Instagram is most eminent social media platform. Here, we always want to try looking for likes, comments, views, and other variant of engagement. Here, we will educate that how to see your liked reels on Instagram.
Instagram has released a new feature as known the “Reel” that function same as TikTok. On IG, you are able to scroll through an endless feed of Reels to search more content which same to what you liked or saved.
In this article, we will explain about
- How to See Liked/Saved Instagram Reels on iOS
- How to See Liked/Saved Instagram Reels on Android
- How to See Saved/Liked Instagram Reels on Web
- How to Check views on Instagram Reels on iPhone and Android
How to See Liked/Saved Instagram Reels on iOS
On the iOS platform, to find all liked and saved on Instagram Reels are mostly same; below mention all:
To Find Your <Liked> Reels on Instagram on iOS
Mostly same way as above; below mention all:
- Open “profile tab” > Tap “menu icon” > Select “Setting” in the pop up window.
- Click on “Account” > tap on “Posts You’ve Liked“
Now you will get all your liked post along with liked Instagram reels. Here, you have no any option to make folder them separately.
To Find Your <Saved> Reels on Instagram on iOS
- Open your profile tab that is placed at the bottom right corner of your device’s screen, and then you have to select the menu icon.
- Further, you will receive the pop up window, and then click on the <Saved> option.
- Now, you will see all saved reels along with all photos and other posts under folder.
- To make a new folder to choose and store all reels easier, and then hit on <+> icon to start the process. You can also set the name of folder as your convince.
How to See Liked/Saved Instagram Reels on Android
Instagram is so simple while using it on your Android smart phone.
To Find Your Liked Reels on Instagram on Android
- Open your profile tap then click on <menu icon>
- Select <Setting> option
- Hit on <Accounts>, and then click on <Posts You’ve Liked> option.
Now, you will find all your liked reels as well as other your liked posts, images, and videos. Here, Instagram doesn’t allow to make folder to save your likes separately.
To Find Your Saved Reels on Instagram on Android
- Tap on <profile> icon, and then hit the <hamburger menu icon> that is showing at the top right corner.
- Now, appear few options under the pop up window
- Then select <Saved> option
Now, you will receive all your saved Instagram reels, and then tap on <+> icon. You can also to make a fresh folder to store all your Saved reels.
How to See Saved/Liked Instagram Reels on Web
Finding your Saved Instagram reels is easier. You can follow few steps and to find out your saved IG reels; below mention all:
To Find Your Saved Reels on Instagram on Web
- Open the Instagarm on your browser and log in with using of username and password.
- Press on <profile pic> that is showing on the above right corner of the screen.
- In the end, Select <Saved> option
Now, you will find all your saved reels and other photos.
To Find your Liked Reels on Instagram on Web
There are not any methods for getting to access the Liked Reels on your browser, because Instagram was developed to be mobile first and you can get more valuable features on your mobile phone.
How to Check Views on Instagram Reels on iPhone and Android
You can see number of views on your shared Reels without using Instagram insight. Just follow few steps:
- First of all, open Instagram app
- Click on <Profile pic> that is showing bottom right corner.
- Now, press <Reels> tab
- Then, it will show all your shared Reels
- Now, you can see number of views every Reels has earned on Instagram. The view count can be seen at the bottom left corner of a particular Reel alongside the Play icon.