If you are going to find out people on Snapchat near you based on their current location. Then this article for you because here you will learn about how to find people near me on Snapchat for iPhone and Android device without getting any hassle.
Snapchat was rolled out an amazing big feature as known as ‘Add Nearby’. This feature lets you option to add a group of friend or individual guys and both can hang out with each other. When you open ‘Add Nearby’ feature then a list of your friend will be displayed on your screen, now you have to just click to add.
What is Snap Map?
Snap Map is an amazing spot, where you can meet new friends and view their activity on Snapchat.
You are able to view Snapchatter who post their snaps or story on Snap Map.
Snap Map also lets you option to find snaps on sports events, music festival, local news, games and other trending topics on Snap Map.
If you have already posted your location on your Snapchat account then you can see what’s going around you on the Snap Map.
Important!! If you are being active on Snap Map that time unknown people can see your current location.
How Does Snap Map Work?
Snap Map lets you appear the current location of your friends and recently posted stories by people around the world.
Snap Map is powered by Mapbox that is integrated location into app.
You are able to view the current location of people by searching their Bitmoji on the Snap Map, and you can also see recently posted stories by other users by clicking on the blue hotspots on the Snap Map.
How to Find People Near Me on Snapchat
If you wish to find new guys nearby you for making friend them. So in this section, we will explore all possible things which assist you to find new users nearby you on your Snapchat account; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your choice:
- How to Find Snapchat Users Near Me on iPhone & Android?
- Go to Your Snapchat App and Tap on ‘Location’ icon
- Finding Your Location on Snap Map and Tap on ‘Blue Hotspot’
- Click on ‘Blue Hotspot’ and Story will Appear
- How to Add Nearby Friends on Snapchat Using Snap Map?
- How to Add Nearby Someone on Snapchat Using Google Image?
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- If you don’t have Add Nearby open can someone find me?
- If you blocked an account on Snapchat, can this find me on Add Nearby?
- How can i use Snap Map on my PC?
How to Find Snapchat Users Near Me on iPhone & Android?
Snapchat has an amazing feature that lets you help to find friends near on Snapchat. By using this, you can easily get people or people in your neighbor and add them as friend on Snapchat app. Here we will show you all step about to find nearby friends or people on Snapchat via Snap Map.
Go to Your Snapchat App and Tap on ‘Location’ icon:
Firstly you have to open your Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android device, and logged in your Snachat account by introducing their username and password.
Once logged in, you will go to your home screen of your account ‘Camera viewfinder’; here at the bottom, you will see many options like as chat icon, friends’ icon, spotlight icon and location icon. And go to your ‘Snap Map’ tab by tapping on <Location> icon.
Finding Your Location on Snap Map and Tap on ‘Blue Hotspot’:
When you tap on <Location> icon then it will showing up you to ‘Snap Map’. On this map, you can find yourself and get zoom the map; you will view your ‘Bitmoji’ that means your profile pic indicated as ‘Me’.
Getting to slide your finger left-right on your phone’s screen, zoom for a most clear view and find out yourself on the Snap Map. Nearby your profile image; you can also view Bitmoji of your friends. On zooming map, a little bit more, you will view blue circle lights around you, on your Snap Map.
These blue hotspots indicate that people recently posted a story on that location. If you wish to find someone nearby on Snapchat; then click on ‘Blue Hotspot’ near your Bitmoji icon on the Map.
Click on ‘Blue Hotspot’ and Story will Appear:
Once you have taped on blue hotspot on your showing Snap Map; this will showing up a story.
You should know few important things about posted story and you will see a <View Creator> button.
At upper-left hand of story, you can check when it was posted. For instance, if that story was shared 4 hours ago, then it will appear <4h ago>.
You should be known about to take note when story was posted as person many have already left the location.
When story was shared an hour ago then the guy is most likely still at the same location. If story was posted more than a day ago, the guy may have already left the location.
Another thing that you have to get need to view ‘View Creator’ button
When, you click on <View Creator> to see the friend’s username and displaying name.
Important!! Someone’s story will only be appeared at the Snap Map if they have added it to <Our Story>, otherwise it will not be displayed on Snap Map.
How to Add Nearby Friends on Snapchat Using Snap Map?
When you meet of new people and wish to add them on Snapchat, then ‘Add Nearby’ feature is most perfect for you. Each one has to open Add Nearby at the same time to search each other. If you are unable to see any result after a minute then click on search once again. To do this:
- Tap on your <Bitmoji> icon locating at the upper-left corner.
- On next page, click on option
- Further, hit on option and choose the ‘OK’ to get allow Snapchat to use your location for searching nearby friends.
- Then you can ask a friend to open Add Nearby on their phone.
- Next, click on <+> ‘Plus’ sign next to your friend’s username to add them! If a friend adds you, we will allow you get to know!
- Unfortunately, if you don’t get recognize a name then it may be a user you haven’t met who also has Add Nearby open.
How to Add Nearby Someone on Snapchat Using Google Image?
With following few simplest steps, you can also ‘Add Nearby’ user on Snapchat through Google Image with ease. Here’s how?
- Firstly you have to visit at https://images.google.com/ on your browser.
- Go to search box and put the Snapcode ‘Location’. This location you enter should be the place you are located currently.
- Then Google Image find will showing up you Snapcodes of Snapchatter of that certain location that you have entered into search box.
- Now you can add them to your Snapchat friends list with using of ‘Snapcodes’.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you don’t have Add Nearby open can someone find me?
Never, because Add Nearby feature will work only when both users have Add Nearby open.
If you blocked an account on Snapchat, can this find me on Add Nearby?
Not possible! If you have blocked your account then you are unable to view you on Add Nearby. It doesn’t matter that you are in close proximity and both have Add Nearby open.
How can i use Snap Map on my PC?
Of Course! You are able to use Snap Map on your computer or laptop by visiting Snapchat official website on your web browser.
- Once logged in it, on the ‘Home Page’; you will see option.
- This will open drop-down menu and tap on option.
- Then Snap Map will be open in to new tab and allow the browser to detect your current location.
After reading this post, you must be known about how to find people near me on Snapchat. So it would assist if you believed there is always a trick to help you find new guys nearby you for making friend. If this article is helpful for you then please share along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!