Are you getting to annoy to receive calls with “No Caller ID”, “Unknown Caller”, “Private Caller“, “Blocked Call”, or “Anonymous Call”. Don’t worry! Here we will explore you all possible things about how to block No Caller ID calls on iPhone with ease.
Now these days, you are totally bound to receive no caller id calls, which are usually come from sellers, telemarketers and other spammers. But you should be concerned about protecting your privacy, so it is best to block no caller id calls. These unwanted spam calls mostly from telemarketers, seller or hacker that can be harmful for you. Don’t worry! Here we will guide you all possible stuff which help to avoid unknown caller or private caller or anonymous callers, these are same things.
How to Block No Caller ID Calls on iPhone
If you are getting to frustrate with receiving unwanted spam calls; relax, here we will talk you about how you can stop no caller id or unknown caller calls by using 10 easier ways; below shown all:
- Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Silence unknown Callers’
- Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Focus Mode’ on iOS 15
- Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Block Contact’
- Hide Your Caller ID on an iPhone
- Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Do Not Disturb’
- Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Contacts’
- Stop ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Call-Blocking Apps ‘
- Block ‘No Caller ID’ using ‘Carrier Service’
- Bonus Tip: National Do Not Call Registry
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How Do I Block No caller ID on My iPhone?
- Can You Block No Caller ID?
How to Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls on iPhone 11/12/13 using ‘Silence unknown Callers’
iPhone lets you amazing feature to block all call from numbers not saved into your contact list. When your device receives the call from an unknown caller then it is move to toward to voice mail and registered in the recent call list; here’s how:
- Launch your <Settings> app on your iPhone
- Tap on <Phone> option
- Next scroll and find <Silence Unknown Callers>, tap on it.
- Further, get to enable toggle switch of <Silence Unknown Callers>
Important!! After enabling <Silence Unknown Callers>, all unknown numbers will be block including your important or emergency call. It could be created any problem, so we suggest you to use ‘Silence unknown callers feature’ be carefully.
How to Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Focus Mode’ on iOS 15
This is another best way to block no caller Id calls when you are busy with office work, studying or other things, you have to need turn on Focus Mode on your iPhone; here’s how:
- Open <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- Press on <Focus> option
- Further tap on <Add People>, and then press on <Calls From>
- Here you have to add all contacts
- Press on <Save> tab to focus mode
Once completed process, you will receive all calls from those number, which are saved into your contact list, and other unknown numbers will be silenced until enable focus mode
How to Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Block Contact’
With following few basic steps, you can permanently block specific spammer’s number on your iPhone; to do this:
- Open your Phone app on your iPhone
- Tap on <Recent> tab and find the spammer number, press on <i> icon.
- Scroll down to bottom and choose the <Block this Caller> option
- Now you will get pop-up and tap on <Block Contact> to confirm your choice.
Note: Spammer can make call to another number, then you can execute this cycle again for specific number.
How to Hide Your Caller ID on an iPhone
With following few simplest steps, you can hide your caller id on your iPhone; here’s how:
- Open your <Settings> app on your iOS device
- Scroll bottom and press on <Phone> option
- On next screen, press on <Show My Caller ID> option
- This will open new page, now disable toggle of <Show My Caller ID>.
How to Block ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Do Not Disturb’
Another best solution to block calls from unknown callers is to enable <Do Not Disturb> feature on your iPhone. How to set up it:
- Launch <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- On Settings page, scroll down until you see <Do Not Disturb> option, and then tap on it.
- On next page, press on <Allow Calls From> option.
- Head on ‘Allow Calls From’, select the <All Contacts> option.
- Once completed this process, it allows only those persons who are saved into your contact list.
How to Stop ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Contacts’
- Go to home screen and open your <Contacts> app on your iPhone.
- Tap on <+> icon that locating at the right top corner of your device’s screen.
- Put ‘No Caller ID’ for name field box and ‘000-000-0000’ for phone number, then press on <Done> option.
- Next, scroll down to bottom and select the <Block this caller>
- Now you will get pop-up and tap on <Block Contact> to confirm.
- Once finished this process, when you receive any Unknown Caller that is no adding into your contact list, then it will be automatically blocked.
How to Stop ‘No Caller ID’ Calls using ‘Call-Blocking Apps ‘
There are lot of call blocking apps that let you to stop to receive call with “Private Caller“, “Unknown Caller”, “Blocked Call”, or “Anonymous Call”. We suggest you few best call blocking apps like as RoboKiller, Truecaller phone app, Hiya, TrapCall, etc. How to use:
- Firstly you have to need install any valid ‘call blocking apps’ on your iPhone from App Store. Once download and installed it.
- Launch <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- Tap on <Phone> option
- Press on <Call Blocking & Identification> option.
- Next, you have to toggle on switch next to your installed app name.
How to Block ‘No Caller ID’ using ‘Carrier Service’
If above all methods are not working for you that mean you still facing unwanted calls then immediately you have to need to touch your phone carrier service provider. You don’t require `making any call to your carrier, just fill out online form on their website; below shown all procedure:
Verizon offers the Filter service offer for getting spam detection, blocking and reporting with free plan. But Call Filter Plus feature having cost $2.99/mo and get more detail!
Sprint provides two plans; free plan, in which having basic feature. If you want to grab advance features then you can go with premium plan ($2.99/month). Get more info!
T-Mobile carrier offers the three plans like as Scam ID, Scam block and Name ID. ‘Scam ID and Scam block’ plans are included in your mobile phone. They help you to identify and filter out calls from “Private Caller“, “Unknown Caller”, “Blocked Call”, or “Anonymous Call”. But ‘Name ID’ is premium plan, its cost $4/month and it helps to identify, screen, reverse search, and block calls. Get more information!
AT&T Company provides two plans like as basic and premium. Basic plan have limited features but premium plan ($3.99/month) having advance feature and offer more protection. Get more information!!
Bonus Tip: National Do Not Call Registry
National Do Not Call Registry helps you consumers stay free from spam, telemarketing and seller calls. When you sign up it, then any spammer telemarketer or seller could not make any call on your number. Here’s how:
- Firstly you have to visit https://www.donotcall.gov/register.html website and fill out your few information along with your phone number as free.
- After register your number, if you still get any USC call from telemarketer or seller, then you can report this call.
Note: But you will still obtain call from surveys, political, and charities.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do I Block No caller ID on My iPhone?
We have been mentioned many methods to block no caller id on iPhone, you can use one of them as your convince.
Can You Block No Caller ID?
Yes! You can block no caller ID yourself on your iOS device. You can check above all tricks.
We have mentioned many methods to ignore anonymous Calls; you can decide which one best for you. If this article is helpful for you then share it over social media platforms like as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and more.
Have a Nice day!!