In this article, we will guide you about how to screen record with internal audio on Mac and Macbook with using 4 incredible easy methods. In the end, you will say that it is easy and I can do it myself!!
If you want to try record Mac screen then macOS provide in-built QuickTime screen recorder option. But it is not capable to record internal audio on Mac. So here you will learn four easy methods to screen record with internal audio on Mac.
How to Screen Record with Internal Audio on Mac
In this section, we will educate you about how to screen record on Mac with internal audio with using 4 simple ways; below mentioned all:
- With Using BlackHole Plugin
- With Using Screenflick App
- With Using Loopback Audio
- With Using Chrome Extension
Now let’s start!!
QuickTime Player with BlackHole App
Mac offers amazing built in screen recorder is known as “Quicktime” for quick video and audio recordings. But, it has not any option to record internal audio or system sound.
So you can use any other screen recorder app and with the combination of both, you are able to screen record with internal audio on your Mac. Here we suggest you BlackHole program because it is most reliable and enabling with simple user interface.
Getting to Start Set up BlackHole Plugin
First of all you have to need download Blackhole from its official website and then install it. Here’s how?
- Visit to BlackHole plugin download page with using Existential Audio.
- Now you have to introduce your Email ID, Name then hit on <Subscribe for Free Mac Download> button. Now you will get download link to this plugin. Don’t take headache because BlackHole’s company doesn’t get to misuse of your entering information.
- When once complete this process then you can view your email, in Inbox you have received confirmation email by BlackHole’s team, and then you can make to press that is visible in your email Inbox.
- Now you will get to redirect to BlackHole’s official website with trustable download link on same time.
- Next you have to press <Download> button on same page and save to .pkg file to Mac system.
- When your file has been downloading successfully then make “Double click” on your saved .pkg file for getting to install BlackHole. If you get to prompt for requesting permission then hit on <Allow or OK>
- Note: If sometime you are not able to install this package, and then you have to need visit “System Preferences > Security & Privacy“. And click on <lock icon> for getting to unlock Security & Privacy preferences
- Further you can follow few on screen installation process until it is finished.
Now your BlackHole plugin is ready to applicable on your Mac and Macbook.
Getting to Proper Setting on Audio Midi Setup
Now you have to require some essential setting on your Audio Midi Setup, here we will guide you how to configure it step by step:
- Firstly you have to press simultaneously <Command + Space key> on your keyboard, and then open “Spotlight Search“.
- Next write <audio midi setup> into its search bar and hit Enter.
- Now <Audio Devices window> will be appearing, if your BlackHole is installed successfully then you can see <BlackHole 16ch> option into sidebar on left side.
- Further hit on <+> icon that is showing at the bottom on same window, and then choose <Create Aggregate Device>
- And then another option will be made is known as “Aggregate Device” that is showing on sidebar. For your remember, you can change its name with <QuickTime Input> for getting to things more organized, and then we can use Aggregate Device to configure source of sound as “input”.
- Now, new option <QuickTime Input> will be made, and underneath it appears the list of audio devices along with their checkboxes. And you have to make tick checkbox <BlackHole 16ch> into list.
- Sometime if you want to try record external sound like as speech then gets to enable <built-in microphone>. You must be known that while enabling “built-in microphone” might be grab outer environment voice such as any object noise and echoes as well.
- Then hit on <plus icon> again one time, and this time select “Create Multi-Output Device“.
- Further you will get new option, and rename it option with <QuickTime Output>. Now you can try to configure output of recording while using “QuickTime Player”
- Now underneath <QuickTime Output>, you make to tick checkbox <BlackHole 16ch> from the list of audio devices. While enabling it, you are able to hear sound coming from your computer when you record.
- At the finally, you have to necessary change output device that is underneath Sound setting. For this go to Apple logo > System Preferences > Sound and then hit on <Output> tab. In the output list, choose <QuickTime Output> and same artificial sound device that we have conceived earlier.
Now you are ready to capture screen recording.
Getting to Start Screen Record with Internal Audio
- Firstly you have to launch <QuickTime Player app>
- If you have new Mac then you have to need to click on <File> tab that is appearing at the upper left corner of your screen, and then choose.
- Now QuickTime Player toolbar will be appearing at the bottom part of your screen then hit on <Options>
- Further underneath Microphone, make ensure that <QuickTime Input> own aggregate input device, is chosen.
- To do test it, simply you can open any video file and once video is ready then click on <Record> from “QuickTime Player toolbar” and play the video.
- When you have finished your screen recording then you will see that QuickTime Player is not only able to capture screen but it captured internal audio as well.
- Be careful, once you have done screen recording activity, you never forget to make change back output device underneath System Preferences > Sound > Output the built-in or default option.
- Now i hope, you are able to record screen with internal audio on your Mac and Macbook.
With Using Screenflick App
Screenflick is the best app screen recorder on Mac along with internal audio. Mostly we prefer Screenflick app because it lets you simple user interface.
- Firstly you have to need download and install it properly. So you must be download it form its official website and allows it necessary permission and install.
- Now launch Screenflick app on your Mac and then check option <Record System Audio>
- Further you will prompt pop-up and asking you for getting to install the “Screenflick Loopback Plugin“, and then hit on <Install> button.
- Screenflick is getting to install Screenflick Loopback plugin, and offer mandatory permissions and keep continue along with installation.
- After installation successfully, it will get alert that asking you to <Restart Now> your Mac. Then make ensure save all things and gets to restart your Mac.
- After getting to restart, you have to open Screenflick app and tick on checkbox next to <Record System Audio>.
Now you are ready to record screen with internal audio.
With Using Loopback Audio App
Firstly you have to download and install it from its official website. It is free program
- Now you can open media that you want to screen capture in your app. (Note – It is applicable in Firefox or Chrome not use in Safari). You must be started at least 5 seconds before where you wish to begin.
- Next Go to Apple logo > System Preferences > Sound
- And now select the <Loopback Audio> in the Output tab.
- Further you have to navigate QuickTime Player > File > New Screen Recording
- Select entire screen or portion of your screen that you want to record, and then hit on <Record> button.
- Next press the <Options> menu
- Now you have to select correct audio source.
Finally move back to application that was set to play the video, and click on <play>
With Using Chrome Extension
Mostly people prefer their recordings along with web browser, especially Chrome. It is best alternative to use of third party app.
Download here: Screen Recorder for Google Chrome
So Screen Recorder is the best Chrome extension for getting to record screen along with internal audio. It is amazing extension that allows you to unlimited recording without adding watermark.
There are few limitations while using this extension like as it is only capable to export screen recording in web format, and then convert it into MP4. Another is Screen Recorder is not able to record internal audio outside Chrome tab.