Are you unable to remove your phone number from Snapchat account? Don’t worry! You have to come at right place because; in this post we are going to teach you about how to remove your phone number from Snapchat by using 5 simplest methods.
Snapchat is amazing social media platform that getting more popularity of our generation. Snapchat lets users to send snaps and videos with using different filters, and this filter helps to make any simple things like sending a photo enjoyable. Snapchat app always keeps engage their user with using few features like as filters, emojis, maps, or GIFs. And Snapchat cameo is another eminent feature that takes your photos to whole new level.
While creating your Snapchat account, you must be put your number for getting verification and personal detail as well. If you phone number is already linked on another account, and you want to delete your phone number from this Snapchat account.
Benefits of Entering Your Phone Number on Snapchat
- You always should be going to use your phone number on Snapchat account, and then it lets you to get or change your Sanpchat password.
- If you get lost your Snapchat password or email id, then your registered phone number helps to unlock your Snapchat account.
- You can also recall your login detail by using your phone number.
- If you wish to keep safe your Snapchat account, then you have to require a valid phone number.
How to Remove your Phone Number from Snapchat
In this section, we will provide you complete tutorial about how to remove your phone number from Snapchat account on iPhone or Android device. So here, we are going to reveal 5 easy procedures, which assist to unlink your phone number from Snapchat.
- How to Remove Phone Number from Snapchat for (iOS & Android)
- Unlink your Phone Number from Snapchat
- Remove and Update Phone Number from Snapchat
- Swap Your Existing Number to your New Snapchat Account
- Use Fake Mobile Number
- Hide Your Phone Number from Snapchat
- Delete Your Account
- Alternative Method to Delete Snapchat Account
- What to Do? If You don’t Have a new Number!
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is your phone number appear on your Snapchat account?
- Can I make a new Snapchat account along with same phone number?
- Can I make a new Snapchat account without phone number?
- Why does Snapchat require your phone number?
- Can you use two Snapchat accounts with same phone number?
- How to remove phone number from Snapchat without logging in?
- Can you unsync contacts from Snapchat?
- Can anyone see my phone number on Snapchat?
How to Remove Phone Number from Snapchat for (iOS & Android)
While creating a Snapchat account needs a valid registered phone number. Whenever, you are getting to try removing your number from your Snapchat then it may be handy for privacy.
Unlink your Phone Number from Snapchat by Using 5 Ways:
Here, we will guide you all cool things, which help you to unlink your phone number from Snapchat account; below mentioned 5 easiest trick, you can use one of them as your convince:
Remove and Update Phone Number from Snapchat
- Firstly you have to launch your Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device, and log in along with their credential detail.
- Once logged in; click on your <Bitmoji Icon> locating at upper-left hand.
- Head over ‘Profile Page’; tap on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option at top-right corner.
- On next page, click on your <Mobile Number>
- Then, remove the existed phone number from box and put your new one number, then hit on <Verify> button.
- Once completed verification process, Snapchat will push code through Text or Call; you can choose anyone method.
- Put verification code that sent to your new phone number, then click on <Submit> button.
- Now finally, you have to need put your password for confirmation.
Swap Your Existing Number to Your New Snapchat Account
This is simplest solution to remove your phone number from Snapchat is to make a new account by using your latest number and erase your previous made new account. It will automatically remove your phone number from your presenting Snapchat account. Here’s how?
- Launch your Snapchat account on your iOS or Android device.
- Then tap on <Your Profile> icon
- On your profile page; click on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ at top-right corner
- On next page, perform scroll down to bottom and tap on <Log Out> option to get sign out from your existing account.
- Further, you have to click on <Sign up> option.
- Next, enter your <First and Last Name>
- Once put your detail, tap on <Sign Up & Accept> button.
- On next page; choose your <Date of Birth>, then hit on <Continue> button.
- On resulting page; enter your <new password> and click on <Continue> button.
- Now, keeping in your mind that you have to need sign up with <Phone Number> that is existed in your current number instead of any Email ID.
- Put the exact <same number> that is used on your main account.
- Then you will get an OTP code on your number; enter this code into box to verify your account.
- Further, click on <Skip> option until you arrive on your main screen of Snapchat.
- Now, go to your <Settings Page> and get <Log Out> this account.
- Finally, you can log in your primary account.
- Once completed this process, Snapchat will delete your phone number from your primary account and then swap a number to your new created account.
And, you can also delete your latest created new Snapchat account.
Use Fake Mobile Number
The fake number is also a great solution to remove your phone number from Snapchat. If you don’t wish to use your own real number then you can easily go along with a fake number.
There are various sits, which offer a fake number and confirmation ‘OTP’ code. if you are searching any platform that provides you a fake number on Snapchat beyond of primry use then you can go with ‘Receive SMS Online’ , it lets you a lot of fake number along with OTP code for getting confirmation.
How to use a fake number to remove your phone number on Snapchat?
- Open your browser and visit at here
- Take any one fake number for Snapchat app to remove number.
- Then, you have to launch your Snapchat app on your iOs or Android device.
- Next, click on your <Bitmoji icon> locating at top-left hand.
- On ‘Profile page’; tap on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option from upper-right corner of screen
- Head over ‘Settings Page’; you will see list of options and then click on <Mobile Number> option.
- Then, you have to put your choose fake number, then click on <Verify> button.
- Further you have to move ‘Receive SMS Online’
- Choose your fake number that you have selected on recently on Snapchat app.
- Perform scroll down to bottom and obtain <confirmation code>, and copy it then ‘verify‘ your phone number.
However, you are unable to view verification code then refresh that page. But still you are not receiving any confirmation code then you can use another number, because there you can search a lots of fake phone number with respect country to country.
Hide Your Phone Number from Snapchat
Are you getting panic that your friend will find out you and add you to Snapchat via your phone number? Don’t worry! Here we will explain you about how you can hide your phone number on Snapchat app, and you can also hide your phone number from public.
But, keep in mind that your friends can still find you by your name and can add on Snapchat. Hence, you should be going to use a unique username for your Snapchat account.
Now, let’s learn about to hide your phone number on Snapchat:
- Firstly, launch your Snapchat app on your iOs or Android device.
- Next, tap on your <Bitmoji icon> locating at top-left hand.
- On ‘Profile page’; tap on <Shaped Gear Icon> ‘Settings‘ option from upper-right corner of screen
- Head over ‘Settings Page’; you will appear list of options and then hit on <Mobile Number> option.
- On next page, deselect or uncheck <Let others find me using my mobile number> option.
- And close your Snapchat app.
- After sometimes, you have to restart your Snapchat app.
Once completed this process, you real phone number will not be appear on Snapchat as publically and contact on your device also would not find you via ‘Quick Add’ option on Snapchat.
Delete Your Account
With deleting your account, you can also remove your phone number from your ‘Main Account’. So here’s how to delete your recently made account:
- Firstly you have to launch your Snapchat account that you want to delete, and log in with your username and password.
- Once logged in, go to your <Profile Page> and then tap on <Settings> option locating top-right corner.
- On ‘Settings Page’; choose the <I Need Help> option underneath ‘Support’ Section
- Next, choose the <My Account & Security> option.
- Further, click on <Delete My Account> option
- On next page; click on <Accounts Portal> link
- Then, put your login credentials and click on <Continue> button.
Alternative Method to Delete Snapchat Account:
- You have to visit at Snapchat official Page.
- Then, log in your account by introducing your credential detail.
- Next page, click on <Delete My Account> option
- Once again, you have to put your username & password then click on <Continue> button
What to Do? If You don’t Have a new Number!
You are getting various options in this phase, but every phase has drawback:
# Bonus Tip 1: Getting to begin a free messaging app, then sign up. (This provides you a phone number)
# Bonus Tip 2: If you are using Google account, then you may also get sign up with a free Google Voice Number.
When you are using to prefer these numbers then it may be risky because Snapchat might be blocking them. Sometimes, if you get lost access with your phone number, then someone may be using this phone number to regain your Snapchat account.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is your phone number appear on your Snapchat account?
No! Snapchat doesn’t reveal your personal phone number along with someone else. It will let you shield your phone number from the public eye.
Can I make a new Snapchat account along with same phone number?
Yes! It is possible, but keep in mind that your number will be appeared at most current account in ‘Settings‘ section. Then you will be able to use ‘Friend Finder’ feature.
Can I make a new Snapchat account without phone number?
Of Course! You can also sign up with valid email id instead of any phone number.
Why does Snapchat require your phone number?
You always should be use a valid phone number for creating a Snapchat account, because it helps to prevent identity theft. When you put your number, then Snapchat will send a verification code through text or call. Once entered it, you identity is confirmed.
Can you use two Snapchat accounts with same phone number?
Yes! You can use one phone number on two different Snapchat account.
How to remove phone number from Snapchat without logging in?
It is not possible to remove your phone number because your username or email id will be needed to get sign in to manage your number.
But whenever, you get lost completely access your Snapchat account, then Snapchat customer support can help to reset their accounts through email id.
Can you unsync contacts from Snapchat?
Of Course! It is possible.
Can anyone see my phone number on Snapchat?
Never! Snapchat doesn’t allow to anyone to view your phone number while adding them on Snapchat.
Snapchat doesn’t allow any direct option for deleting your phone number. Just you can do this by replacing the number, making a new Snapchat account with the same number or hiding number. Hence, i hope that through this article, you have learnt about how to remove your phone number from Snapchat account with ease. If this post is helpful then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!