Are you finding solution about how to hide Snapchat score on iOS or Android phone? If yes! Then you should be known that Snapchat haven’t any direct option to hide your Snap score directly. Don’t worry! Through this article, we will explain you two simple ways that helps to hide your Snap score from your friends and strangers.
Snapchart is a most eminent social media app in the world. Snapchat lets you to chat, send and receive photos, videos, real-time location, and etc. Snapchat has also other interesting features such as Cameo, Snap score, Streak, so on.
Snapchat score is a mathematical calculated item, and it is based on total number of snaps sent and receives. Now these days, to maintain streaks and gaining a high snap score becomes a social status. So due to this reason, most of Snapchatter are getting to try to hide their low snap score, otherwise you have any specific reason to hide your snap score, then post will assist you.
What Is Snap Score?
If you don’t aware about what is Snapchat score, don’t take headaches because it is not a big concept. Snap Score is count of total number of snaps that you have been sent to your friends and has received to date on the Snapchat app. When you send any snap with your family members or friends then it will get credit to your Snap Score. Similar way, if you get any snap from some other guys then it also will be added to your Snap score.
Your all friends who are added into your friend list are eligible to view your Snapchat score; they visit at your profile and see your snap score. But unknown or strangers who are not presented into your friend list on Snapchat app would not see any activity on Snap score.
Who Can See Your Snapchat Score?
Your Snapchat score can be viewed by your entire friends who are listed into your friends’ list.
When they go to your profile page, then your Snap score will be visible at the right below your username and Bitmoji.
If someone tries to send you a friend request but you are not agree to accept it then they have not permission to view your Snapscore activity.
Same condition for your, if other guys don’t accept your friend request then you can’t also see that Snapscore.
If any stranger tries to go your Snapchat profile, then all information will be wiped out.
How to Hide Snapchat Score
Till now, Snapchat didn’t roll out any official feature that helps to hide Snapchat score on your profile page. Don’t forget it! In this section, we are going to detail information about how you can hide your Snapchat score from unknown person and your friend as well; below mentioned all headlines, you can check them as your choice:
- How to Hide Snapchat Score from Your Friends
- How to Hide Your Snapchat Score from Unknown Person
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why can’t i see someone’s Snapchat score if we are friends?
- Can you fake your snap score?
- Can you reset your snap score every year?
- Why hide your snap score on Snapchat?
- How can you decrease your Snapchat Score?
- Can i see someone’s Snapchat score without adding them?
How to Hide Snapchat Score from Your Friends
Snapchat doesn’t let you any direct option that helps to instantly hide your Snap score from your friends. If you want to do this, then you have to need to get block to someone to whom could not to see your Snapchat score. Here’s how?
- Firstly, you have to open Snapchat app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Tap on your <Bitmoji> icon that showing up at the top-left corner.
- On your ‘Profile Page’; tap on <My Friends> option at the bottom of screen.
- Keep long on certain friend from whom you wish to hide Snapchat score.
- This will open a list of options and select the <More> option.
- Further, you will get a list of menu once again, and choose the <Block or Remove Friend> option.
- Once blocked or removed that friend, he/she could not view your snap activity.
How to Hide Your Snapchat Score from Unknown Person
If you wish that any stranger would not see your Snapcore on Snapchat. If yes! Then you can follow few simple instructions that assist to hide your Snapcore from stranger or unknown guys, here’s how:
- Firstly, you have to launch Snapchat app on your phone.
- Click on your <Bitmoji> icon that locating at the upper-left hand.
- Head over the ‘Profile Page’; tap on <Geared Icon> ‘Settings‘ option at the top-right corner.
- On the ‘Settings Page’: you will see a list of option, scroll little bit down and select the <Contact Me> option underneath ‘Who Can’ section.
- On next page, you have to need change the visibility to ‘My Friends’ from ‘Everyone’ as showing image.
- Now, your Snapchat score will be hidden from all unknown person or strangers who are not available into friends’ list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why can’t i see someone’s Snapchat score if we are friends?
If you are unable to view someone’s Snapchat score, then it is most of possibility that guy is not presented into your friends list. Snapchat doesn’t let you inform when someone blocks or remove you. But you can cross check it by sending a message to guy. If you view a grey Snapchat icon next to the message, and it must be ring a bell. If yes, that means you have either blocked or deleted from guy’s friend list. Snapchat score is only appeared when two individuals have added each other as a friend.
Can you fake your snap score?
Of Course! You can do it; a lot of Snapchat users do that.
You can also perform it by adding many celebrities as friend and send them stuffs.
When you send similar snap to several guys at the same time and you will build a Snap Streak instantly.
You would be sent a lot of snaps to celebrities before removing you by them.
If you are not getting to annoy other people with this then you can make another account and add yourself on Snapchat.
Then you can send unlimited snaps yourself and build an unlimited Snap Streak!
Can you reset your snap score every year?
Snapchat doesn’t let you any option to resets because it is calculated automatically that is depended on the total number of snaps, which you have sent, received and shared on your stories.
Why hide your snap score on Snapchat?
Most of Snapchatter may want to hide their Snap score on Snapchat for privacy concern, like as ignoring stalkers. After hiding Snap score, it also helps to prevent guys from knowing about your Snapchat activities, such as total number of snaps that you have sent or get on the specific day.
How can you decrease your Snapchat Score?
Sorry! There is not any officially method that let you to decrease your Snap score. If you stop sending and receiving snaps or you get inactive on your Snapchat account, still Snapchat score would not decrease, it will be idle position.
Can i see someone’s Snapchat score without adding them?
No! Till now, Snapchat haven’t any feature that lets you view someone’s score without adding it.
I hope that you have completely learnt about how to hide your Snapchat score on iPhone & Android device. If you follow instruction carefully, then you will be able to hide Snapchat score from strangers and your friends. If this content is helpful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!