If you are getting trouble due to a forgotten voicemail password then don’t worry because here we will cover all solutions if you forgot voicemail password on iPhone.
And after sometimes you can access your voicemail on your iOS device easily, change it. Please keep mind, you should be noted down your voicemail password on your dairy that easily remember next time. And your never need to follow troubleshoot for finding your forgotten password.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Voicemails on iPhone? Use 7 Easier Ways!!
Forgot Voicemail Password on iPhone – Fix it
Here, we will cover about all things which help to fix – forgot visual voicemail password on iPhone; below given all:
How to Get Voicemail Password on iPhone by Yourself
- Restore Voicemail Password on iPhone as Manually
- Restore Voicemail Password on iPhone Through IVR
How to Find Voicemail Password on iPhone from ‘Your Carriers’
- Retrieve Verizon Voicemail Password on iPhone
- Retrieve AT&T Voicemail Password on iPhone
- Retrieve Sprint Voicemail Password on iPhone
- Retrieve T-Mobile Voicemail Password on iPhone
Now let’s start!!
How to Get Voicemail Password on iPhone by yourself
In this section, we will explore you about how to get forgot your voicemail password on iPhone by yourself as manually and using IVR system; below shown both:
Restore Voicemail Password on iPhone as Manually
- Firstly you have to launch <Settings> app on your iPhone.
- On the next screen, find the <Phone> option and tap on it.
- This will bring up new page, tap on <Change Voicemail Password> option.
- And then, put new voicemail password into field box and press on <Done> button.
- Further once again enter your desired new voicemail password and tap on <Done> option.
- Now your voicemail password has been change successfully on iPhone.
Restore Voicemail Password on iPhone Through IVR
Also Read: How to Turn off Voicemail on iPhone? 6 Pretty Simple Tricks!!
You can also restore voicemail password if you forgot it by using IVR (interactive voice response) system.
Important!! Before going to below all steps, you must be known your current voicemail password.
- Open <Phone> app on your device.
- Press and hold 1 key from your keypad
- Now put your currently voicemail password and dial 4 > 2 > 1 > 1 and insert your new voicemail password.
How to Find Voicemail Password on iPhone from ‘Your Carriers’
Also Read: How to Delete Voicemails on iPhone? “Clear Voicemails as Permanently”!
In some cases, if you haven’t own iPhone otherwise iPhone is not getting network connectivity, or forgot your voicemail password then you want to reset voicemail password. Then don’t worry, some phone carrier companies allow user to find voicemail password remotely from their official websites and directly yourself as manually.
Here we will guide you about how you can find voicemail password from your carriers like as: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint or T-Mobile.
Retrieve Verizon Voicemail Password on iPhone
Verizon carrier allows you to retrieve voicemail password by using three methods such as: Make a call, Online, and Verizon app
Using ‘Make a Call’
- Press *611 and type ‘SEND‘, then you will receive all recovery information on your phone.
- Otherwise, directly call at (800) 922-0204 and tap 4 during audio menu. Then you go to <Reset Voicemail Password> and ask some verification information. Follow the prompts to Change the password.
Using Verizon Online
- Visit at https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/mobilesecure/services/resetVPass.action, and sign in your account.
- Choose the device to change the password > “Manage My Device” > “RESET VOICE MAIL PASSWORD”. Choose the option “I will create my own password“
- Enter your desire password into <Create New password> box, and re-type same password into <Confirm New password>
- And then, click on <Submit> button to change new password.
Using Verizon App
- Firstly you have to download this app from App Store and install on your device.
- Once done it, open <My Verizon App> and go to Menu > Account
- Further you have to navigate Account Settings > Sign in your Verizon > Security > Manage Voicemail Password.
- On resulting screen, enter new password and confirm it and tap on <Update> to save all changes.
Retrieve AT&T Voicemail Password on iPhone
Also Read: How to Save Voicemail on iPhone? “Share or Forward Voicemail Message”!!
There are two ways to retrieve voicemail password; such as Make a call and Online
Using Make a Call
- Make call 611 or 800-331-0500 from your iPhone, and put your number that beginning with area code.
- Press 3 to <Get Help with Voicemail>, again press 3 select to change your voicemail password
- Now you have to follow all on screen instructions and insert last seven digit’s wireless phone number.
Using AT&T Online
- Visit at https://www.wireless.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute, and sign in your account.
- Choose <Reset Voice Mail PIN> change password and choose a wireless number from context menu and click on <Submit> button.
- After sometimes, you will get <Password Incorrect – Enter Voicemail Password> message, and then put last seven digit’s wireless phone number and hit on <OK> tab.
Retrieve Sprint Voicemail Password on iPhone
Also Read: How to Check Blocked Voicemails on iPhone? See Voicemails from blocked Number!!
Here you can also retrieve Sprint voicemail password by using two ways like as Make a Call and Online.
Using Make as Call
- Dial *2 and tap on dial keypad, and then select account information or changes. Further you have to follow all instructions which are showing at the screen and reset voicemail passcode.
- Visit at https://www.sprint.com, and log in your account.
- On home page, select <My Sprint> tab, and then choose <preferences>
- Further you have to select <Change voicemail passcode> option that is located under the <Things I can manage online> to open the pop-up of <Reset Voicemail Passcode> to follow instructions to reset passcode for voicemail.
Retrieve T-Mobile Voicemail Password on iPhone
Also Read: How to Listen to Voicemail on iPhone? Use Simplest Ways!!
T-Mobile carrier lets you to retrieve voicemail password by using two methods such as: using short codes and Online
Using Short codes
- T-Mobile carrier offers self-service code for change voicemail password: #PWD# (#793#) to change password.
- Visit at T-Mobile Sign in page to sign in with your account.
- Go to PHONE > Check Voicemail > Settings > PIN to follow the screen instructions to change voicemail password.
At The End
I hope this article is most helpful for you, if yes then please share it along with their friends, family members and relatives as well.
Have a Nice Day!!