If you are getting to interest in learning about how to get My Eyes Only on Snapchat, so good news for you because right now you have come at right page. Here we will provide complete guide step by step that helps to set up ‘My Eyes Only’ feature to hide sensitive images and videos on your iPhone & Android smart phone without getting any problems.
If you are using Snapchat app then you may be aware about ‘My Eyes Only’ feature. This feature lets you to keep your pictures in a private vault on Snapchat. The photos and video; you add to My Eyes Only section are saved securely and don’t view in your Snapchat Memories. ‘My Eyes Only’ section can be accessed only by them who know accurate passcode. You are also free to move snaps in and out to this feature whenever you like and as many times as you like.
How to Get My Eyes Only on Snapchat
In this section, we will spread light on all possible things which help to set up My Eyes Only feature on your Snapchat account for iOS and Android device with ease; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as you wish:
- How to Get My Eyes Only on Snapchat for iPhone
- How to Set Up My Eyes Only on Snapchat for Android
- How to Use My Eyes Only On Snapchat
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is Snapchat My Eyes Only safe?
- Can Snapchat see your pictures and videos in My Eyes Only?
- When you unhide snaps from My Eyes Only in Snapchat, where does it go?
- How do you get just the eyes on Snapchat?
- Can you hide my eyes only on Snapchat?
How to Get My Eyes Only on Snapchat for iPhone?
Before going to ahead, you should be known about to add at least one photo in your Memories or move any content from cameral roll to Snapchat. Here’s how to enable Snapchat My Eyes Only on iOS devices:
- Firstly you have to open you Snapchat app on your iPhone and logged in by using their credential detail.
- Go to Camera viewfinder, tap on <Card> icon beside the camera button or perform swipe up from camera screen to get access your Memories.
- Locate a picture that you wish to move, and keep press and hold it then context menu will be appear then select the <My Eyes Only> option from elevated result.
- On next page, click on <Quick Setup> button
- On resulting page, put 4 digit codes and set this password. Keep in mind that this created password only to get access to My Eyes Only feature, not to Snapchat account. Unfortunate, if you forgot it then you can try to reset or recover My Eyes Only password without losing everything.
- If you want to choose the letter for making passcode then click on <Use Passphrase> icon, as showing above image.
- Further, all information about My Eyes Only will be display on your screen; you can cross check it and click on <Circle> icon to get proceed. Then hit on <Continue> button.
- At the final screen, you have to click on <Finish> button.
How to Set Up My Eyes Only on Snapchat for Android?
This is similar process to iPhone; here you also would be added atleast on photo or story into Memories. Here’s how to turn on My Eyes Only feature on Android phone:
- Open you Snapchat app on your Android phone and sign in by using their username and password.
- On the Camera viewfinder, click on <Card> icon beside the camera button
- Finding out a photo that you wish to move, and keep press and hold it then select the <My Eyes Only> option from resulting menu.
- Next page, hit on <Quick Setup> button at the bottom of screen.
- On resulting page, insert 4 digit codes and set this password. Keep in mind that this made password only to get access to My Eyes Only feature, not to Snapchat account.
- If you are going to choose the letter for making passcode then tap on <Use Passphrase> icon.
- Then, all detail about My Eyes Only will be showing up on your screen, you can cross check it and select on <Circle> icon to get proceed. Then hit on <Continue> button.
- At the final screen, you have to tap on <Finish> button.
How to Use My Eyes Only On Snapchat?
Once done My Eyes Only set up process, you can easily add your snaps and videos in it. With following few simplest steps, you are able to move your interesting photos in and out of My Eyes Only section. Here’s how:
- Open your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Go to Camera viewfinder and click on <Card> icon to open Memories.
- Select the Snaps tab, and then find out the picture or videos that you want to move to My Eyes Only section. Keep long press on desired photo, then you will get few options at the bottom of screen. Click on <Hide> button to move your photos to My Eyes Only.
- Next, you get a prompt and choose the <Move> option
Above showing all steps, you can also use for hiding your favourite photos directly from Camera Roll.
If you want to see all hidden photos by getting to access the My Eyes Only feature that means you want to move a snap or videos out from My Eyes Only. To do this:
- Keep long press on desired photo and choose the <Unhide> icon from elevated toolbar at the bottom of screen.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Snapchat My Eyes Only safe?
Of Course! Snapchat lets you ‘My Eyes Only’ feature to keep your photos safe and encrypted and secured behind a password you selected.
Can Snapchat see your pictures and videos in My Eyes Only?
Sorry! Snapchat don’t let you to get access the snaps and videos hidden from your ‘My Eyes Only’ area. So you have to need a passcode to retrieve them.
When you unhide snaps from My Eyes Only in Snapchat, where does it go?
When you will try to unhide a picture from My Eyes Only section, then it goes move back to Memories’ Snaps area. Now you can see them from there.
How do you get just the eyes on Snapchat?
Above through this article, we already explained all steps about to get My Eyes Only feature on your Snapchat account with ease. You can check them.
Can you hide my eyes only on Snapchat?
Select a new one passcode that is not same to Snapchat login password because this set passcode only helps to get access My Eyes Only feature.
This was all about how to get My Eyes Only on Snapchat. By using these steps you can maintain the privacy of your Snapchat stuffs. If this article is helpful for you then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!