Wondering about how to see who viewed your location on Snapchat? Don’t worry! Now you have to come at right place because here we will give all possible things, which help you to check who see your location on your Snapchat app. Therefore, if you’re interested, keep scrolling and get on with the reading!
Snap Map feature lets you to see your friend’s location and can share your as well. Make ensure, this is amazing cool feature, but when you wish to keep your location private or get disable it for your children.
About Map Feature of Snapchat: Snap Map features lets you show traveling locations of Snapchat user, if any user travel from A point to B point, then this app helps to appear the path as dotted line shade. Travelling stories are just similar to Snapchat regular stories, but it little bit difference that it displays your location too.
Important Things You Should be known about Snapchat’s Location Feature
- Snap Map feature lets you to use by your mutual friends to view each other.
- After sometime, your precise location data will be erased, and then your general location data could keep stay remain a long time.
- If Snapchatter hasn’t opened this app for more than 8 hours and then their location will completely invisible from Snap Map.
- When you click on your friend’s Bitmoji icons then it will lets you appear when their location was last updated. This location only informs you when they had last opened Snapchat app.
- If you wish to share your Snapchat location on the Snap Map, then your location will get updated every time when you open Snapchat app on your phone.
How to See Who Viewed Your Location on Snapchat
In this section, we will educate you about detailed information about how you can see if someone checked your location on Snapchat with ease; below shown all headlines, get navigate as your choice:
- How to See If Someone Viewed Your Location on Snapchat
- Getting to Prevent other Checking your Real-Time Location
- Adjust Snap Map Privacy:
- Ghost Mode
- My Friend
- My Friends, Except…
- Only These Friends…
- Enable These Features
- How Does Work Snapchat Travel Feature
- What Does Snapchat Notify When You See at Someone’s Location
- How to Tell if Someone Checked Your Location on Snapchat
- How to See Someone’s Location on Snapchat
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How long did your Location Stay on Snap Map?
- Can you see who viewed your Location on Snapchat?
- How to know if someone turned off their location on Snapchat?
- How to add fake location on Snapchat’s Snap Map?
- How to see someone’s location on Snapchat without them knowing
How to See If Someone Viewed Your Location on Snapchat
So unlucky, because there are no any trick that lets you to see if someone viewed your real-time location on Snapchat app, but there is excellent reason behind that person’ privacy. Snapchat is most trending social media platform due to their strong prevention of your privacy; it doesn’t reveal your personal detail as well. Whenever, anyone try to see your current location on Snap Map, then you are unable to view who seen it.
“Snapchat hasn’t any feature that lets user to see people who have seen their location, but it allows them to view who has tracked their travel journey. Of course! You are able to know number of users that have seen where you went and how far you have been travelled.”
Getting to Prevent other Checking your Real-Time Location
As per new Snapchat’s privacy settings, users have right to get access to manage seeing function at their compatibility.
Snapchat allows their users four amazing features and they can select one of following privacy options that allow who can view my current location; below mention all:
Adjust Snap Map Privacy:
With using given four settings, you can easily to adjust Snap Map privacy on your Snapchat app.
When you get turn on this mode then you will grant the permission those people who can view your current location. Due to this mode, you can easily keep your location ON while getting it make private.
If you get enable this feature, then only person who you have chosen will be able to view your real-time location.
My Friends, Except…
This feature allows you only those friends can view the current location, who you don’t wish to give invitation to your Snap Map party.
Only These Friends…
If you enable this setting then it let you select which friends to get share your location with.
Enable These Features
With following few simple steps, you can easily to get turn on these setting; below shown all steps one by one:
- Launch you Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Go to camera viewer and click on <location Icon> that locating left-bottom corner of your screen. Then Snap Map will display along with all locations.
- On next screen, click on <Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option, that showing at top-right corner of map screen.
- Head over ‘Settings‘ page, you will see all these features; choose one of them as your choice.
How Does Work Snapchat Travel Feature
The travel feature is seen individually by choosing the travel card from bottom of appear, that displays a dotted line from original spot to user’s new place.
If you see the travel card, the user who getting trip then you are unable to get notify directly. When you perform scroll down to bottom, then you will view that Snapchat treats your updated movement such as Story, that means you can check who seen your certain activity on Snap map. Tap at the listing appears who viewed where you went.
So, you are unable to view each one who viewed your location on map, but you can check those friends who have seen at your recent travels.
What Does Snapchat Notify When You See at Someone’s Location
Snapchat doesn’t give notification user if someone sees at your current location on Snap Maps. On Snap Map, your private information is available, so anyone you have permitted to view your real-time location can see it without pushing any notification you. Just similar to other social media platforms, Snapchat also doesn’t notify users when they see at user’s locations.
How to Tell if Someone Checked Your Location on Snapchat
If you prefer to use a third party tool that has ability lets you to check if someone has seen your Snap Map location or story, then you have to download this tool that is known as <Snapchat ++> , this app can run on both iOS and Android phone.
With following few simple steps, you can easily tell if your friends try to check your location; here’s how:
- Go to your web browser and search out the Snapchat ++ app, once found it, download and install this app on your device.
- Head over the <Settings> and click on <Spy Mode>
- Now, this app allows you to keep your privacy on Snapchat safe, and it also provides a list of users who has seen your story on Snap Map.
How to See Someone’s Location on Snapchat
Here, we will teach you about how you can see your friend location on Snapchat that is pretty simple. Just open Snap Map then you will view your real-time location as being ‘Bitmoji‘ form, if you haven’t made any bitmoji character then Snapchat app will show as pinpoint the your general zone of your current location. Here’s how:
- Launch your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Once opened it, tap on <Location icon> that locating bottom-left corner of screen.
- Then you will go to ‘Snap Map’ page, and displaying your real-time location. If person is being your Friends list then you have selected to share their location, and their ‘Bitmoji‘ will be shown on the Snap Map as current location.
- If you want to see location a specific friend, then choose the <Magnifying Glass Icon> that showing at upper-left corner of screen, and type your friend’s username into ‘Search Bar’.
- Now your friend’s current location will be display along with city name, local time, and weather at the upper of the screen
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long did your Location Stay on Snap Map?
Your location keeps stay on Snap Map approximate 5-6 hours, and after leaving this app unopened.
Can you see who viewed your Location on Snapchat?
No possible, because till now Snapchat didn’t announce any feature that let users to check who seen your location on Snapchat, if someone try to view your real-time location then you are unable to search her/him.
How to know if someone turned off their location on Snapchat?
Of course! You can easily to check location of someone on map via both Snap Map itself and the profile of the Snap user.
How to add fake location on Snapchat’s Snap Map?
Tap on Snap, and then click on <Paper icon>. Choose a location then put any random location into search box. And here Snapchat will add your desire custom location on Snap taken.
How to see someone’s location on Snapchat without them knowing
Yes! It is possible.
- But you would be used a third party tool that known as ‘Aispyer‘. Firstly you have to need create an account on its official website. Click ‘Account’ > ‘Register’ button
- Download and install it, it will take around 2-3 minutes to complete all pre-setting on your device. And follow on screen instructions.
- Further, open Aispyer’s dashboard and log in with introducing their credential on your device. Then on this dashboard, you can view your friends’ location on Snapchat through this tool.
Through this article, we have been explored all detail information regarding about how to see who viewed your location on Snapchat on iPhone and Android phone with ease. If this post is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding changing Snapchat password? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!