In this article, we will guide you step by step that how to record Zoom meeting on iPhone or iPad, and in the end you will say that it is incredibly easy!!
Now these days, Zoom has not need any introduction when it comes to making seamless video or audio calls. Sometimes you have to need a recording of any most important online meeting. Most of people prefer the Zoom video conferencing software for making their online meetings. So today learn how to record Zoom meeting on iPhone with sound.
How to Record Zoom Meeting on iPhone & iPad
In this section, we will spread light on how to record Zoom meeting on iPhone or iPad as a paid and free account on Zoom meeting program. Below mentioned both;
Zoom’s Meeting Recording as a Paid Zoom’s account
Zoom paid account allows you record a meeting with incredible easy on your iPhone and iPad device. And your recording data is saved in Zoom’s cloud and your device’s storage space.
Firstly you must be set up Zoom meeting on iPhone device, and once finished it then open Zoom and get log in.
- Press <more options button> option that is showing at the bottom right side
- And choose the <Record to cloud>
- Now your meeting will start recording.
- When your meeting is finished then you have to right for getting to access them from recording tab on the Zoom web interface.
Zoom’s Meeting Recording as a Free Zoom’s Account
If you are using Zoom’ meeting as free account then doesn’t worry you can also record Zoom’s meeting but it works on your device’s storage.
Here, we guide you three amazing methods that help you to screen recording of your Zoom’s meeting with audio; below mentioned all;
- iOS Screen Recorder
- TechSmith Capture Application
- ApowerMirror Application
1. iOS Screen Recorder
iPhone is enable with iOS Screen Recorder option that is good luck for you. It helps you to instant start capture Zoom meeting on your mobile device. But before capturing it you make ensure that iPhone or iPad must be updated with iOS 11 version.
Before proceeding ahead, must be checked that device’s storage space is available or not. Here, you get guide how to check it.
- Open iPhone > Setting app
- Then have to go General > iPhone Storage
- Now you can check free storage space.
Once completed this process, you have to add recording option into control panel. To do this:
- Open iPhone > Setting app
- Now you have to go Control Center
- And under it, you can check screen recording is added or not.
- If it is already added then fine, otherwise press the <+> button and add it.
Now you’re set up is completed to record Zoom meeting on your iPhone and iPad device without getting to Zoom’s paid account.
Firstly you must be set up Zoom meeting on iPhone, and once finished it then open Zoom and get log in.
- Go to Control Panel
- Now press and going to start recording
- While getting to start recording, will be visible top left corner of your screen.
- When you want to stop recording then click on .
- Now you can access your saved recording through device camera roll/Photos app.
2.TechSmith Capture Application
In this section, we will guide you about TechSmith Capture application screen recorder that allows you to screen recording along with audio. It is available in free version on your App Store.
- Firstly go to App Store > find it and install then download on your iPhone or iPad
- Once installed, launch the TechSmith Capture app and register as free account then it asks to grant necessary permissions and allow app to notify.
- Before using this app, making ensure that default Screen Recording feature is enabled from the Control Center.
- And press the <Record button>, and capture sound you make ensure you press Microphone icon also.
- Now launch the Zoom app to record meeting, once completed press the red button that shows top of your screen. But stop and save your recording be careful.
Now you can access your screen recording from your phone’s gallery portion.
3. ApowerMirror Application
Here, we will educate you with another valid trick to record Zoom meeting on iPhone or iPad with sound. ApowerMirror app allows you to complete your goal of streaming & recording iPhone or Android screen on Mac or laptop/desktop.
Here, we will guide tutorial step by step to record Zoom Meeting with audio on iPhone/iPad with using of ApowerMirror app. Let’s start!!
- First of all, install and download the ApowerMirror app on your device.
- To make connection in between iPhone and Mac with the same Wi-Fi network
- Then launch screen mirroring application on the Mac system and same time open , on iPhone device open the Control Center, and press <Screen Mirroring> to find for devices. Now you have to need choose name of your Mac system.
- This trick, your iPhone will be get streamed to your Mac system, and you can join meeting, which will also be cast to your Mac system.
- Press Recorded icon that is appeared in ApowerMirror’s dashboard.
- When Zoom’s meeting is done then you can click on <Stop button> on the Mac to stop screen recording and your video will be saved automatically on your system.