Today, we are going to talk about Snapchat public profile’s feature that lets Snapchatter to connect along with an audience by making shareable and relevant content. So through this article, we will educate you about how to make public profile on Snapchat account for iPhone and Android device without getting any hassle.
On Snapchat, just your friends are eligible to view most of content. However, getting switch to public profile will provide all Snapchatter ability to easily access to view your shared content.
What Is a Public Profile on Snapchat?
Snapchat lets you to make a wider audience on your public profile. On this profile, you can share different types of content that you wish public to view. Your contents may be snaps, bio and description that might be different from your Snapchat profile.
If you are able to post stories and lenses on your public profile, then guys can subscribe to your profile to get updates. On public profile, Snapchat allows you to show a subscribers count that help to view how many guys are following you.
Why Does You Use Snapchat Public Profiles?
The main benefits of creating your public profile are getting to exposure.
While making public profile, you are eligible to share your all stuff like as (stories, photos, etc.) out circle of your friends.
Public profile lets you to earn more followers or get more content views.
If you have a public profile then you can get access to different Snapchat features.
People can also subscribe to your public profile instead of getting to add as a friend.
You can also display the count of subscriber on your profile.
Your created stories can be shared along with your subscribers; you have to get option to post directly to your friends list that means you have right to share most private stuff along with a chosen group of user if you want.
While using public profile, you can add profile pic, location, lenses, bio and saved stories as well.
However, you are not sharing a public story, your gained subscriber are able to make interaction to your content.
How to Make Public Profile on Snapchat
In this section, we will try to reveal all possible things about how to get a public profile on Snapchat for iOS & Android phone with ease; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your choice:
- How Do You Make a Public Profile on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
- Requirements to Make a Snapchat Public Profile
- How to Edit a Public Profile on Snapchat for iPhone & Android
- How to Delete Your Snapchat Public Profile?
- Key Features to Use Snapchat Public Profile
- Benefits of Using Snapchat Public Profile
- Powerful Insight of Your Viewers
- Getting Access to Lens Studio Completely
- Opportunity to View on Spotlight
- Differences: Going Public Vs Public Profile
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why can’t I Make a public profile on Snapchat?
- Can i see who viewed my public profile on Snapchat?
- How many views do you require to create a public profile on Snapchat?
- What does 5k mean on a public profile on Snapchat?
- Can everyone create a public profile on Snapchat?
How Do You Make a Public Profile on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
Before going to create a Snapchat public profile, you have to need fulfill few requirements such as:
Requirements to Make a Snapchat Public Profile
- The primary and most important criteria to create a public profile is that your age must be 18 years or above.
- Second eligibility is for creating profile for those users who have been active more than 24 hours.
- You must be minimum 1 bi-directional friend that means you and your friend have sent friend request with each other and accepted it.
- You must follow the community guidelines, it is not daunting task to understand them.
If you have been completed these conditions then you can easily make a public profile on Snapchat by following few simplest steps; below mentioned all steps, check them:
Get Snapchat Public Profile:
- Firstly you have to open your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and logged in by using their credential details.
- Once logged in, tap on your <Profile Icon> at the top-left corner of your screen.
- On ‘Profile Page’; click on the <…> three horizontal dots next to ‘Add to Spotlight’ underneath the “Spotlight & Snap Map” section.
- Next, you will get a pop-up box and choose the <Create Public Profile> option
- On resulting on-boarding screen, hit on <Continue> button
- Further, click on <Get Started> button as showing image
- Again you will receive a pop-up confirmation banner and tap on <Create> option
- That’s done.
- Now you can get access your public profile under the ‘Public Profile’ Click on the <My Public Profile> option the it will showing up you two tabs Stories and Spotlight as showing in image
How to Edit a Public Profile on Snapchat for iPhone & Android?
Once created your Snapchat public profile; you can get most out of public profile feature, if you wish to customize your profile along with your information and content. It lets subscribers to show your information and content whenever they wish.
Once completed process of set up of public profile, this will appear the option to edit and add information to your Snapchat account. Then, tap on <My Public Profile> option underneath your profile setting menu.
Next, you have to hit on <Edit Profile> option to make modification on your profile. Here you can upload a picture, bio and other content which you wish to share along with public.
If you want to keep save old stories to your current profile then you can perform it by tapping the ‘Stories’ tab. And your saved stories will be remaining on your public profile. Then you are also able to upload images or video directly from camera roll on your phone.
How to Delete Your Snapchat Public Profile?
If you are not agreed with your created public profile then you can remove it but using few simple steps, below shown all one by one:
- Firstly, you have to go to your <Public Profile Page>
- Head over ‘Profile Page’; click on <Geared icon> ‘Settings‘ option at the top-right hand.
- On ‘Profile Settings Page’; perform scroll down to bottom and click on <Delete Public Profile> option.
- Further, you will get a prompt and tap on <Delete> option to confirm your choice.
- Once finished this process, your Snapchat public profile will be deleted completely.
Note: After deleting your Snapchat public profile, your all content which posted on public profile will be removed.
Key Features to Use Snapchat Public Profile
- Snapchat public stories let you to make connect your pubic stories along with Snapchat community by sharing what’s occurring with your life.
- Snapchat allows you to link Shopify stores to your public profile, then users browse, buy any item, try-on via this ‘Shop’ feature. So Snapchat public profile can help to increase your sale.
- Users are able to share best public snaps, stories, videos or picture on permanent showing up.
- Snapchat users can discover your most immersive AR experience, making ensure you publish Lenses with your profile.
Benefits of Using Snapchat Public Profile
Once your public profile is ready to use then it is time to make innovation along with new stories, images and photos.
Powerful Insight of Your Viewers:
Besides receiving notification of the new guys who follow you and you can also analyse where they are form and what they are searching for into your profile.
Insights feature lets you to know of few questions that help you to make powerful profile, such as:
- Are they young?
- What other account are they following?
- What can you offer to make their experience better?
Getting Access to Lens Studio Completely:
You can also create lenses on your Snapchat public profile with ease.
With adding jaw-dropping 3D effect to your story, making interaction along with new characters in picture, record a video that your community never viewed before.
You are able to perform all this things on Lens studio dashboard!
Opportunity to View on Spotlight:
It is not pretty simple to get video approval for spotlight.
Whenever you try to submit your unique video or snaps then you would have to wait for them to show into menu.
Getting recognized for your public profile will need a lot of creativity it deserves.
If really you wish to make a brand new Snapchat public profile, then you have to perform these things.
Differences: Going Public Vs Public Profile
‘Going Public’ means that everyone is eligible to view stuff of your account; instead of guys who are not available on your friend list. But, they should know your username to get access your account.
‘Public Profile’ means that new guys can discover you. Your account haven’t limited to get access by contacts, which are available in friends list or your certain location; and your public profile is not relevant for all Snapchatter who making interest with your content.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why can’t I Make a public profile on Snapchat?
Before making Snapchat public profile, you must be met few essential requirements; then you will be going to eligible create a public profile. These requirements already mentioned above in the article, you can check them. If you don’t meet anyone condition of them, then you can’t make a public profile on Snapchat.
Can i see who viewed my public profile on Snapchat?
Sorry! Snapchat don’t let you any option that help to tell who viewed your public profile.
How many views do you require to create a public profile on Snapchat?
Still Snapchat didn’t announce any officially news about how many views you have to need to create a profile. But your account must be older than 24 hours.
What does 5k mean on a public profile on Snapchat?
If someone has less than 5000 followers on public profile, then follower count will not be appeared. But, whenever any Snapchatter gets exceed 5k followers, then Snapchat team will sent a notification him that to visible their subscriber count to all users.
Can everyone create a public profile on Snapchat?
No, if anyone meets few essential requirements then Snapchat lets him permission to make a public profile and these requirements already shown in article. You can check them.
Now i hope that you have learnt completely about how to make public profile on Snapchat that lets your content with rest of the world. This feature not only allows you have to get access to unique set of features, but you can also get to expand your reach wider audience and showing up your hidden talent with other people.
If this content is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!