Are you unable to reactivate your Snapchat Account? Don’t worry! Here we will provide detailed information about how to reactivate Snapchat account on your iPhone and Android phone with ease.
If you want to make use of Snapchat account back after removing it then you have come at right place. Snapchat offers an online web portal on its official website to get delete your Snapchat account. If you deleted your own account by uisng your username and password, then default it will temporarily deactivate your Snapchat account for certain time frame (30 days).
After few days, if you change your decision about deleting your Snapchat account within 30 days. Then you have to chance to get reactivate it back. But, keep in mind that, after 30 days from submission request to delete account, your Snapchat account will be deactivate permanently, then you can’t recover it.
Can I Reactivate a Deleted Snapchat Account?
Yes it is possible! But condition apply that if your Snapchat account was deactivated within 30 days, that means, your account is suspend for 30 days. And you can recover it by using pretty simple procedure that will be revealing further in this article. Keep in mind, if your suspending account will be go out of 30 days then it will be deleted permanently and you never to reactivate it.
How to Reactivate Snapchat Account on iOS & Android
In this section of article, we will explore you about how you can reactivate your deleted Snapchat account by using few basic steps; below mention all:
- How to Reactivate Snapchat without Email Address and Phone Number
- Good News for Snapchat Lover
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How Do You Reactivate Snapchat Account After 30 Days?
- Why Can’t I Reactivate My Snapchat?
- What Happens When You Reactivate Snapchat?
- How Do I Reactivate Snapchat Without Password?
How to Reactivate Snapchat Account Without Email Address and Phone Number
With following few basic steps, you can easily reactive your Snapchat account without/with using your Email ID and phone number. These steps must be followed on your Android or iPhone phone; here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Then log in your Snapchat account by introducing your username and password.
- Then click on <Log In> button.
- Further, you will get a pop-up alert like <Your account is currently deactivated. You have 29 days left to reactivate your account before it’s deleted. Do you want to reactivate your account?>, and tap on <Yes> option.
- Next, you will see another notice like <Your account is currently being reactivated. Please, wait a few moments and try again>, and click on <OK> button.
As per company policy, it might take up to 24 hours for getting reactivate a Snapchat account. If your time is exceed to 24 hours, and then still you are unable to activate your Snapchat account then you can get touch with Snapchat customer service.
Note: If any email ID linked with your Snapchat account was verified by before getting to deactivate. And then you will get an email as your account being reactivated.
Important!! This method will be applicable if your Snapchat account deactivated within last 30 days. If this time is exceed to 30 days then your account will be deleted permanently and you never to restore it.
Good News for Snapchat Lover
When you get delete your Snapchat account then all data such as memories, photos, settings and location will be erased. But these all data will be stored into Snapchat database for 30 days.
Hence, you will try to reactivate your Snapchat account again within 30 days, and then your entire data will be recovered as automatically from Snapchat’s database.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do You Reactivate Snapchat Account After 30 Days?
Unfortunately, you haven’t any method to reactivate your Snapchat account after 30 days, because you have been already warned that your account would be permanently removed after 30 days. Making ensure, to get reactivate your Snapchat account before 30 days from confirmation of the delete account
Why Can’t I Reactivate My Snapchat?
If you will try to reactivate your Snapchat account after 30 days from deletion of account then you are unable to reactivate your account on Snapchat.
What Happens When You Reactivate Snapchat?
When you reactivate back your Snapchat account, then you can use the service as before. It might take 24 hours to get back your all data. If you get fully back up from Snapchat’s database, and then you are ready to use Snapchat as safely.
How Do I Reactivate Snapchat Without Password?
- Open Snapchat App > Put Username & Email ID > Click on ‘Forgot your Password’
- Next select the option whether you wish to use one of them (phone or email). We suggest, chose Email Id, then next screen put your Email ID and click on <Submit> button.
- Then you will get email being link to reset password, tap on it and make your new one password. And then you can try to reactivate your Snapchat account with using this password.
Now I hope that you have been fully educated about how to reactivate Snapchat account without any hassle. Though this post, we also explained all possible stuffs which help to reactivate Snapchat account without email and password with ease.
If this contain is helpful for your then please share it along with your friends, relatives and family member over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Have a Nice Day!!