In this article, we will teach you that how to record Zoom meeting without permission on many platforms like as Android phone, iPad/iPad, Windows, and Mac, if you are not host of meeting. In the end, you will say that it is easier and I can perform it.
In coronavirus pandemic, Zoom getting more popularity because most of people work at their home with using popular web conferencing portal as known as Zoom. So more people are getting to start seek answer how to record zoom meeting when they are not host otherwise did not grant permission from host.
How to Record Zoom Meeting without Permission
In this section, we will guide you about how to record zoom meeting without permission with audio on many platforms such as as Android, iPad/iPad, Windows, and Mac; below shown all headlines, you can navigate them as your convince:
- How to Record a Zoom Meeting without Permission on Android Phone with Audio
- How to Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on iPhone and iPad with Audio
- iOS Screen Recorder
- TechSmith Capture Application
- ApowerMirror Application
- How to Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on Windows (Laptop & Computer)
- How to Record Zoom Meetings without Host Permission on Mac with Audio
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I record Zoom lectures without permission on phone?
- Can you record a Zoom meeting without the host knowing?
- How do I record a Zoom meeting on Android mobile phone without host permission?
- How do I record a Zoom meeting as a participant without host permission on my iPhone & iPad?
- How to record Zoom meeting without permission on my Laptop and Computer?
- How do I secretly record a Zoom recording without permission on MacBook?
Now let’s start!!
How to Record a Zoom Meeting without Permission on Android Phone with Audio?
If you want to record a Zoom meeting without permission of host on android phone then you have to need install the third party application as known as “Mobizen” from your Google Play store and then execute few steps; below mentioned all:
Also Read: How to Download Zoom on Mac? Install & Use Zoom on Mac!!
- Firstly you have to go Google play store and install/download Mobizen screen recorder on your Android phone.
- Once finished your installation process then open this app and can skip one month trial period if using it as a free.
- Tap on circle and then press <Record> button.
- Making ensure that done all adjustment and gets to allow all dialogs and start.
- Now launch your Zoom app and go to join a meeting which you want to record.
- When your meeting has been finished then tap on the circle and stop recording and your recorded clip will be saved into your phone’s gallery.
NOTE: Firstly open your Zoom app then getting to start recording on Mobizen application. Otherwise Mobizen screen recorder will not work properly.
How to Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on iPhone and iPad with Audio?
If you are using Zoom’ meeting as free account then doesn’t worry you can also record Zoom’s meeting but it works on your device’s storage.
Also Read: How to Zoom In/Zoom Out on Mac? Simple 12 Ways!!
Here, we guide you three amazing methods that help you to screen recording of your Zoom’s meeting without permission with audio; below mentioned all;
- iOS Screen Recorder
- TechSmith Capture Application
- ApowerMirror Application
iOS Screen Recorder
iPhone is enable with iOS Screen Recorder option that is good luck for you. It helps you to instant start capture Zoom meeting on your mobile device. But before capturing it you make ensure that iPhone or iPad must be updated with iOS 11 version.
Before proceeding ahead, must be checked that device’s storage space is available or not. Here, you get guide how to check it.
- Open iPhone > Setting app
- Then have to go General > iPhone Storage
- Now you can check free storage space.
Once completed this process, you have to add recording option into control panel. To do this:
- Open iPhone > Setting app
- Now you have to go Control Center
- And under it, you can check screen recording is added or not.
- If it is already added then fine, otherwise press the <+> button and add it.
Now you’re set up is completed to record Zoom meeting on your iPhone and iPad device without getting to Zoom’s paid account.
Firstly you must be set up Zoom meeting on iPhone, and once finished it then open Zoom and get log in.
- Go to Control Panel
- Now press and going to start recording
- While getting to start recording, will be visible top left corner of your screen.
- When you want to stop recording then click on.
- Now you can access your saved recording through device camera roll/Photos app.
TechSmith Capture Application
In this section, we will guide you about TechSmith Capture application screen recorder that allows you to screen recording along with audio. It is available in free version on your App Store.
Also Read: How to Share PowerPoint Presentation on Zoom Meeting? Simple 4 Ways!!
- Firstly go to App Store > find it and install then download on your iPhone or iPad
- Once installed, launch the TechSmith Capture app and register as free account then it asks to grant necessary permissions and allow app to notify.
- Before using this app, making ensure that default Screen Recording feature is enabled from the Control Center.
- And press the , and capture sound you make ensure you press Microphone icon also.
- Now launch the Zoom app to record meeting, once completed press the red button that shows top of your screen. But stop and save your recording be careful.
- Now you can access your screen recording from your phone’s gallery portion.
Here, we will educate you with another valid trick to record Zoom meeting on iPhone or iPad with sound. ApowerMirror app allows you to complete your goal of streaming & recording iPhone or Android screen on Mac or laptop/desktop.
Here, we will guide tutorial step by step to record Zoom Meeting with audio on iPhone/iPad with using of ApowerMirror app. Let’s start!!
- First of all, install and download the ApowerMirror app on your device.
- To make connection in between iPhone and Mac with the same Wi-Fi network
- Then launch screen mirroring application on the Mac system and same time open , on iPhone device open the Control Center, and press <Screen Mirroring> to find for devices. Now you have to need choose name of your Mac system.
- This trick, your iPhone will be get streamed to your Mac system, and you can join meeting, which will also be cast to your Mac system.
- Press Recorded icon that is appeared in ApowerMirror’s dashboard.
- When Zoom’s meeting is done then you can click on <Stop button> on the Mac to stop screen recording and your video will be saved automatically on your system.
How to Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on Windows (Laptop & Computer)
If you have PC otherwise laptop and wish to record Zoom meeting on them without permission then it is possible on your PC with Windows 10.
Also Read: How to Change Background on Zoom? On Phone, Computer, and iPad!!
Some screen recorders are available (Free and Paid version) that help you to record meeting with permission. Below mentioned few screen recorders for PC and Laptop;
- Windows Gamebar – Free
- CamStudio – Free
- OBS Studio – Free
- Camtasia – Paid
Firstly, you have to need download and install any screen recorder as per your selection from given above.
- Now you can open Zoom meeting on your favorite web browser otherwise on Zoom app for desktop system, and then go to your meeting and follow few steps below mentioned:
- Now you have to open screen recorder program and then press the button, and be carefully to select video, audio, and Mic source.
NOTE: Making ensure, don’t use your computer while getting recording, but if you are using multiple monitor setup then you have option to shift Zoom meeting window to a different screen and record specific screen.
When your meeting has been completed and you wish to record entire meeting then press the <Stop> button. It will get to stop your Zoom call recording and further you have to need save this clip on your system storage area.
Record Zoom Meeting with Permission on Computer with Audio
It is incredible easy to record Zoom meeting along with host permission.
Also Read: How to Use Whiteboard in Zoom? On Windows, Mac, Android, and iPad!!
- Firstly you have to need start Zoom meeting and you can go to <Control Panel> directly. Now click on <Record> icon that is appearing at the bottom of you system’s screen.
- Further, you want to stop your meeting than hit on <Stop Recording> button that is visible on Control bar.
- And now your recorded Zoom meeting will be saved into MP4 format, and later go to default Zoom destination folder to access this recorded meeting.
How to Record Zoom Meetings Without Host Permission on Mac with Audio?
- Firstly, Launch QuickTime Player app on your Mac
- Then inside QuickTime Player, you have to click on option and then press the button <New Screen Recording>
- If you want to record meeting along with audio then go to Menu > and select microphone.
- Further click on <Record> button and getting to start recording whatever visible on your system’s screen.
- Once your meeting has been done then stop recording then go to menu bar and click on <Recording> icon. Now QuickTime Player will getting to open your recording and then it allows you to edit, save and share recording.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I record Zoom lectures without permission on phone?
You have to click on <REC> or press <F9> button to get start the recording, then it will going to record Zoom meeting without permission but being images and voice.
Can you record a Zoom meeting without the host knowing?
No! You cannot do it. The host requires to e turn on the recording from their end for you to be eligible to get record the meeting from along with Zoom app itself. Alternatively, you have to need to use a screen recording app such as Loom.
How do I record a Zoom meeting on Android mobile phone without host permission?
- Get download & install Mobizen screen recorder on your Android phone.
- Completed the installation process then open this app and can skip one month trial period if using it as a free.
- Click on circle and then press <Record> button.
- Make sure that done all adjustment and gets to allow all dialogs and start.
- Now open your Zoom app and go to join a meeting which you want to record.
- When your meeting has been done then click on the circle and stop recording and your recorded clip will be saved into your phone’s gallery.
How do I record a Zoom meeting as a participant without host permission on my iPhone & iPad?
- Launch recorder; while you joining a meeting
- Then, you have to set Zoom Meeting output setting.
- Adjust the audio for video Meeting
- Pause the recording Zoom Meeting
- Once done it, you can play your recorded Zoom video on your iPhone.
How to record Zoom meeting without permission on my Laptop and Computer?
If you are using Windows operating system on your laptop or PC then, we already explained about this above in this article; you can check it.
How do I secretly record a Zoom recording without permission on MacBook?
Mac lets users a in-built feature named is <QuickTime Player> and this app allows you to record a Zoom recording without permission as secretly. Above in this post, we already mentioned all steps one-by-one; you can read them.
Through this article, we have been revealed all possible stuff about how to record Zoom meeting without permission on Android phone, iPad/iPad, Windows, and Mac with ease. If this post is helpful for you, then please share it along with your friends, family members or relatives over social media platforms like as Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Also Read: How to Share Documents on Zoom Meeting and File Transfer? Easy Way!!
If you have any experience, tips, tricks, or query regarding this issue? You can drop a comment!
Have a Nice Day!!