Inkjet printer is a computer output device that generate the hard copies of a text document otherwise picture by getting to spray droplets of ink on the paper. Now, we are going to explain in detail about what is inkjet printer with definition, types and uses; with involving many examples of inkjet printer with ease. This is unique article over the internet. So i make sure, at the end of this post; you will definitely fully aware about What is Inkjet Printer without getting any hassle.
What is Inkjet Printer?
Definition: Inkjet printer is a computer hardware peripheral that can be connected wireless or with wired to the computer system. Inkjet printer are mostly used in the home and small offices usages, because they are able to perform basic multi-functions like as print, scan, photocopy, etc. First inkjet printer was introduced by Hewlett-Packard in 1976.
Inkjet printer works as a principle of inkjet technology. In this technology, to spray the ionized ink directly with using of magnetic plates on the paper and that are fed through the printer. The print head spins back and forth, and get to spray thousands of these small droplets on the paper.
Inkjet Printer Tutorial Headlines:
In this section, we will show you all headlines about this entire article; you can check them as your choice; below shown all:
- What is Inkjet Printer?
- Types of Inkjet Printer
- Uses of Inkjet Printer
- Examples of Inkjet Printer
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is inkjet printer with example?
- What kind of hazard is inkjet printer cartridge?
- What are the different types of inkjet printer?
- What are the main uses of inkjet printer?
- What are the most common examples of inkjet printer in computer?
Let’s Get Started!!
Inkjet printer helps to provide the higher quality images along with vivid colors. They are cost-effective and easy to operate, and they always ready to get printout without needing any warm-up time.
Types of Inkjet Printer
There are different types of inkjet printers; below explain each one:
Also Read: Advantages an Disadvantages of Inkjet Printer
- Single Function Inkjet Printers
- Multifunction Inkjet Printers
- Photo Inkjet Printers
Single Function Inkjet Printers: These types of printers are capable to perform only simple printing functions. These printers are very useful in home and small office usages where to need print enlarge documents with great efficiently.
Why to Prefer
- Easy to operate
- Less expensive
- Various inks can be used as per your printing need
- Easy to use
- Able to print Black & White and color
- Produce quality pictures depend on the model.
Multifunction Inkjet Printers: Multifunction Inkjet Printer is also known as the “All-in-One” functions printer. These printers are getting more popularity for using in home and office. They are capable to perform various tasks like as Printing, scanning, and copying. They need to replace ink cartridge, and they can also provide print Black & White or Color.
Photo Inkjet Printers: Main aim of photo inkjet printer is to make pictures stand out, and they are capable to produce color printout in several print sizes. These printers are costly compare to other inkjet printer because in which various types of inks are used like as dye and pigment based.
Why to Prefer
- Best option for photographers
- To perform multiple functions like as printing, scanning, and copying
- Uses 6 to 12 ink cartridges
Inkjet Printer Uses
Inkjet printers are used in several areas for performing various tasks; like as:
Also Read: How Does a Inkjet Printer Work?
- Inkjet printer is used in home and small office to perform for printing text due to their high contrast and speed.
- Inkjet printer is also used in banks and electricity department for taking bank statements and electricity bill, because it is capable to run long time without any hindrance.
- Inkjet printer is also able to provide high quality color print out, so it is also used by photographers and graphic designer
- It is used for printing signs, billboards, T-shirts, and more.
Example of Inkjet Printer
Inkjet printer is an example of non impact printer that means this printer is able to produce printout without hitting a ribbon. Below some examples of this types of printers; such as –
Canon Inkjet Printers
HP Inkjet Printers
Dell Inkjet Printers
- A942, A944, A946, A962, A964
Brother Inkjet Printers
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is inkjet printer with example?
Inkjet printer is a computer output device that generate the hard copies of a text document otherwise picture by getting to spray droplets of ink on the paper. For example is HP LaserJet.
What kind of hazard is inkjet printer cartridge?
- Pentanediol: Contact with eyes and skin may cause irritation.
- Ethyl Alkyldiol: Contact with eyes and skin may cause mild irritation.
- Alkyldiol Ethoxylate: Contact with skin or eyes may cause irritation.
What are the different types of inkjet printer?
There are 3 different types of inkjet printers like as Single Function Inkjet Printers, Multifunction Inkjet Printers, and Photo Inkjet Printers.
What are the main uses of inkjet printer?
- An inkjet printer uses the ink to print text, graphics and picture on the different kinds of paper. Hence, it is used into many areas like as:
- Inkjet printer is mostly going to use in home and small office to perform for printing text due to their high contrast and speed.
- Inkjet printer is also capable to produce high quality color print out, so it is also used by photographers and graphic designer
What are the most common examples of inkjet printer in computer?
In this post, already we have been shown above many examples of inkjet printer, you can check them.
Now, i hope that you have completely educated about what is inkjet printer with definition, types and uses; with involving many examples of inkjet printer with ease. If this article is helpful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Also Read: What is Laser Printer? Types, Examples, Uses, and Application!!
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!