temporary data kept stored on your device locally, which helps app to get perform faster. To do this:
- Launch Snapchat app on your phone.
- Click on <Your Profile> icon at upper-left corner of screen.
- Next, press the <Settings> button as showing ‘Gear Icon’ at top-right corner.
- Next, perform scroll down and click on <Clear Cache> option.
- Now, final you have to click on <Clear All> (iOS) and <Continue> (Android) to remove Snapchat’s cache.
- After wiping the app cache, your problem will be solved and your Snapchat cameos will be showing up on your device.
Clear Your Snapchat App Data
In this method, you have to need deleting other extra app data instead of cache data. Once deleted this data, your Snapchat app can getting start to collect fresh new data from their server. So, don’t take headache while deleting this data because due this process your all precious data will be safe and you can get back up from Snapchat server. Here’s how:
- Open <Settings> app on your phone.
- On next page, click on <Apps & notifications> option
- Then choose <Snapchat> from elevated search result.
- Head over the <App info> page; tap on <Storage & Cache> option.
- Next page, select the <Clear Storage> tab, you will get <Delete app data?> alert and tap on <OK> to confirm your choice.
- Launch your Snapchat app on your device.
- Tap on <Your Profile> icon and then click on <Settings> ‘Gear Icon’ at top-right corner.
- On ‘Settings‘ page; underneath the <Account Actions> section, erase the Conversations, Search History, Sticker Searches, Top Locations, Lens Data, and My Cameo Selfie by clicking the corresponding button.
Uninstall and Reinstall Snapchat App
If still Snapchat cameo is not performing as good on your phone, then it may be its installation files got crashed over an update or while in use. So in this case, to do this:
- Go to your ‘Home Screen’; and then click and keep hold Snapchat app until this option shows up on your screen.
- Next, click on option then follow on-screen prompts to get uninstall Snapchat app on your device.
- Once performed it, open and reinstall this app once again.
- Go to your ‘Home Screen’, then click and keep hold Snapchat until selection screen pop-up will appear.
- Next, click on <Uninstall> option to delete app from your phone.
- Once done it, launch your <Play Store> and reinstall Snapchat app once again.
- Once reinstalled it completely, ask one of your friends to push you a message to check, if you will get a notification.
Check Device Storage Space
Next step you should be make ensure that there sufficient storage space on your device for doing work properly. If your phone has a lace of storage space then few problematically issue can be persisted at front of you.
How to check it: go to ‘Settings‘ > click on ‘Storage or Storage & memory’ and here you can view of how much space is remain on your phone.
Check Latest Update for Snapchat
You should be always run latest version on your Snapchat app, because it helps to prevent to enter into any software bugs. It may be that Snapchat cameos not working on your device. Snapchat releases latest update regularly that helps to resolve these technical problems.
How you can check update?
- Firstly, you have to go Play Store (Android) or App Store (IOS).
- Then visit at Snapchat app page.
- If there you will see any pending update, then <Update> tab will be appeared.
- Next, you have to click on <Update> tab to grab latest version of Snapchat app.
- Make ensure that Snapchat app is working with latest update, and then Snapchat cameos will be worked properly after that. So we suggest you about to enable auto-update for this app.
Force Stop Snapchat App
If you are facing same issue frequently then we suggest you to force close this app. With performing this process properly, it will help to resolve this problem. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to find Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Next, keep long press on <Snapchat app> icon
- Further, you have to choose <App Info> option, and then tap on <Force Stop> option.
When you are going to get factory reset your iOS or Android phone, then it should be fixing all minor bugs in your phone and app. Here’s how:
- Launch <Settings> app on your phone.
- Head over ‘Settings page’; perform scroll down and click on <General> option.
- Next page, scroll down to bottom and select the <Reset> option.
- On resulting page, click on <Erase All Content and Settings> option.
- Open your <Settings> app on your device.
- Perform scroll down to bottom and click on <System> option.
- Next page, select the <Reset options> from elevated list of options.
- This will open new page and click on <Erase all data (factory reset)>
- Once completed this process, your problem ‘Snapchat camera not working’ will be solved on your device.
If you are unable to use Snapchat cameo feature or cameos is not showing up on your device, then it may be, at that time your location or country not available.
When the country where user is using Snapchat app but Snapchat don’t allow cameo feature on this location, then you can get this issue like as Cameo not working on your device.
So, in this scenario, you can use VPN (Virtual Private Network) and fix your problem.
Touch Customer Support
If mentioned above all ways not helped out to fix your problem, then you can get touch with Snapchat’s support team and explore your problem to them. Then they will provide proper solution for your issue instantly.
At the end of this post, i hope that your problem has been solved ‘Snapchat Cameos not working’ on iPhone or Android device. If yes, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!