Wondering how to save Snapchat videos on your phone? Because Snapchat doesn’t allow as officially you to save or download other user’s video in your gallery. Snapchat don’t provide any option to save Snapcht videos anywhere on this app. Snapchat app disappear posted snaps after little duration. So, here we will explore all things about to save Snapchat videos before them disappear with ease.
Snapchat is getting more popularity because it allows to keep our secrets since its launch. On Snapchat app, your all snaps, memories or chat will be deleted right after its opening. And due to this privacy feature, millions of users over the worldwide love this app.
How to Save Snapchat Videos (iPhone & Android)
In this portion of article, we will explore all things that help you to save your Snapchat videos and storeis on your iPhone and Android phone by using straight forward process; below show all:
- How to Save Snapchat Videos to Camera Roll
- How to Save Snapchat Video Someone Sent You
- For Android
- For iPhone
- How to Save Video on Snapchat from other Friends without Them Knowing via ‘Third-party Apps’
- Snapbox for iPhone
- MirrorGo for Android
- Casper for Android
- Using QuickTime on Mac
- How to Save Attached Snapchat Videos from Other Friend
- How to Download Snapchat Videos from Own Snapchat Story
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How Do You Save a Snapchat that was Sent to You?
- How Do You Save Someone’s Snapchat Video?
- Can You Save a Snapchat Video You Already Sent?
How to Save Snapchat Videos to Camera Roll
With following few basic steps, you can easily keep to save you own Snapchat videos to your camera roll, before posting them. Here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat app on your device and shot the video by pressing and holding the Record button at the center of the app’s camera view.
- Next, you have to click on <Down Arrow> icon that locating at the bottom of screen.
- Further you will get pop-up confirmation window, and select <Memories> to save video just on Snapchat or select <Camera Roll> to save it your camera roll. And then click on <Save>.
If you have been already shared you video along with your friend and miss to save it, don’t worry! You can also save this shared video by following few simple steps; below show all:
- Open Snapchat and swipe up to see your saved memories.
- Select the video that you wish to save.
- Click on <…> three dots at top right corner.
- This will open few option, and then, tap on <Export Snap> and <SAVE> video.
How to Save Snapchat Video Someone Sent You
If you want to save Snapchat video, which are sent by someone else then you have to come as right section of article. In this section, we will reveal all possible stuffs about how to save Sanpchat video someone sent you on iPhone and Android device.
- Go to Play Store, download and install <AZ Screen Recorder> app on your device.
- Once installed it, open this app.
- Then it will ask for allowing to permission to view its content over other apps. And permit it.
- Next, you will see a floating icon at your screen.
- Now you have to launch Snapchat app on your Android phone.
- Click on <floating AZ Screen Recorder icon> and choose the camera icon to begin recording.
- Choose <Start Now> option.
- Now open Snapchat video that you wish to capture, and let it record.
- Get pull down notification pane and click on <Stop> button to stop recording.
- Go to <Settings> app and choose the <Control Center> option.
- This will open lists of options and then select the <Customize Controls> option and click on <+> button that location before the “Screen Recording“.
- Now Recording option is added into your Control Center, and further you have to go start recording the video and save it from Snapchat.
- Open the Snapchat video that you want to keep saves in your phone.
- Swipe up from bottom of screen to get activate Control Center, and then you have to need to click on screen recording icon that like as ‘two circle’ to record the Snapchat video.
- Then you will see three second countdown and recording will getting to start. On recording time, you will see a red bar at the top of screen. Stop recording, again click on <Screen recording icon> from Control Center.
How to Save Video on Snapchat from other Users without Them Knowing via ‘Third-party Apps’
Snapchat don’t allow to use third-party app from invading the device. You should be known that it can sneak into your profile and steal data like as picture, app, video and more without your permission. Snapchat is developed to comply the protection of your phone. But, still you want to use any third party app to record the Snapchat videos then we suggest you many valuable apps to save video on Snapchat without them knowing; below show all:
Snapbox for iPhone
- Go to App Store and install the <Snapbox> on your iOS device and enter your Snapchat credentials.
- Find out your desired video and click on <Save> option to get download the Snapchat video to your iPhone.
- On the Snapbox, you can see all saved video into <Availabe> tab.
- It also offers the option to get automatically save all video and images on the background by choosing option in the ‘Settings’ menu. These files, you can also use see on Snapchat will be kept save to your camera roll like as that of WhatsApp
MirrorGo for Android
MirrorGo Android Recorder lets you to get mirror your screen and record video, so here we will guide you about to save Snapchat videos without them knowing; here’s how:
- Go to MirrorGo’s official website, download and install it on your Windows system and then make a account with using your credentials.
- Turn on USB debugging on your device and then connect your phone to PC through USB cable.
- When you made connection, then click on <USB option> at the notification pane
- Next, choose the way your device would be connected and turn on MTP.
- Once done this process, you can append the options on the screen to record a video.
- Launch Snapchat, tap on <Recoding Icon> to get start the recording before opening desired video.
- When recording is completed, then tap on <STOP> button and get to access your video by clicking on the file path.
Casper for Android
Casper is also best solution to save Snapchat video, through any physical and wirless meduim. Here’s how:
- Casper app is not presented on Play Store, so you have to download from its official spot and install on your device.
- Once installed it, open Casper app on your device and log in along with your Snapchat credential to fetch your data.
- The use-interface will be same like as Snapchat, and then open the video that you wish to save. Tap on <Download Icon> at the top right corner to save this video
- Now go to <Settings> app and open the folder of <Saved Snaps>, and then you can see your all videos here. You can also transfer it to another location on your device.
Using QuickTime on Mac
If you are using MacBook and iPhone then you don’t need to find any other Snapchat screenshot apps, because Apple launches Macbook with enabling QuickTime utility that helps you to capture screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing on iPhone. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to need link your iPhone to MacBook via USB cable
- Next, launch the <QuickTime Player app> on your Mac
- Further go to File > select ‘New Movie Recording’ option, with in few second, it will be load and then hover the mouse over the recoding button.
- On next screen, click on small arrow and this will open several options for getting recording.
- Next, select your iPhone as <Movie Recording Input>
- Once completed this process, your MacBook should be mirroring the iPhone screen.
- Now finally, you have to need click on <Record> button and go to Snapchat app to initiate the recording.
- When you tap on <Stop> button then video will be kept to save on your Mac system, and then sent this file to your iPhone or email on your family member.
How to Save Attached Snapchat Videos from Other Friend
When you obtain a video as an attachment being Snapchat text chat, then Snapchat lets you to keep save this video and export it. But it is possible, if you have been accepted the permission to do so. Here’s how:
- You have to need open Snapchat chat on your device.
- Then keep long holding the attached video.
- Next, you will get a pop-up menu, and press on <Save to Camera Roll> option to get export the video.
- Now this video will be going to save to your camera roll and use it elsewhere.
How to Download Snapchat Videos from Own Snapchat Story
With following few basic steps, you can easily download Snapchat videos that you have been shared on your Snapchat; here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat app on your device.
- Click on at the top left corner
- Tap on <…> three dot icon that locating at the right side of My Story under the stories.
- Next, you have to tap on <Save Story> option.
- Then, you will receive a pop-up that will be informed to save entire story.
- Press on <Yes> and that’s ok.
- Now, your story has been saved into Memories on Snapchat.
- For getting to download Story from Memories on your iOS or Android device: long pressing video > Export> Download.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do You Save a Snapchat that was Sent to You?
It is very easy task, already we have been explained in the article that how you can save a snapchat videos and snap on your camerao roll and Memrories.
How Do You Save Someone’s Snapchat Video?
By using third party app ‘Snapbox’, you can easily save some’s sanpchat videos. If you want to know that how to perform it then read this post carefully.
Can You Save a Snapchat Video You Already Sent?
Yes! Open Snapchat and go to your saved memories, select video that you want to save.
Tap on <three dots> icon, then few option will be displayed and press on <Export Snap> and <SAVE>.
Through this article, we have been revealed all methods about how to save Snapchat videos on iPhone and Android. If this post is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Have a Nice Day!!